1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I swear Ash has the best, cutest laugh ever.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
  3. JPSolitude

JPSolitude Kenkyuusei

Blond Ashu looks like she would call me a loser and tell me “You can’t sit with us!”... I love it

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  4. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    hoshino visual is really amazing.
    kinda funny looking at two cute girls are drinking..both look like middle school student..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ My favorite Nogi song this year (so far). It was the summer jam!

8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    One of my favorite Nogi duets. <3

Cheers!

9. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone! I'm a very new Asuka's fan. I want to know more bout her and I have some questions that I can't answer by myself so I need you guys who know her longer than me to answer it ^^.
    I see Asuka always alone like there was a fantaken pic by c-fan on 27/10 that she was sat alone at the Shanghai airport, no members, no staff and managers around (maybe they were another place at the airport), so some c-fans said on weibo ''please dont bully her'' when they saw that pic. So do u guys think Asuka was bullying within the group?? Or she just want to be alone?? She said she dont trust anyone since she was a little girl and she seems not let her too close with any member in nogi. What do u think about it??

Here is that pic at the SH airport:
    epoc5y1vjeowp1r5ekumsm7f.jpg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ that's pretty much how she is. I am just surprised she didn't pick a seat closer to the wall (maybe there isn't one) [hehe]

Would recommend you backtrack through this thread to find subbed documentaries featuring her

(btw, plz resize the photo or thumbnail it as per forum rules. Before the mods do it for you)

Welcome to the club

• Like Like x 2
  11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Here she is playing with Yoda.

Skip to 5:00

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Yep, when members are hanging out in the break room, etc., Asuka’s known for sitting in the corner and reading a book. In addition to Another Sky, the 7 Rules TV show also did an earlier episode that covers how private she is (here with Chinese subtitles or English subtitles). Although if you only watch those, it’s easy to get the wrong impression that she’s too solitary, because when she actually interacts with other members, she gets along fine.

Behind-the-scenes bullying is always theoretically possible, but I’ve seen no indication of it happening in Nogi. Also, any member bullying Asuka nowadays would be risking career suicide. She’s a very high profile member, plus I’m pretty sure she’s on good terms with almost every other top member.

Here’s Momoko describing how Asuka’s embarrassed to be open about her feelings, from the Jounetsu Tairiku program (Eng subs)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

What did she say?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  14. chip chad

chip chad Kenkyuusei

along the lines of "You think i'm playing innocent(burikko) ... it's just because i'm tired"

• Like Like x 3
  15. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    That tsundere-ness is perfect to the T :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
  18. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Dinner

Minami asks if Asuka had any other choices for travel companions.
    Asuka says any member would’ve been approved since everyone gets along (I think she means by management, though it could technically mean by her). But she hasn’t spent an extended period of time with any member before, so she felt uneasy and thought a lot about it. It finally came down to Minami and another member, but she wasn’t sure if Minami would be willing to go with her. (Minami interrupts, “I was the one who invited you! Stop it.”) When Minami told Asuka first that she wanted to travel together, Asuka was really happy, it was perfect timing.

Asuka says that people, including fans, think that she doesn’t have friends because everyone knows she doesn’t go out with others. Minami says people probably think she and Asuka don’t get along because they don’t go out. They’re both fellow people who don’t invite others (i.e. they accept invitations but don’t give them), so it ends up that they’d never invite or be invited by each other. It’s easy for misunderstandings to arise. But their relationship didn’t become bad, it’s just that they underwent various experiences.

Champagne
    Asuka says they’re the same age, so there was a period of time when she thought about how to approach Minami, what was the correct way to approach/talk to her. Asuka describes herself as someone who’s fine with silence, but she’ll try hard (to speak up, etc.) if silence bothers the other person. She gives an example of when the two ride the taxi, Asuka is normally quiet or sleeps while Minami looks out the window, and she’s grateful for that kind of atmosphere.

Minami asks if on the other hand she was annoying/noisy (this part of the conversation is in past tense, so it's possible they're talking about past Minami). She’s someone who, if she sees something, she wants to share it, like saying “Look at that! What’s that?” Asuka says that Minami’s fresh and interesting, she hadn’t met anyone like her before. They agree that their personality differences complement and balance each other. Asuka calls Minami something like “kibuya”(?), which I can’t find the meaning of… After looking at the night sky, they say, “That’ll show the people who say we don’t get along!”

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much :^O^:

20. enjoybin

enjoybin Kenkyuusei

Wow Asuka & Minami in Spain already have chinese sub for 2 days. They are so fast. When will engsub out??