1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage [REVIVAL] JKT48 Pajama Drive [2013/09/07-08]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Havoranger, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

preliminary result based on PDR page by @maruufi

hard to say this, but Shafa and Dhifa has not get a vote yet?
    idk why the result is different from @abaone94 calculation

edit: it (shafa &dhifa votes) may not get into top 20 sorry >.<

2. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Whoa. So did I miss someone?

EDIT: There was a mistake there. Rona (Ayen) had a total votes of 541 instead of 182. She got 182 votes on TenNoShi plus 359 votes on Kagami. That summed up to a total of 541.

Via's votes only totaled at 1305 (my list) instead of 1668. She got that number from her votes on Pajama Drive.

Nobi's total vote is 341 instead of 342. I'll fix my list for that.

Other seemed fine and the numbers are the same. But I wonder why the list goes up to 47 (48 since there is a tie) instead of 44 (45 with the tie)?

That means there are 3 members unaccounted for.

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    RESULT

Tenshi no Shippo

1. Ghaida Farisya
    2. Rica Leyona
    3. Nabilah Ratna Ayu

Pajama Drive

1. Jennifer Hanna
    2. Beby Chaesara Anadila
    3. Cindy Yuvia

Junjou Shugi

1. Nakagawa Haruka
    2. Ratu Vienny Fitrilya
    3. Shania Junianatha

Temo Demo no Namida

1. Sendy Ariani
    2. Stella Cornelia

Kagami no Naka

1. Devi Kinal Putri
    2. Jessica Veranda
    3. Rezky Wiranti Dhike
    4. Shinta Naomi
    5. Frieska Anastasia Laksani

Backdancer

Melody, Diasta, Sonya, Ayana, Cindy Gulla, Delima

http://jkt48.com/pajama-drive/revival?lang=id

Edit: Lol wrong source at Kagami result :fp: Edited!

4. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I'm shock at the Tenshi no Shippo result... but of course happy to see Ghaida in.

At least Melody got something great on her own tho, the fruit ambassador thing made up for it!

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well i'm not shocked at all with the result for Tenshi no Shippo but too bad because i want to see Diasta in :XD:

Congrats Hanna, you made it [clap]

6. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Really surprising results !!

Hanna, getting first place and beating beby.... rica and ghaida, beating the coalition that at the preliminary results, had twice their number of votes.... nyash, who even, though didn't get in, only was around 100 votes under nabilah.... some trainees also got into the top 10 even though they aren't popular...

And most important... MELODY not getting in a unit song. That's mindblowing... :XD:

7. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Final result up on official site: Final Result

That's the thing! The center of JKT48 going to be a backdancer :lol: But she's like #10 in 2 unit songs so that kind of something..

edit (again):
    and happy to see Haruka there!

8. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

What a show! I was there thinking that this might be just another RKJ show but!!! Man, the announcement made me squeal like a pig.

Ghaida!!! Boy, what kind of secret weapon do her fans have????? She even beat Melody and Nabilah!!!!
    HANNA!!!! She surpass the previous no. 1 position Cigul who didn't make it into the unit song!!
    Junjou Shugi!!! Haruka!!! Man, the quick count and her campaign video might affect her position in this result.
    Temodemo!! Yesh~ Singer duo!! Too bad Sonia can't make it along with her Nee-san, Stella and Sonia cried hard, they didn't even do Hi Touch.
    Kagami is the only combination that doesn't change, so..... no comment.

lol! I was actually pessimistic Tenshi no Shippo lineup will change after the quick count, but boy....

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    My oshi... Ghaida knew what she wanted and went for it... much respect.
    Ghaida, I kind of affixed in my mind would get a spot... however, I wish more of my votes went through - that way Diasta would have been included.

I'm surprised at Hanna's result... though, she's meant to be quite the fisher when it comes to handshakes, kami level almost... so, not surprising she has a lot of dedicated fans.
    She's one of my favorites, I'm super happy for her.

10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    OMG I'm still shaking right now after hear the announcement directly at the teather, what an amazing result especially tenshi no shippo, the vote gap are really high at the peliminary result but the final result is very very shocking, only nabilah stays at her postion while ayana and melody only make it into the backdancer team,laso haruka's japanase wota power vote is amazing so she could top on junjou shugi and Hanna also shocked me by getting no 1 vote in pajama drive

ah too bad we cannot see winarto sisters on temodemo

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    That was an unexpected result! Several unit songs were shuffled almost entirely from the preliminary results. Also, I took note of the members who received an extraordinary power vote after the prelims: those are Hanna, Ghaida, Diasta, and most notably, Harugon. These three members votes skyrocketed from the previous result, making them jump from their earlier positions into the senbatsu. Sonya also got a power vote, which unfortunately, only sufficient enough for her to rise to the back dancer position.

Those who received power vote but remained outmatched by the other competitors were Nobi, taken from her result on Kagami. She received a notable increase on her points comparing to her preliminaries [clap]

My take on this result:
    "Where there is unity there is always victory" - Publilius Syrus

Final Results:
    Total Votes: 139450 votes
    Members Listed: 41 Members

Counted from the final result released on 28th August 2013

Accumulative votes received by each member:
    1. Haruka Nakagawa = 8052 votes
    2. Melody Nurramdhani Laksani = 6393 votes
    3. Ghaida Farisya = 5936 votes
    4. Ratu Vienny Fitrilya = 5847 votes
    5. Rica Leyona = 5723 votes
    6. Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia = 5707 votes
    7. Diasta Priswarini = 5623 votes
    8. Jennifer Hanna = 5174 votes
    9. Shania Junianatha = 4974 votes
    10. Ayana Shahab = 4823 votes
    11. Beby Chaesarea Anadila = 4757 votes
    12. Sonya Pandarmawan = 4687 votes
    13. Devi Kinal Putri = 4665 votes
    14. Cindy Gulla = 4548 votes
    15. Cindy Yuvia = 4291 votes
    16. Jessica Veranda = 4244 votes
    17. Delima Rizky = 4140 votes
    18. Saktia Oktapyani = 3917 votes
    19. Rezky Wiranti Dhike = 3848 votes
    20. Lidya Maulida Djuhandar = 3841 votes
    21. Shinta Naomi = 3694 votes
    22. Gabriela Margareth Warouw = 3641 votes
    23. Frieska Anastasia Laksani = 3255 votes
    24. Stella Cornelia = 3207 votes
    25. Sendy Ariani = 2756 votes
    26. Jennifer Rachel Natasya = 2506 votes
    27. Sonia Natalia = 2267 votes
    28. Priscilla Sari Dewi = 1953 votes
    29. Noella Sisterina = 1886 votes
    30. Dellia Erdita = 1805 votes
    31. Thalia = 1572 votes
    32. Rona Anggraeni = 1538 votes
    33. Sinka Juliani = 1288 votes
    34. Della Delila = 1221 votes
    35. Novinta Dhini = 1137 votes
    36. Riskha Fairunnisa = 1014 votes
    37. Thalia Ivanka Elizabeth = 785 votes
    38. Natalia = 585 votes
    39. Dwi Putri Bonita = 573 votes
    40. Jessica Vania = 538 votes
    41. Dena Siti Rohyati = 493 votes

Top 16 senbatsu list based on votes on each unit songs:
    1. Haruka Nakagawa = 7503 votes
    2. Ghaida Farisya = 5936 votes
    3. Ratu Vienny Fitrilya = 5847 votes
    4. Rica Leyona = 5723
    5. Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia = 5707 votes
    6. Jennifer Hanna = 5174 votes
    7. Shania Junianatha = 4974 votes
    8. Beby Chaesarea Anadila = 4757 votes
    9. Devi Kinal Putri = 4665 votes
    10. Cindy Yuvia = 4291 votes
    11. Jessica Veranda = 4244 votes
    12. Rezky Wiranti Dhike = 3848 votes
    13. Shinta Naomi = 3649 votes
    14. Frieska Anastasia Laksani = 3255 votes
    15. Sendy Ariani = 2756 votes
    16. Stella Cornelia = 2667 votes

Votes accumulated on each unit song:
    1. Tenshi no Shippo = 35384 votes
    2. Junjou Shugi = 34067 votes
    3. Pajama Drive = 28532 votes
    4. Kagami no Naka no Jeanne 'd Arc = 25903 votes
    5. Temodemo no Namida = 15564 votes

Now the 'sousenkyo' for the show will begin. And the contestants will be the fans :awesome:

Good luck to all of us.

12. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

im shocked just know, maybe too late :fp: . too much dota

the most shocking one is Hanna, how come she never get in single senbatsu yet got the first place. maybe like you say...
    as Malang fellow, i'm so proud for her :cute:
    i think for the next single she will be choosen.

and HOLY Ghaida [sealed]

13. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Man... i'm sad to see kak nyash didn't hit the senbatsu line for tenshippo.. If they allowed voting witch CDMA operators, i'll guarantee that Nabilah will also fall to the BD line.

Hanna, she got power voted. I think @adityoanugrah (politician, die-hard Hanna-oshi) stole some of Gerindra's m9ney to vote for her ._.

Haruka's vote explosion... INTERVENSI JEPANG!!!

14. inutero

inutero Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone! i'm newbie here. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu :)
    I surprised with the results of the pajama drive revival show [party]
    especially with the result of tenshi no Shippo. And i found this post by someone last night on JKT48 official FB.
    I think everyone should know about this.
    wow... such an incredible network! congratulations to team success [clap]
    maybe someone can translate it to english (if necessary). I am not good at translating. :fp:

15. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

I was in the theater during the announcement. Few noticable acts after the announcement:
    - Ayana cried all the time and was comforted then by Shania.
    - Few trainee members (who was backdancers in RKJ), congratulate and hug (only) Sendy.
    - I saw Rachel, Via, Vanka (member trainees) looks happy with the result. Even though they coudn’t perform in PD Revival, they could make it to Top 10.
    - Stella suddenly hugged Sendy, because both of them were in Temodemo. Even though Stella looks disappointed because she can’t be partnered with Wawa.
    - Then Wawa, Stella, and Jeje disappeared from the stage, and didn’t participate on high touch. Few hours later, Stella said on her tweet that she was actually sicked and couldn’t participate on any MC or HT.
    - Before saying goodbye, each top voter on each sub unit, said a bit of speech. Rica (the 2nd rank of Tenshi), Beby (the 2nd rank of Pajama), Haruka (the 1st rank of Junjou), Sendy (the 1st rank of Temo demo), and Kinal (the 1st rank of Kagami) thanks all the fans who voted for them and hope they can do their best on the performance.

My own opinion after seeing the result:
    - It’s great to see that many non senbatsu singles can perform in PD Revival. It can help their moods and motivations that they still have their chances to be a successful member in JKT48.
    - Checking the Twitter conversation, I saw that Rachel and Via (they both are trainee members, even though I think that they deserved better), looks happy seeing Sendy and Rica’s result. I think both Sendy and Rica has become their motivation for staying in JKT48. I believe, they saw that if Sendy and Rica could actually make it, then Rachel and Via could also make it in the future.
    - Don’t forget that aside of SMS, there are manual votes when you bought a theater ticket. These numbers are significant to change the rank of members.
    - Melody as a backdancer? Hihihi, that’s really nice :)
    - Hanna, unexpectedly, is 1st rank in Pajama. This really would enlightened Gen 2′s moods, that a Team KIII member could compete with other Team J’s members.
    - I wish I could just knew how many unique numbers send the SMS, since this popularity contest is determined by the vast of money a fan of member has, not by the quantity of fan numbers.

16. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^Yesh, Rachel. If only her fans focused her on one unit song, I think her vote can actually take her into senbatsu.
    Last night I was happy to see the tweet from Team K member to Hanna. They look so proud of her, especially the one "Mama Bangga Sama Kamu" (Mommy is proud of you). I think it was Rona?

17. ganyabubrown

ganyabubrown Kenkyuusei

Seeing Melody as backdancer will looks like seeing acchan in the last row of chance no junban
    maybe if JOT release a dvd of revival show, melody still got same screentime as unit member, lol :D

18. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

With this kind of "suprising" formation of senbatsu, this Revival is must to watch show ... :lol: ...

I heard that Trans still negotiate with JOT to broadcast the Revival ... yeeyyy ... [party] ...

19. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

The result of Pajama Drive Revival Show formation was really surprising..some of top members beaten by non-mainstream members.
    My opinions:
    - With a solid fans cooperation, beating top members in a vote is not an impossible thing
    - Members got some lessons to learn from this case:
    (1) Top members shouldn't be arrogant, since they can be defeated by non-mainstream members in vote
    (2) With a hard work and their trust to the fans, non-mainstream members can defeat the top-members. nothing's impossible if you believe you can do it
    (3) All members should respect their fans who supported them, they are nothing without their fans
    - This vote was just a beginning or even a "test" before the real sousenkyo. The real one must be much more "bloody" than this :blink:

20. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

mainstream members fans usually consist of mentally un-stable teennagers whom still sucking their parents money..

non-mainstream members fans usually consist of independent people who already had their own income AKA wealthy..

difference of wealth => difference of vote numbers (even JKT ultimate ace only made it as a back dancer [notme] [notme] [notme] )