1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Fuyuka (Fuuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Saito Fuyuka (齋藤 冬優花); Saitou Fuyuka.
    Nickname: Fuuchan (ふーちゃん)
    Birth date:February 15th, 1998.
    Bloodtype:O.
    Birth place:Tokyo, Japan.
    Height:157cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I'm here after watching Keyakitte (Episode 4?)
    I kinda like the vibe this girl is giving!~ Reminds me of Kazumin! maybe that's why her favourite member in Nogizaka46 is Kazumin~

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    omeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:ome:

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Almost missed out on the birthday shout out!

Happy birthday!

:ome:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Fuyuka:ome::ome:

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

7. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Fuyuka and Yuuka on radio (5-2-2016)

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's not my favorite, but I really liked something she said in her blog today. She thanked the people who came to see her in the Kyoto handshake event, and said it really inspired her to work hard. But she said that a lot of them apologized to her for the fact that she didn't have a full lane of guests, or that they didn't bring enough gifts, etc. She told them that their coming was more than enough for her, and these apologies just made her feel badly. She was climbing the hill at her own pace and would keep working hard.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great photo of Fuu-chan by Neru:

mobZyC0t0_600web.jpg

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fuu-chan's beauty. Twitter and 2channel are both struck by this photo from her blog:

wpid-mobcshos3_600web.jpg

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 13

episode 14 (7-1-2016)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  13. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Maybe I can bring this up here - something I was thinking about for a while is Fuyuka's very low popularity among fans. Her HS sales and general reputation among K46 fans have been among the lowest from the very beginning, and also when looking at the ranking thread, many users place her in the lower quarter, while I actually went as far as placing her 2nd (the highest anyone here has made so far, afaik).
    Recently, the HS sales indicate that the popularity gap between popular and less popular members has broadened, which seems to leave a few of those with low/no sales in the dark. As the only member of Keyakizaka, Fuyuka has yet to sell a slot.

Personally, Fuyuka's active and lively personality have appealed to me from the beginning. In KeyaKake, she is often the first one to raise her voice or just say her opinion, usually in a very confident manner and yet with a slight sense of understatement. This hasn't helped her to gain fans at all though, and while she seems to be very popular among the group (especially Hiratechi seems to be on good terms with her?), there is no sign of her becoming more marketable.

I wonder whether her "non-idol-like" style and bluntness are too much of a contrast to the traditional image of an idol (similarly to Oda Nana) but perhaps someone here may have a better explanation as I'm relatively new to the idol scene and more of a casual fan. Any Fuu-chan fans here?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Not fuyuka oshi here, but I'll pinpoint her averageness to blame for.
    Yes, she is blunt. But none of her word are really memorable nor hilarious. Dana and Yone-san simply did better here.
    Even Nijika actually did better in terms of Monomane. Fuyuka could do as many members monomane as she would, but without excellent response like what Nijika received, things will stay bland as it is.

She has 11 episode of Keyabingo to distinguish herself. Or surprising us with decent acting in the drama. But before it happen, she has to bear
    the ordinary average title for a while.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Fuyuka had information about 2 ex-boyfriends online, found days after the member reveal.
    She wasn't the only member with that kind of disadvantage, but she hasn't done enough yet for those kinds of wota to look past it.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She not really fortunate then, since others who also caught same case like Miyu and Neru get strong push. Neru got her Hiragana drama and Miyu was installed as front row member. They can become popular and Fuyuka left behind.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If we're talking about some "past information" after the member reveal,
    Note: img was taken from some deep web I found at that time, I no longer able to enter it now.
    unknown.png
    Yes, Fuyuka wasn't the only one disadvantaged. So does Nanako and Habu(No doubt Miyu got hit the hardest). Put aside Habu who got subtler push than Neru/Miyu, Nanako actually start on the same floor of doubt as Fuyuka. Which means...
    All things considered, "Past info" effect should have subsided by now. Then again, she has her averageness to defeat first before rising.

18. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Ah, the supposed boyfriend leaks (I read about this quite some time ago) were not just made up by some people? I actually didn't know that - I thought there was only waterproof evidence against Mayu who left soon after and that the stuff about Miyu was mostly just idle chatter. I also thought that there is no proof at all that the girl on that purikura picture "with boyfriend" was actually Miyu.
    (And if it were so, I wouldn't even have a problem with anything like that, lol.)

I actually noticed a while ago that at the End of KeyaKake Ep. 17 there were some scenes of the Omotenashikai performance from this January. The "dance team" (Saitou, Hirate, Ishimori, Suzumoto and Habu) was seen performing a pretty aggressive dance style, with Fuyuka in the center. I really liked that one and wonder whether there would be more opportunities like that for her...

Probably. Nagasawa-kun has almost sold out for the upcoming handshake events, so this seems plausible.
    Maybe stuff about ex-boyfriends (which is absolutely nothing in my opinion) paired (!) with a slightly overconfident personality was seen as a turnoff from the beginning on. I'm not quite able to read people's likings and the usual taste of many fans when it comes to idols yet.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Kind of late post, better than never.

20. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

On the recent talk stage of the JAMxNatalie-Expo, Fuyuka was featured together with Yuuka, Akanen, Odanana and Nijika as they went for a nice one-hour talk on various topics. There, she gave us a nice impression of her Awaodori since quite a long time (I can't remember she performed it outside of her self-introduction video in the first epsiodes of KeyaKake).

Her somewhat inofficial status as a dance leader was confirmed by the other members. Akanen pointed out that during rehearsals, she often stands in the center and takes care of the other members and directs them. She humbly replied that it's not necessarily her being a genius at dancing but more the fact that almost nobody else in Keyaki had experience with dancing before so together with Suzumoto Miyu (who's an excellent and experienced dancer as well) she helped out the others and likes to explain things to them. Yuuka, for example, said that she wasn't able to do the famous move of Silent Majority where they have one hand on the chest and "shake" their upper body in a zig-zag pattern until Fuyuka properly explained it to her in a way that was easy to comprehend.

Well, right at the beginning, you see that she definitely wasn't able to do it well, in contrast to Miyu who got it totally right. When it comes to this particular move, by the way, I have the sense that during the JAMxNatalie-live performance Fuyuka was more or less the only one in the entire group that performed this move perfectly, just the way Takahiro showed it in the video above - shoulders straight, no arm movement, and the whole upper body moves in the zig-zag-pattern, without turning the shoulders while going up and down.
    I have a feeling that in contrast to Miyu who took Hip-Hop dance lessons before has a very technical style without much wasted movement she just puts 100% into every move she makes. While Miyu claimed that she actually wants to be the best at dancing and as such is probably very conscious about the moves she makes, to me it looks like Fuyuka is dancing mostly on instinct, which explains their different styles. She just enjoys moving her body, and she's really good at it. Too bad that being a good dancer doesn't attract a significant number of fans though - a problem Nijika is facing as well.

However, with the entire group's popularity soaring, she'll definitely get her attention as well, and seeing her featured more frequently in recent days makes me happy. At the beginning it was a bit of an "underdog mentality" of myself paired with her confident and bold personality that appealed to me, but by now she's genuinely my favorite member and changed even more towards the positive without losing her previous charm (if one can call it so). "Humility and kindness, the bonds between us, shine brightly, Keyakizaka46"... she displays it all together.

Ayatto-yatto-yatto-saa!

By the way - later during the talk, Nijika said that the members always listen to what she has to say and has a leader aura on her. She says that although she doesn't speak for the entire group on many occasions (which is mostly Yuuka's job), Yuuka is said to be pretty kind and doesn't raise her voice. So, when it comes to bringing the group as a whole under control, Fuyuka steps in and takes charge which seems to work. I always thought that she had it in her - she would really make a good captain. Having seen that Talk Stage, she seems to be the unofficial vice-captain already.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 3