1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Sailor Zombie 2014/04/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Stankovic, Feb 14, 2014.

1. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Lol I had to rewind the video and pause at some point to see that bathing scene!
    Well, she can do what Sakuratan did (two pieces gravure at 15) :v

2. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I thought it would be like a plot device... like zombies would be chasing them and they would frantically be looking all over for a radio or something... and then right as one of them is about to get bit someone turns the radio on and then boom... zombie starts dancing and they are safe. [rock] LOL. I didn't expect it to turn into a music video shot when the zombies started to dance. :fp: LOL.

Does a girl sitting in an oil drum full of water really count as a bathing scene though? :^^;: LOL.

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ I think it does, but not that way of bathing :D Beside Ricchan, the two other girls barely do any gravure shot anyway, and looking at how youth late night AKB drama goes on, I don't think there will be any further lusty scene amongs the actresses :D The dancing scene kind of reminds me to Land of the Dead. I know that the movie doesn't have zombie dancing, but the idea they went static when fireworks fired up might turns out the same here. There's at least a scene where Juri was hitting a zombie with...I don't know a stick? bamboo sword..or something that can be used to hit someone...yeah basically that scene has the same scenery with one where zombies were dancing. So it might relates to something! Idk lol

4. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  5. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

That picture looks hilarious with the frying pan.:lol: But seriously, what's with all the zombie shows, games etc. these days? I guess the zombie apocalypse is already upon us.:^^;:

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HEROS latest release has an interview coverage of next gen's infamous drama, Sailor Zombie. Actually, it was a bit Ricchan-oriented coverage, as we know HEROS is in contract with her. Let's skip the Rina Senkyo part. So uhm, there are also several pages of Sailor Zombie manga which shows Maiko fighting the zombie with her bow. That said, in the second image we can see Juri is hitting a zombie with shovel. I think that scene will be quite fenomenal (aside from the revolver use scene) as it was also shown in the tv spot. Ricchan (Momoka) and her friends who later will alligned themselves with Maiko and made things worse for them both lol. As the story goes, we will see how their friendship built in the middle of zombie apocalypse

7. Persona

Persona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    waw the poster looks badass:lol:
    wish the sub will be expeditious

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    In a zombie apocalypse, yes it does.:lol: Bathing chance would be few and far between. Got to get them any way you could.

That pic of Juri hitting the walker, looks like she gets her whole body into the swing. Nice and powerful that way. The athlete in me approves.:approve:

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

I have updated the my post in the OP with all the updates of the drama needed. There is also a full version of the poster there in case you wanna see them, as well as some shooting logs that collected from various sources. The official site is quite buggy to me on its right bar, but in overall, they got a way better layout than the old text one. As an addition, here is an off shot of those cameo zombie (non AKB) who will participate in the zombie apocalypse drama.

[​IMG]

I wonder whether they have gotten those 150 people as volunteer zombie. I suppose there will be such a big scene where zombie is filling the place everywhere. I am looking forward for Maiko to fire them down with arrow and Mutsumi to shot with that revolver :worthy:

Well she's a former runner, so..... :awesome:

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

This is such an amazing poster IMO... just pure awesomely cute badass-ness. :worthy:

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

The girls are currently doing an outdoor (and indoor too actually) shooting for the second half part of Sailor Zombie. Looks like even when we only got one week and four days awaiting before the broadcast, they're still in production phase. I suppose the girls took it very serious. To mention girls as well, the other girls who are non leading actress seems to have been friendly with the AKB members due to this shooting. We've seen that Koike Rina playing UNO together with Juri. This could be a good start for Juri and Naanya to build their "actress-circle" relation friendship :eek: I somehow hope if it's possible for the three girls here to pass the horror drama audition that was announced on RH yesterday o_O

By the way I forgot to put these details before. Sailor Zombie will also release its manga version in the monthly comic HEROS. As I have posted a few posts above, there was an article coverage of the drama. Here is the manga part which I believe can draw you a short image of how would the drama turns out to be and why we should expect to see its awesomeness for a late night AKB48 drama

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

By the way if you haven't realized, the girl with bow in image above is Maiko. Played by Naanya, this transferred student and wannabe idol, is going to bring a whole mess to the school. Oh, and meet the First Class looking girl, Momoka. Her manga image portrays Momoka as someone who's less friendly to new girl in the hood. Played by Ricchan, I think she will fit the role well. We'll see how the three friendship story goes by...

[​IMG]
    Now where the heck is Mutsumi :asdfgh:
    i wantz her more than just a site signature

=====

[​IMG]

(04/07) "Sailor Zombie" interview page from "TV Guide PLUS"​

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  12. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
  13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Mukaichi Mion. Attacking them in episode 2 "a huge fashion zombie measuring 45 meters in length". The huge zombie invade Maiko's school while destroying buildings around and attracting other zombies. High school girls fall into a panic desperate situation. Meanwhile, Maiko who noticed the "stylish charateristic" of the huge zombie comes with a strategy of large one-shot reversal!! Can Maiko, the high school girl, defeat this huge zombie...!?
    ===============================​

I remember that in the first synopsis they wrote about huge zombie attacking the three girls, but I've never thought the guest zombie will be that HUGE ZOMBIE!!$@$%@ lol, this is so surprising. I thought they would've used CG for it. But Anyway, we've come to a detail that Mion is a guest zombie for the drama. We'll be looking forward for her fight in episode 2. A living 15th gen titan. I wonder who else will take the guest zombie role [hehe]

By the way, for a quick update. The FLASH Special 2014 GW will include coverage of Sailor Zombie's starring, Naanya, Juri, & Ricchan. I believe there will be more awesome shots of Sailor Zombie in another mags. The magazine is scheduled to release on April 25th.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I am stoked that Koike Rina is in this! Instant must-see TV!

(Oh yeah, and the AKB girls are pretty cool too :awesome: )

15. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    BOMB magazine 140409
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

can't wait :^O^:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

The theme song of Sailor Zombie will not be brought by those three girls. But instead, a new unit is formed to perform both MV and music, they are named Milk Planet. Consist of Iwata Karen, Watanabe Mayu, and Yokoyama Yui, the unit will entertain you through the whole episode (by music of course). There will also be MV for this said catchy song by Mayuyu.

[​IMG]

========
    @BeMyGuest : btw, the BOMB May Issue that includes Sailor Zombie coverage is released on April 9th, not 5th

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  17. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    damn..
    i thought milk planet would be the 3main cast, kinda disappointed tho im happy for karen chosen again in subunit..

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for all the updates! I'm getting more and more excited for this drama, I can't wait. The cover looks really nice, and I like that Mion will appear in one episode XD I expected the 3 girls to sing the theme song of the drama so I'm a bit dissapointed... I still want them to sing in the drama, let's see if they do or not. I already imagined the 3 of them in a subunit Milk-Planet it would have been great. ah well. This is good promo for Karen who needs it (I say this since Mayu and Yui are popular already compared to Karen or the 3 girls in the drama) it's fine anyway we get more 48 girls now! XD

19. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    I wonder if it's a one-shot unit or if they'll do more after this. I thought Tentoumu Chu would be a one-shot, but they're not. And if AKS wants to continue producing sub-units, they kind of have to bring new ones in as the old ones lose their members.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That's what I thought too, I expected Naanya/Kawaei/Juri to do the Milk-Planet unit and then maybe keep it for real. but then it didn't happen. and yes I agree that AKB needs new units since some of them disband or are inactive. If there are more units, it should be with new girls like 9th to 15th gen. Both Yui and Mayu have units or solo already that's why, even if I like them, I don't think they need another one. but it's probably a one-time unit so it's fine. I wish they make units (or solo) for girls like Paruru, Kawaei, Annin, Renacchi, Juri, Tano, Tomu, Moe, Naanya etc... if you look at popular members from old gens, all of them had units or solo, but now they don't (except Tentoumu Chu!). Let's see if there's anything new the next months.