1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci

if the video does not show watch the video here

Guys, where is this precious footage from?

2. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  3. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Photo shoot interview

• Like Like x 2
  5. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    A translation is desperately needed.

6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka will be the cover girl of Japanese manga magazine Young Magazine (2021/1/5-8), the magazine will be released on 7 December 2020.

weekly-young-magazine-2021-no2-cover.jpg

Mod note: please thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    IMG_20201208_101947.jpg IMG_20201208_101944.jpg IMG_20201203_144136.jpg IMG_20201204_014232.jpg IMG_20201203_144144.jpg IMG_20201204_014236.jpg IMG_20201204_014238.jpg
    :drool:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 10
  8. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    off topic.
    @Emperoro can you please share you picture? :cute:
    full size if its okay.

9. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    It's a screenshot from this stream
    skip to 48:09. The stream is not quite HD so yeah...

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    l IMG_20201210_090224.jpg IMG_20201210_090219.jpg IMG_20201210_090215.jpg IMG_20201210_090207.jpg IMG_20201210_085852.jpg IMG_20201210_085850.jpg IMG_20201210_085845.jpg IMG_20201210_085843.jpg IMG_20201210_085840.jpg
    Can someone translate this message Renka wrote for Asuka?
    IMG_20201211_045410.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 5
  12. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    In the end Asuka refused to do her homework and pass it to other member :rofl:

EDIT: Added SR link

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    remember when she told the audience 「やらないことがかっこいいなんて思わないでください」during Sing Out campaign? yeah sure, Asuka-san.

14. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Thank you! Too bad for Renka though lol. Asuka is so stingy despite acting all cutesy in recent eps of Koujichuu.

Can someone translate or summarize what she's saying about Ikuta in this video? The relationship between these 2 interests me for some reason.

15. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    This is a pretty rough translation.
    1. She mentions lately that Ikuta has been inviting her to eat a lot lately. The most recent was during a small break between a job they had together. Asuka refused using the excuse that indoor dining is a bit dangerous due to Covid.
    2. She says people have been saying that Asuka likes Ikuta a lot lately but Asuka says its the other way around.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    What a tsundere but this makes other people's view a lot more accurate than what she actually say. I also noticed that Ikuta treats Asuka like a child sometimes despite being only a year older [hehe].

Thanks for the TL!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

An interesting moment from this week's Harry's English Class: A radio listener writes in to say they are changing themselves to have a more can-do attitude, and asks if Asuka has ever wanted to change her personality.
    Harry: How about it, Asuka-chan?
    Asuka: Eh? Many, many times, I’ve wanted to. I mean… there are many parts of my personality that are a waste – that’s how I’ve personally felt – so there are lots of time I’d like to adjust it, but, well, the core of it doesn’t change, so, um, to a certain extent I’ve given up on it, but, like [the radio listener], I change the parts of myself that can be changed.
    Harry: Do you believe that people can change?
    Asuka: Ehh? [pause] Mmm… I believe they can change.
    Harry: Mmm. But just now, you said your core doesn’t change, right? People can’t ever change the core of who they are, I think. It’s just that, maybe by aiming towards something and striving for it, from other people’s perspectives, they’ll think, “Ah, this person has changed a bit, huh.” But, like, what’s in people’s hearts, at the very center of their hearts, basically doesn’t change, I think. But [the radio listener quickly developing a can-do attitude] is really wonderful. It’s really lovely, but, definitely don’t push yourself too hard.
    Asuka: That’s right. But, quite well done. Ah, should I say “well done”?
    Harry: Asuka-chan, when you’re able to accomplish something, do you feel, “Yay, I did it!” or is it just a matter of course?
    Asuka: Ehh? Which do I feel? Mmm….
    Harry: Up till now, there’ve been lots of things you couldn’t do, that you became able to do, right? Since your debut.
    Asuka: Yeah, lots. Many, many things.
    Harry: If you think about it, yeah.
    Asuka: But surprisingly, there may have been surprisingly few things where becoming able to do something was followed by self-confidence. How should I put it… I’m always looking at people who are above me, people who are more outstanding than me are the people in my field of vision, so, um, how should I put it… even if I become a bit skilled at dancing, there are people who are more skilled, so I don’t think, “Okay! Now I’ll dance filled with confidence.” It’s like that. I’m never satisfied.
    Harry: I’m hopeless, hahaha, I always become satisfied. But that’s wonderful.
    Asuka: Well, but it’s tiresome, you know, to not occasionally be sweet to yourself…
    Harry: Is that one of the things that’s better if you're in a group? Within the group, not just dancing, but, for example, variety skills or communication skills or leadership, different people have them. That’s what Nogizaka creates, right?
    Asuka: Certainly, that may be so.
    Harry: There’s never a person with the same “color.”
    Asuka: Never. I’m always getting incentive from the members, after all, so that’s certainly a very good environment to be in, for me.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

anyone know the full video of this?

19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    NHK radio show Kyo Wa Ichi-nichi Zanmai had a special for Nogizaka46 yesterday, the show invited the Sakamichi series' producer Akimoto Yasushi as special guest.

While Nogizaka46 captain Akimoto Manatsu and Akimoto Yasushi talked about the group's star Saito Asuka, they both agreed she is very strict. And, while Akimoto Yasushi talked about his song production process, Saito Asuka was surprised he would answer in details, Akimoto Yasushi replied to her: "Because Asuka-san is scary".

Original source:

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202101110000901.html

• Like Like x 1
  20. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

• Like Like x 2