TV / Radio Sailor Zombie 2014/04/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Stankovic, Feb 14, 2014.

1. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Idk what to think about this, it may be good, but it may be a mess as well lol. I tried learning more about the team working on it. The director has a lot of experiance, so it should look decent, though if it's small budget, it's out of his control. Month and a half filming for 12 ep. drama sounds good enough. I'm eager to see how will they do with the acting. I'd say I'm confident about Ricchan, but Nana and Juri are not that experienced, so we shell wait and see. I'm happy with the cast, my oshi, her best friend which I also like a lot and Nana, who just recently got my attention as well. It's cool to see them interact. Ricchan recently said smt as 'so Nana is a girl that talks a lot lol'. it's hard to say wether she is happy or annoyed about it.. jk :D I'm sure they get along well. :) Apparently it's very windy at the shooting location, 'cuz Ricchan is complaining about it every day lol. Today she said that, the wind almost made her fly away, haha. On the bright side, this way she may escape the zombies lol.

2. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: [DRAMA] Sailor Zombie 04/04/14

Does this drama only involve the three of them or it also includes other AKB members like the Majiska Gakuen? but still it looks interesting :)

3. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    ^Nope I don't think there will be another AKB members

my reference to MG was about the new gens in a dorama :D

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

This kinda has me worried... I mean it is not like they are trying to recite Shakespeare... it is a zombie show... how difficult can the script be? :^^;:

Anyway, this show interests me because I am one of those people that likes pretty much anything to do with zombies. In fact the only thing that I didn't like that had zombies in it was probably just Yakuza: Dead Souls. :^^;:

5. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^They are working on tight schedule and if there are many lines(which is probably so, since they are leads), despite being easy or not, this explains the difficulties. Let's not forget, they are not pro actresses. :)

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Yeah man, Juri's very pretty indeed :inlove: she's mai laff

It's not cameo they are playing. Even though it's a zombie related show, but it still is a drama. In the end, we will be complaining if the story doesn't go as good as we expected, hence they will be needing a very good script to entertain the audiences. The three girls are also in tight hectic schedule which will be needing their appearance in the other shows. That way, they will be needing to remember another script while trying not to forget their own line in this drama. If I were one of them, I will be having a hard time to ballance them all.

I notice a very significant decrease of Juri's social media activity on both mobame and google+. Last time she was cheering up Naanya to remember her line part. They are newbies anyway, I just hope their condition won't drop because all of this continuous shooting :D i wantz 'em to show the poster as soon as possible [boom]

7. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Nice try but we all know that aratafuru was referring to Naanya :awesome:
    Naanya has been missing a lot (all?) theater stages recently. Not a good news since she is still a newbie who should be spending more time in theater to improve her performance skill. But if the drama is good and helps boost her popularity significantly, it's well worth sacrificing some stage performances [rock]

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I'm thinking maybe Nana Owada should concentrate more on becoming an actress. :^O^: The camera loves her. [nod]

The zombies dance when they hear music. :^^;: Yah, my expectations are already pretty low after hearing that part. :XD: But if I can make it all the way through Hao-Hao! Kyonshi Girl because of Umika Kawashima... I can make it through this. [cool]

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

noez, that is not what he said in his post I quoted :yikes:
    I usually thought theater performance to be a common way of gaining popularity for non senbatsu member while management exposure given helps as an addition in term of special way. This drama will indeed boost those three popularity in its airing period, so it's a great bonus for them. Naanya will have a plenty ammount of performances in B after the filming anyway, so it's better to take this shooting chance at the moment :awesome:

that is more reason for them to make a good plot :lol:

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The storyline is funny haha reminds me a bit of 0048 for the music side. I'm excited for this drama! I expected it for april 4 but looks like we'll have to wait until april 18. It's fine anyway.

I only hope the drama is good, usually AKB dramas are nice, I really loved Maji (all seasons), or also the dramas made for some members in particular (like Mierino Kashiwagi etc.). as for the "bad" dramas I can only think of Tentoumu Chu!'s drama. I like the subunit Tentoumu Chu!, but the drama isn't so good haha it makes me laugh since I don't take it very seriously XD However, for Sailor Zombie I would prefer if the storyline and the script overall is well done/produced and interesting. Since, you know, Naanya's probably lead role and I want her first drama and one of her first big projects to be good and successful. She needs to get them new fans so she can rank this year, lol ;D and of course this could help Juri and Kawaei too ;D

then again I'm so biased that even if the drama isn't awesome I'll still be excited for all eps just because I like the cast, and because the (weird) story interest me haha.

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    According to the latest official update, AKB48 member seems to do a guest-shot in episode 2 of Sailor Zombie. Any idea who the cameo would be? [hehe] I guess the drama also open an opportunity for another members to appear, even though it would just be a minor role

12. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Additional cast listed, but no 48G members yet. They said more cast will be added in the future.

Source: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/official/sailor-zombie/

Just in case anyone's interested:
    Koike Rina as Arina
    Aiba Karin as Nakajima
    Maeda Seira as Mao
    Iida Yuma as Iori
    風見梨佳 as Tabuchi (can't find the romanized name)
    Fujiwara Reiko as Reiko
    中村綾乃 (Nakamura Ayano?) as Yoko
    Yuu Rishika as Kato
    Takada Kaho as Sasaki
    Hoshino Ayana as Omori
    Watanabe Yumi as Higashi
    Nagaoka Takuya as Nabeshima Daisuke
    Ishibashi Kei as Teragawa Koyuki
    Kuroda Daisuke as Kameoka Tsuyoshi(?)
    市川大樹 (Ichikawa Daiki?) as Genki
    Wakabayashi Ruka as Yuuki
    Aijima Kazuyuki as Head Teacher

(please pardon any mistakes because i'm relying on google to get the romanized names)

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    The main site of Sailor Zombie is soon reported to get some changes on its visual. We'll be looking forward to it. Meanwhile, it seems like the media interview that was done during the filming will be covered by B.L.T. and Monthly Television magazines. There are two release which is going to include information coverage of Sailor Zombie. Released on March 24th

『Monthly Television』
    "Spring Drama Lead Actress FACES SELF SHOOTING!" within "Sailor Zombie" 1P (with Naanya, Ricchan, Juri, signed bonus photo)

『BLT』
    "Spring breeze, new gently spring drama schedule!" within "Sailor Zombie" (Naanya, Ricchan, Juri)

EDIT: According to Ryohei Watanabe in his update today, the AKB guest member is going to be the zombie in 2nd episode :D

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Here is a few previews of the Sailor Zombie's pages in "Monthly Television" magazine that I stated in previous post.

[​IMG][​IMG]

As we have known, Sailor Zombie is going to make its airing on April 18th, 2014. It will be broadcast every Friday night to raise the scary intense :D For a little update, the broadcasting channel has extend its size. Sailor Zombie known will start airing on Friday, April 18th in TV Tokyo, TV Osaka, TV Hokkaido, and TVQ Kyushu. Later on, Nara TV will also broadcast Sailor Zombie starting from April 28th and TV Wakayama from May 8th.

So there are six tv channels in total. Oh, and not to forget, the next BOMB release on April 9th will feature commentaries and coverage of Kawaei Rina, Takahashi Juri, and Owada Nana within Sailor Zombie. So we'll be having a lot of Sailor Zombie coverages here. Maybe the plot will be spoiled as well, but who knows :D The AKB guest member who will be the guest zombie hasn't revealed any name yet, so we'll still need to wait for it.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/BOMB-%E3%83%9C% ... 00J7U9758/

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Actually i kinda hope for Majisuka Gakuen 4 instead of this

Oh well, Kawei and Juri is in it!

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Remember when they said the girls will use gun? Oh here comes the first look of revolver used by Mutsumi (Juri) :inlove: It's awesome! Even though it's a late night drama, but with the well direction by Isshin, I believe the show will be pretty much interesting. Here are some screencaps taken of the Sailor Zombie TV Spot.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nVhjCv3M-U[/yt]​

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks Stankovic for all the updates!! Finally a video preview. Now we can see what the drama looks like, (overall) I think it seems like a good drama, well produced, interesting. Just my first impression ;D

Naanya, Kawaei and Juri all look good in the preview! I can't wait for april 18 :XD:

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ ^ Ooo... the Sailor Zombie preview looked pretty good... until the zombie dancing scene. :fp: LOL. The production value looks pretty decent too... except for the zombie dancing scene. :fp: LOL. All the girls look great though... so looks like the director knows what he's doing at least. [clap]

19. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ Yeah, it would have been better if the zombies were dancing randomly instead dancing a choreo Michael Jackson Thriller style.
    Thanks for the updates!
    Ususally I don't like when horror and comedy are mixed together, but if it's nicely done, it can be entertaining :) . Actually I'm willing to forgive and ignore anything as long as they give me a good dose of Ricchan per episode :D Naanya very pretty, anticipating her as well.

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wow, the trailer looks very exciting. If it's an enjoyable drama, more people will watch it, not just fans of Naanya, Juri and Kawaei.
    And bathing scene of Naanya?? It ... is ... illegal ... :nb: :nb: :nb: