TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kyoko said in her blog that something that "holds the key of the story" is hidden in the set of Re:Mind

Also, i think the one who holds hand are Kage and Katoshi, as Ayaka is not wearing any ring

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    thank you for the subs?

how many episodes is this going to have?

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    no idea, 8 ~ 12 probably

5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    around 21:52[​IMG]

6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    TOO MUCH SCREAMING

The acting is fucking hillarious. Mao MVP, I just started laughing the second she opend her mouth.
    Kyoko's role is the most difficult and her timing is a bit off, still bae.
    The song works. I enjoyed the OP/Intermission or whatever you wanna call it.

Hopefully this doesn't repeat TokuDare in building up a good mystery and then going for the asspull in the last episode.
    That still annoys me and it's just lazy writing. AkiP don't suck for once.

7. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

the one that really stay in my mind is they just screaming all the time.
    but its have a good setting, and they do a good acting although this is their first drama.
    i'm still looking forward for the next episode

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I already watched it too many times for my own good lol but, yeah, it's Ayaka... under the spoiler for the rest since I went all Sherlock :^^;:

Ayaka's ring can be seen more or less every time she is on camera. Also immediately after the song Kyoko comfort Ayaka in her own way and it doesn't seems Kagechan wears a ring.
    I think people who talked about them being siblings or something are on the right track. There's also another paint in the room with sisters (I think in this one are conjoined twins but I could be wrong) behind the scale... so perhaps separated sisters? I'm curious to see if that is actually a clue lol
    Hemingway's book seems too obvious to be a real clue, so for now I'll keep the main lesson I just googled from it and that is: the truth will always come out.
    Last thing, the door should open every time one of the clocks in the room is on 12:00/00:00, included the girl's phones.
    I still have no clue how Mao disappeared from the room, with her trapped feet in so few time.... hopefully the explanation wouldn't delude me.
    Sorry for the long and continuous investigation, but this episode seems a mix between every Escape the room and (possibly)Werewolves games lol
    I'm already sold.

9. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Just watched 1st ep /ty for the subs/.
    I'm impressed. This dorama is way better than Zankoku. Girls are acting good enough, I've enjoyed by all scenes except screaming episodes /my poor ears, I really hate when girls are screaming:^^;:/.
    Looking forward to the next episodes.

10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thanks for the subs!! I watched the first episode and I'm really impressived. They did a good work with episode 1. I hope the whole drama will be so good as this episode!!
    For me Sarina is MVP. I love her ♥

And yes, it seems nicer than Zankokuna.

11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    keep up the investigation :) i think it will really help people watching it maybe make sense of things they don't understand or point out things they may have overlooked/missed
    thanks for pointing that out! i totally missed that painting

12. Keyaki4lyfe

Keyaki4lyfe Kenkyuusei

In one of the scene, someone said that they 20 members in their class, does that mean we might see the rest of the 2nd gen? like in the last episode or something?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes, that might be one of the clue of their (bonds?), because in the OP, someone with ring is holding that picture.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ooooh didn't catch that.

I think in the OP there's also Katoshi standing back to back with someone? Kumi or Kage i can't remember

Thcould possibly be Mirei and Sarina holding hands, and we know already that they are close friends.ere's also who

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think Mao-chan felt something around her legs/feet a few seconds before the lights went out. The only way I can imagine them getting her out of there is down through the foot-lock-boxes, which could drop straight down through the floor.

16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ Yeah, I raised my eyebrows too when she said that she felt something touch her feet and it was something bigger than a mouse.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Oh... I didn't think of that!
    I keep asking myself what it could be - hoping it wouldn't be too lame - but yeah, this sounds completely possible.

@cmend2001 you could be onto something here. They did for ZK and they'll probably do it for RM. Hopefully the episodes in between will be more watchable than ZK were. But Re:Mind already started better.

How much before the next ep?

18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

if the video does not show watch the video here
    not sure if this is posted here before

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ What does this mean?

This Re:Mind by Keyakizaka is a recycle?

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ this was a 12 episode tv series made for mobile back in 2011 ,

prior to this i didn't follow news coverage of remind(2017) so i'm not sure this is official or ever mentioned, but it does look like the Keyaki version is a "remake"/adaptation/maybe even directly connected(prequel sequel?) to it? since it's by aki-p too