1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Sailor Zombie 2014/04/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Stankovic, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    New unit, great ! Mayuyu center ? Again ? Well, that's not unusual. :^^;:
    Would have been nice to see the three main actresses in this unit, but I am glad for Karen, management hasn't given up on her.
    I have a feeling this unit will be a NO NAME kind of thing, but who knows, hopefully they'll last.

2. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    As a Karen-oshi I'm extremely happy that she is chosen as a member of this sub-unit (any sort of involvement in this drama would have been great actually, even appearing as a random zombie lol). The choice of members is indeed shocking! I would have thought if they decide to pick other members, they would have picked the 3 musketeers or something.

I guess picking Mayu and Yui is management's signal that they are really serious about this drama. Maybe they wanted the two long-time senbatsus to attract mainstream audience :)

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    What the FU**!!!!!! I be flippin' tables as we speak. Make a AKB sub-unit for the drama, and then DON"T include the three AKB members who are the mains of the show.:fp::fp::fp: Aki-P, I be really disappointed. The fact that it is Mayuyu, Yuihan, and Karen, three girls I love very much, still does not mitigate my disappointment. Even incredibly-awesome-looking-zombie-Karen does not quell this rage.:asdfgh::mad:

4. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    ^ Agree, what the hell with that.. >(? If you are going to promote them with this drama, give them all the spotlight there.. :glare: Not to mention that Mayuyu and Yui don't need this tbw.

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

^The choice isn't just simply random (Karen, Mayu and Yuihan? Like what is the common ground here? Except for NO NAME Mayu/Karen, but really?)
    I was expecting that too. But it looks like they want to distribute the pushing more among other members... or maybe because they though Mayu wasn' having a good year ^^l (some people on this forum keep saying that)

6. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    I read briefly about the role of Milky Planet, and supposedly they are the legendary idol group whom the main cast (Owada Nana) also aspire towards. The group would appear at the start of each episode to introduce the storyline (I guess more like narrators). Yeah, still a bizarre choice if you ask me. I would say if they need more mainstream audience, one kami-senbatsu member would be sufficient.

I AINT COMPLAINING THOUGH!!!!!! :banana:

7. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    This Milk Planet trio will probably appear 30 sec at most each episode and people complaining as if they're ruining Owada's idol career or something.... :fp:

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Yesh! It is like my fav (old version) Team A is having a mini reunion! :banana: Seriously, like most of my favs were all in Team A (including the kennins & graduates)... now they are all scattered to the winds and I have lost track of most of them. :^^;:

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

(New) 1min Preview of the drama!! It looks fun~ I can't wait!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    lol that 2 kids..
    seems like there will be some fan service..

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[シネマトゥデイ芸能ニュース] AKB48の渡辺麻友が、横山由依、岩田華怜と共にスペシャルユ ニット「ミルクプラネット」を結成し、18日スタートのテレビ東京系ドラマ「セーラーゾンビ」(毎週金曜深夜0時52分~1時23分)の同名主題歌を歌う ことが明らかになった。また同曲のミュージックビデオ(MV)では、ゾンビになった三人の姿が初披露されている。

同作は、ゾンビがはびこる終末世界を舞台に、セーラー服の女子高生たちが恋あり友情ありの学園生活を繰り広げる作品で、AKB48の大和田南那、 川栄李奈、高橋朱里といった若手メンバーが出演。「ミルクプラネット」は主人公の乾舞子(大和田)が憧れるアイドルユニットという設定で、舞子のピンチ時 にはアドバイザーとして現れたり、毎回ドラマの冒頭でストーリーテラー的な役割も果たしたりしている。

主題歌「セーラーゾンビ」は、秋元康が作詞を担当し、全編ポップでキュートな親しみやすい仕上がりになっている。渡辺は「とても気に入っていま す! インパクトがあるから、エンディングにぴったりですね」と曲の魅力を明かすと、「ミルクプラネットはこのドラマから生まれたユニットということで、 わたしたちも一緒に更にドラマを盛り上げていけたらと! このドラマがきっかけになって、ミルクプラネットとして今後AKB48のコンサートでも歌えたり いろいろと展開していけたらいいですね」と期待を寄せた。

また渡辺は、ドラマのメインキャストを務めるメンバーに対しては「期待されての大抜てきだと思いますし、この経験がさらに成長できるとてもいい機会だと思うので、このチャンスを生かして大きく羽ばたけたら先輩である自分もうれしいです」とエールを送っている。

横山と岩田も、渡辺同様、「ミルクプラネット」結成には大喜び。「3人ともAKB48ではついこの間まで同じチームだったので、気心も知れている し、やりやすいですね」(横山)、「麻友さん、由依さんと一緒にドラマに出演できると聞いた時は本当にうれしかったです。しかもミルクプラネットは衣装も 曲も振付もとってもかわいくて…!」(岩田)と、それぞれコメントを寄せた。(編集部・福田麗)

テレビドラマ「セーラーゾンビ」は4月18日にテレビ東京系にてスタート 毎週金曜深夜0時52分~1時23分

【関連情報】

http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0062111

11 - 1_001.jpeg

Thumbnail-ed photo above is from Yokoyama Yui's g+

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  12. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    The trailer is awfully edited and zombie's makeup looks like made of lipstick.. I was hoping to be more realistic I guess. Actually with the dancing zombies looks more like a parody than serious drama, but I'm not loosing hope that it would be fun to watch after all. We'll know this after ep1.

13. alkanon

alkanon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Twitter:
    _alkanon
    Kinda dissappointed with Naanya's reaction when those kids see her pantsu[hehe]
    was hoped that it's gonna be thrilling (since it's supposed to be zombie story) but seems like it's gonna be more fun than thrilling:p

14. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

My gawd... that preview was kinda horrible. :^^;: The other shorter preview was much better... probably because they showed less. :lol: IMO Naanya's acting looked kinda on the stiff side and Riichan is still kinda acting the same way like she did in Shark with that constant intense stare tough girl kinda acting. :XD:

I agree... her scream was kinda weak... she should have just totally screamed her head off IMO. :lol:

15. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

With more comedy than the drama associated with, say, The Walking Dead, this show would be more like Zombieland to me. :lol:

16. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I agree that Naanya's acting looks a bit stiff in the preview but it could be because she plays the role of an awkward girl. Not to mention that this is her first time of doing any serious acting.
    I hope I won't lose too much blood when I watch all the fan service scenes of Naanya :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

17. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I was expecting a better reaction from that naanya uplifting skirt scene (she looks like she's about to laugh imo) but this is indeed her first time acting so it's alright!

I'm still looking forward to this drama!!

18. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

The previews are awesome. This show looks absolutely terrific! I am so excited. It has been too long since we had great AKB48 action drama fun.

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Uhm guys, let me remind you this is a "pop youth horror" themed drama :|
    Let's not expect some action scene where Maiko is blowing someone's head off with shotgun, or Mutsumi rambo-ing people in class. We can expect action, but we'll need to know the limit when to stop comparing this with a real "horror" themed movie. But really, what is with those two kids :fear: lol.

The choice of putting non three leading actresses for the theme song is also quite disappointing for me. At least for me personally who follows up Juri and hope she'll get a decent ammount of exposure through this drama. Either it comes from screentime, advertisement, promotion, even to this one called theme song. I wanted the name "sailor zombie" group to be attached to those three. That way, it's gonna make it easier for management to use the trio image for promotion purpose out there. Beside from these subjectivity, I don't see much a big ruckuss about the milk planet unit. It's even cool enough that the drama could help to give exposure to other members of 48 group. Let's rethink, a few days ago Mion just got herself appointed as a zombie. Well, it's only a zombie, but she at least will got a major role who will decide how episode 2 turns out. Now we got milk planet, and even in the upcoming few days we might also face a scenario in which another members appointed with guest role.

20. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Apparently the concept of Milk Planet is an idol group that one of the characters likes, forgot which or if it's all of them. Makes more sense now.