1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Kyoko (Kyonko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    It's a really fantastic photobook. I haven't gone into my feelings on it here, but - in spite of the bizarre absence of ramen - it's easily one of my absolute favourite photobooks. It's really well shot throughout, lots of natural light and a lot of different locations which feels a bit like you're off having an adventure with her, exploring these places which is something I like with a photobook where you get all the nuances of the subject's personality in a way that feels like you are there, just hanging out with them. I appreciate the more fashion orientated travelogue type of book, but I feel like at times they become very. . . superficial, like it's a fashion editorial. More about clothing, make-up and the location than the girl.

With this, it's all Kyonko just being Kyonko, it mostly feels very laid back and playful and she looks great throughout - at times she's her usual cute little self (bowling, cat cafe, goofing around with a stuffed penguin etc), other times she's more pretty and subtle (the night time restaurant shots, the beautiful waking up shots at the beginning and end etc), but then there's just the crazy sexiness which I think is artistic without going too far into just being jarringly lewd (the 48 group PB's are often guilty of this) - you get all these sides of her to just remind you how gorgeous she is, that she's not just one-note. And how freaking beautiful her smile is.

I don't think I can even pick a favourite sequence of photos because I like the whole thing. It's a really, really good book, and I just hope some of the other girls are able to shoot their own books soon. It's kind of crazy how much time there was between Bemiho's and Kyonko's books.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I recently decided to place the order and I'm very excited for my copy to arrive. Seeing as I placed it in the same order as ≠ME's mini debut album, it will take a while though until I get it (release date: early April).

3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  5. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 4
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I always forget how tiny Kyonko is until I see her next to regular sized people. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    TV Asahi has posted a 4-minute clip from Kyokorohee on their YouTube channel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My copy of her photobook arrived today. I thought long and hard whether I want to buy it because in my experience, Japanese idol photobooks have too much gravure for my own preference. I probably wouldn't have bought it if Kyoko was younger than me, but with only 5 months age gap, I think it's okay [hehe]

I thought Kyoko's photobook was really classy and the bikini shots didn't make me turn the page immediately. Her facial expressions are genuinely amazing. She made me feel like she was my girlfriend and we were doing random every-day things that couples do. Her eyes and mouth showed the perfect expressions, filled with love and emotion... I feel like I sound crazy :^^;: I don't genuinely think of her as my girlfriend, obviously, but I'm really impressed with what she manages to convey through these pictures!

I am very happy with this purchase and out of the 4846 photobooks I've got so far, this is definitely my favourite so far. Her high sales no longer surprise me :1st:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On Douga, Hajimete

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  11. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Kyoko's Kyoccorohee is seriously hilarious. She is so blunt and her chemistry with Hiccorohee is amazing. Although it is a "dance variety", the talks are more interesting to me. For the shows, you can watch it via TVer (using a vpn) by searching the title キョコロヒー, each episode is up for a week.
    There's also unreleased footage on the TV Asahi youtube HERE

• Like Like x 3
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She slightly resembles former Nogi member Noujou:).

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to kyoko and comedian hiccorohee their program Kyoccorohee won the voting from the audience. Kyoccorohee will have a special program, tv asahi will announce the details later.

hfFvkmaI.jpeg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2200975/full/

• Like Like x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen: