TV / Radio Sailor Zombie 2014/04/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Stankovic, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

TV Tokyo & TV Osaka
    Sailor Zombie セーラーゾンビ
    2014/04/04 - 0:52

The zombie is prevailing world's end, and youth, bold, halfhearted uniformed female high school girls
    with weapons, are challenged in this survival!

Inudo Isshin is going to direct this "Youth Pop Horror" themed drama. The show will star three AKB new generation members, selected personally by Inudo Isshin for their potential quality as an actress. They are Owada Nana (AKB48 KKS), Kawaei Rina (AKB48 Team A), and Takahashi Juri (AKB48 Team A). Inudo Isshin has also involved in various 48 works such as creation of Fortune Cookie drama, as well as several PVs. Horror element is also gonna be included in the drama where zombie ruled over the world. Shooting with bow and guns are developed in the drama and will fulfill all those thrilling scenes. It is also revealed that the zombie will stop reacting, attacking human, and instead will dance like crazy when hearing some music that come from the radio. "As long as there is this music, we're all safe". On the other hand, one of them who faces the end of the world is also faced with love and friendship problem.

[​IMG]

Owada Nana will star as Inui Maiko, an 11th grade new transfer student who dreams to be an idol. Kawae Rina will star as Akizuki Momoka, a friend of Maiko who got hostility over her. Takahashi Juri will be Oyamada Mutsumi, a troubled high school girl, friend of Maiko who helps her from the zombie attack. They are all going to face various event from meeting little into huge zombie. With the total of 12 episodes, Sailor Zombie is going to broadcast every Friday in April, 2014 on TV Tokyo and TV Osaka (00:52 - 01:23 JST)

[​IMG]

Planning & General Director: Inudo Isshin
    Supervisor: Akimoto Yasushi
    Cooperation: Y&N Brothers
    Directors: Watanabe Ryouhei, Imaizumi Rikiya, Furukawa Takeshi
    Screenplay: Watanabe Ryouhei & Inudo Isshin
    Production: TV Tokyo & C&I Entertainment
    Production Work: "Sailor Zombie" Production Committee

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 1 - Transfer Student

It has been two months since the world filled with zombie. However, a group of high school girls managed to survive and based themselves in a school building. Maiko, a 17 years old student, just got "transferred" into the school and have to adapt with the new environment and people. Will Maiko be any helpful to those girls?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140425 Sailor Zombie EP01 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (english subtitle DevHost)
    - DOWNLOAD (english soft-subtitle GDrive)
    - DOWNLOAD (indonesian soft-subtitle GDrive)

Compressed RAW File - DOWNLOAD

Password: www.facebook.com/TakahashiJuriAKB48

Watch it in DailyMotion - VIDEOSTREAM

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 2 - Astonishment

Turns out there is actually more than just a common slow-walking zombie. Maiko spotted a 45 meters length zombie is walking towards Fujimi Girls' High School. Maiko tried to gather all students to work out the measure, but instead of cooperating, Momoka choose to begins a prayer and chanting dubious spell with anti-evil spirit talisman suggested by Arina. Meanwhile, Mutsumi and Maiko who observed the approaching huge zombie notice that the zombie wears a popular brand clothes SYSTEINE. With the group separated into two sides, will they be able to defeat the giant zombie?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140425 Sailor Zombie EP02 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (indonesian subtitle GDrive)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 3 - Motherhood

Students are getting more suspicious to one another after knowing a zombie that can disguise into human form does exist. Meanwhile, Maiko, Mucchan, Iori, Mao, and Arina are out for supplies procurement. What will those four going to face on their way? Sailor Zombie episode 3, titled Motherhood. Maiko's maternal instincts will be exposed in this episode

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140502 Sailor Zombie EP03 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (english subtitle - DevHost)
    - DOWNLOAD (english subtitle - H!O)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 4 - Love

To help Arina who have become a zombie, Maiko had to pick up the anti viral agents at hospital. Separated from Mutsumi, Maiko see Takumi who she used to like. With Maiko being in lonely mood after seeing her loved Takumi-kun has turned into a zombie, she was chased by him and finally caught. When Maiko was resisting to get off, Takumi confessed his love. What is going to happen to Maiko now?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140509 Sailor Zombie EP04 (1280x720)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 5 - Revival

The story goes where Mutsumi has gotten the anti-viral agent from the nursing student. Believed that it can turn Arina who've become a zombie back to human. The crowd of zombies made it impossible for the girls to inject Arina. With children from Kameoka family suggesting to shoot with syringe attached arrow. Will the girls able to save Arina?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140516 Sailor Zombie EP05 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (indonesian subtitle - DevHost)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)
    - VIDEOSTREAM (indonesian)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 6 - Condemnation

Rumor flows among student after another one disappears from Fujimi Girls' High School. The existence of zombie that can disguise into human form is undeniable. A zombie trial for Momoka, the most suspected person, is finally held. Tabuchi, Nabeshima, and others are testifying against her while Mutsumi is there to defend here. The time for Momoka to express her feeling has finally come. How is she gonna face this trial?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140523 Sailor Zombie EP06 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (indonesian subtitle - DevHost)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 7 - Truth

Momoka who is suspected to be a special zombie that can disguise into human has been imprisoned. Meanwhile, Mutsumi and Maiko are looking for the song that can make zombie dance and stop them from attacking people. Around the same time, Momoka has also disappeared from the prison room. What is happening to Fujimi Girls' High School now? Episode 7 of Sailor Zombie is titled "Truth". Nishino Miki is going to make a guest zombie appearance.

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140606 Sailor Zombie EP07 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (english subtitle H!O)
    - DOWNLOAD (indonesian subtitle DevHost)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 8 - Last Farewell

The school is attacked by crowd of zombies, Maiko fled for her life. The girls then get helped by Midori, the nursing student and finally meet Aika from Self-Defense Forces. All of the remaining girls who wish to act together then go for a food procurement in a house at the forest. How are they gonna survive with this minimum ammount of supply? How will Momo save herself from being the only one left behind at the school?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140613 Sailor Zombie EP08 (1280x720)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)
    - VIDEOSTREAM (indo)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 9 - Reminiscence

Tabuchi and Iori death shocked Maiko and friends. Mao who lost her beloved Iori sank into a deep sorrow. Meanwhile, the group encounters Mao's father who have lived away after her parents divorced. Mao who saw her father has become a zombie misses a parents figure at her happy time. The group then begins to talk about each other happy past memory. So...what actually has happened to Momo? :^^;:Featuring Oshima Ryoka and Fukuoka Seina as guest star

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140620 Sailor Zombie EP09 (1280x720)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)
    - VIDEOSTREAM (indo)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 10 - Merciless

Maiko, Mucchan, and Momoka have finally become a zombie. But the life in Girls' High School has not changed much even though the world has turned into world of zombies. Tabuchi comes out of nowhere and bring the news of a "surviving good looking man". Maiko then go to see the handsome Taichi, who has killed a lot of zombies. What is gonna happen to the girls now when they have become a zombie!?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140627 Sailor Zombie EP10 (1280x720)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)
    - VIDEOSTREAM (indo)

[​IMG]
    Sailor Zombie
    Episode 11 - Youth

Maiko escapes and happened to pass by seaside area. They then decided to sit on the beach and talk about everything that has happened until now. Maiko takes out her smartphone and suggest Midori as well as Mutsumi and other to make a message of their future. Maiko who has forgotten her surrounding played innocently on the beach. Without knowing what awaiting for them on the sand. With the last episode getting closer, how will Mucchan survive in this world's full of zombies?

(TeamJuri x UKN48) 140711 Sailor Zombie EP11 (1280x720)
    - DOWNLOAD (Indonesian subtitle DevHost)

Watch it in DailyMotion
    - VIDEOSTREAM (english)
    - VIDEOSTREAM (indo)

Brought to you by
    TeamJuri x UKN48

===========================
    TIMELINE UPDATE

===========================
    (02/20)
    - First look of the sailor uniform used for the drama!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(02/21)
    - Sailor Zombie Official Twitter is now available
    - Poster shooting of Sailor Zombie is revealed. Naanya holds a frying pan
    [​IMG]

(02/25)
    - Another filming related activity (script reading) of Sailor Zombie is conducted in this day
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(02/26)
    - Members and staffs were receiving harai (shinto's purification ceremony) before the start of Sailor Zombie this early morning
    - A script reading rehearsal was done today
    [​IMG]

(03/06)
    - A consecutive filming for two days was being done in March 6th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(03/07)
    - Broadcast date announced to be on April 18th, 2014
    - The filming location of Sailor Zombie is revealed
    [​IMG]

**Consecutive filming of Sailor Zombie starts. Members had their shooting nearly everyday**

(03/14)
    - Juri brought scones into the filming :lol:
    - Three shot of Maiko (Naanya), Momoka (Ricchan), and Mutsumi (Juri) during the media interview
    [​IMG]

(03/22)
    - Announced that there will be a guest actress from AKB48 member

(03/24)
    - Two magazines with coverage of the drama:
    『Monthly Television』
    "Spring Drama Lead Actress FACES SELF SHOOTING!" within "Sailor Zombie" 1P (with Naanya, Ricchan, Juri, signed bonus photo)

[​IMG]

『BLT』
    "Spring breeze, new gently spring drama schedule!" within "Sailor Zombie" (Naanya, Ricchan, Juri)

(03/25)
    - Confirmed by Watanabe Ryohei that the other AKB48 member is going to be the guest zombie

(03/26)
    - Official is revealing preview of Sailor Zombie pages in the upcoming "Monthly Television" magazine
    - BOMB release that includes Sailor Zombie coverage is scheduled to out on April 9th
    - More channels is revealed to broadcast Sailor Zombie -> more info here

(03/28)
    - The Sailor Zombie articles in "Monthly Television" magazine is published
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(03/29)
    - The first TV Spot of Sailor Zombie is out here

(04/03)
    - Monthly HEROS coverages of Sailor Zombie -> here

(04/04)
    - Drama poster is published along with a few layout upgrades in the official site
    [​IMG]

(04/07)
    - "TV Guide PLUS" magazine release. Includes an interview page of "Sailor Zombie".
    [​IMG]

(04/09)
    - Mukaichi Mion announced to be the guest zombie in 2nd episode -> details
    - BOMB May Issue includes a few special pages of Sailor Zombie's starrings
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(04/13)
    - Early release of Sailor Zombie's 1st episode through J:COM On Demand Mega Pack
    watch here

(04/15)
    - The interview of three "Sailor Zombie" starring members is now on sale in "Weekly Playboy"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(04/16)
    - "Story of Sailor Secret ☆" article is released in "TV Guide" magazine
    [​IMG]

(04/18)
    - First episode broadcast

(04/21)
    - The end of Sailor Zombie filming
    (04/25)
    - FLASH Special 2014 GW will include interview coverage of Sailor Zombie's starring, Naanya, Juri, & Ricchan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    - Second episode broadcast

(04/28)
    - FREECELL Special Issue 28 will include interview coverage of three Sailor Zombie's starring actresses as well as with Inudo Isshin, the director behind this zombie drama. The magazine will release on April 28th, 2014.

(05/13)
    - Announced that Nishino Miki is going to make a guest-star appearance in episode 7 of Sailor Zombie (detail)

(07/11)
    - BluRay and DVD set box of Sailor Zombie is announced !

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Re: [DRAMA] Sailor Zombie 04/04/14

Yeay it's great to see new gens appearing in TV dramas.
    Just like Majisuka Gakuen 2 and 3 (which I suppose was created to push the new gens :awesome: )

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Never expected that arcade game also has a TV horror drama to go with. :lol:

4. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

any Johnny's Jr or Young Exile love interest ???

5. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

Kawaei* Rina will star as Akizuki Momoka*

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Thanks for the naming correction
    OP updated ;)

None we know so far

I once thought the game and this series are going to relate one another in the same universe. Maybe it can become something epic like the marvel cinematic universe. But indeed it's different :D I think they got the similar concept without the dancing part and that huge giant monster like in Sailor Zombie arcade game lol.

What funny is that beside Ricchan, the other two claimed to seems be nervous for taking the role. Juri had some experience in acting with Bakaleya the movie where she simply did nothing, so I wount count it. But you know how well Messhi goes in Majisuka Gakuen 3. She once also praised for her ability in the acting challenge in a nemousu episode. Even though she's not used with the horror theme, I think we can expect something more from her to come. I don't really know Naanya well, but considering she will take one of the lead roles here, she will need to follow the flow well. This drama debut is gonna be interesting to see for her as a part of her promotion package.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm really happy about this new drama!! First acting role for Naanya, I hope she will do well~ I'm glad she's getting more push, and this is good for her since new gens don't have Maji (I wish they made new seasons but yeah...). anyway I like all 3 of them, and the storyline is interesting XD I just hope that it'll be a good production drama like So Long or Maji. I can't wait~

8. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

naanya, ricchan and juri..
    awesome..the main cast itself is all the reason i need to watched this drama to the end no matter how bad it is. hmm..with 3 people as main cast, cant help but to wonder if this drama was supposed to star by anrire member but somehow changed to naanya, ricchan and juri. well i guess its not important,just happy they pick the right member this time. totally look forward to it..

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

I think it's their portion already. I actually am not sure how Ricchan fits in the group, but I think you know how it goes with Juri as we've talked a lot about her promotion time in her thread. It's gonna be so out of topic if we talk it here :D As for Naanya, she has this quick promotion time, thanks to the current condition. I thought if there's ever gonna be a drama or some sort that contain Juri and group, they're gonna use one of the three musketeers as company instead of Ricchan. I however do believe there are management's hands on the back to play with. But one think we know for sure, those members are choosen by Inudo Isshin itself. Those 12 episodes are gonna be rock [rock]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

if im not wrong ricchan was with ohtapro, right? or soon maybe?
    so i think it doesnt really matter whether she fits or not.

i just confused, why they so slow with annin!?

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

It's indeed doesn't matter. It made no relevance what so ever to the show. I was just wondering about the composition, even though I am not against it. If they are going to pick the same members like Juri and Naanya who are just "reserved seat" members, they would've gone into somebody like Naachan or Miki instead. Not a seated member like Ricchan. For my personal taste, I actually like Ricchan in. It's not just entertainment factor, but Juri's usually more confident in everything if Ricchan is there. Moreover, since most of her motivations came from watching movie, her being taught by Ricchan to adapt with horror movie is a great bonus. Thanks to Ricchan for the help. She's a senpai figure for them both.

Oh and no, she's not with anybody. I meant, she's still with AKS at the moment.
    ----

I am not that sure but looking at how most media reporting the show, I think among those three lead roles, Naanya will be the main character of the show. Let's look forward to Naanya's role as Inui Maiko, a 11th grade transfer student ;)

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48 members, Zombies.

SOLD! (I love anything with Zombies)

13. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

well with ricchan the only one in it,i just hope mngmnt finally dropped heavy push for annin&kato and move to other member whose waiting for their turn,no offence..
    lets just enjoy the ride despite what shit may happen in backroom.. :D

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

I think you should also add "MUSIC" into the combination :D
    As far as I concern, the storyline is set two months after zombie dominated the world. The school of the background story is gonna be one of a survival place. Hence, you might find out it's kind of unrealistic, but anyway zombie isn't even realistic in the first place :D One part that actually made me chuckle is those zombies are going to stop reacting after hearing some kind of music from the radio. Instead of attacking human, they will dance crazy. People considered as long as there's that music, they are gonna be safe from zombie. I guess that music is gonna be from one of AKB48's songs :D Those three girls are gonna encounter various zombie from the small one into huge zombie. So, it's gonna be fun to see :D

15. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna

or maybe because annin collage entrance exams

she also out of senbatsu for the 35th single because exams

but she already take part in the game version.. maybe for drama provide an opportunity for others (new push member, owada & juri)

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

[​IMG]

First look of Sailor Zombie's sailor uniform! They just had their filming today. Seems like Juri was having her time to remember the script. I wonder how would this turn out to be. Glad that they enjoyed the filming, hopefully the output turned good as well :awesome: I wanna see some zombies dancing as soon as possible... :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

==========

(02/21) Official Twitter of Sailor Zombie is now available:
    http://twitter.com/tx_sailorzombie

17. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

The first episode will broadcast on April 18th at 0:52.
    I want to see Naanya, an idol wannabe so bad [party]

18. katakomo

katakomo Kenkyuusei

music and zombie
    very interested and new combination
    also there is naanya in this drama i looking on it :)

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I'm gonna include the drama timeline in OP ;)
    seems like members are having their time to remember the script for their filming. I wonder if this will affect their acting skill as they might look quite unnatural when speaking. But let's hope it turns out cool. According to the official twitter account of sailor zombie, the drama is set to broadcast on April 18th, which is two weeks more than the first date I wrote in the thread OP [boom] The filming spot of the drama was revealed today

[​IMG]

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

My gawd... that girl is pretty. And yah... I don't even have to mention which one I'm talking about. :awesome: