1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakamoto Erena (Eretan)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Now, a while and many performances later their G+ finally opened.
    Eretan takes pretty cute pictures! And has some fan members in the comments lol. The translation:

[坂本愛玲菜] Sakamoto Erena G+ – 14.04.14

Preformance-wise, I don't have a lot to say really lol. Not even after these months. Honehone isn't really a good unit to show off anything other than the fact that you're cute lol

On the MC side of things she seems quite a cheeky girl. At the start she was closed-off like everyone (well except Yuna) but now she seems comfortable at poking fun at others.

Now that she has a G+ and that the 3rd gens are supposed to appear in Pajama Drive as full members, I guess we'll get to know her better in a faster time. Oh and Harutan is a fan lol

Edit: I wanted to include this photo from the SSA lol
    IMG_0754.JPG

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  3. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    Thank you so much for the translations!

It's so cute to see the 1st and 2nd generation members spamming their kouhai on G+.
    Harutan, I understand your feelings. <3
    I can't wait to see what unit she gets in Pajama Drive!

4. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

so I started translating her g+ posts for fun and since they're quick to do and kinda funny I decided to keep doing it regularly from now on. I'll post them all on my tumblr as usual and here's a link directly to all the translations of her posts.

here are some of the funniest posts I translated of her so far, so you can see what you're in for if you haven't followed her so far^^

Sakamoto Erena 2014.04.22 19:03
    Konban-Eretan o(^^o)(o^^)o♪

Today I had lessons as well!
    My brain is filled to the brim(。>д<)
    Once I get home I will put it all into order。

Right now, I’m in the dressing room, and for some reason 3rd generation’s Yabuki Nako is in a really high spirits,
    and she’s laughing loudly(^w^)
    The dressing room is really brightening up!lol
    But, Aramaki Misaki-chan, who’s sitting beside me…
    She’s not laughing at all!(  ̄▽ ̄)lol
    She’s the cool type\(^-^)/

I gotta resist it as well, the laughter lol

A bit earlier, I said 『I’m hungryー』, and Umemoto-san gave me a croissant!!!
    She’s so kind…(>‐< )♡
    Thank you very much♪

The photo is of the croissant I got from Umemoto-san!♥

I will be waiting for a lot of comments from you(〃ω〃)
    [​IMG]

Sakamoto Erena 2014.04.22 22:59
    Konban-Eretan♡*
    The second evening update!

I said it in the submission before as well, but today Nako was laughing loudly and the dressing room really brightened up and got busy(〃ω〃)

Umemoto-san is kind, isn’t she!!
    Her dancing is on point and cool as well, she’s a role model(ゝω・´★)

And then, a funny? episode from today。
    Yamauchi Yuna-chan wanted to write a note into her memo book, but it seems she ended up writing onto her own thigh。lol
    Perhaps she was half asleep(?_?)
    She unintentionally became the silly person in a gag(゜o゜)\(-_-)
    It’s a true story。lol

Well then♪
    We had a long day today again♥
    Have nice dream, everyoneー(^-^)

GoodErenight!☆*
    [​IMG]

Sakamoto Erena 2014.04.23 21:52
    Konban-Eretan(^3^)♪
    Today was the Shonichi of the Seishun Girls stage, right!

Talking of which…Our official profile pictures got changed(@ ̄□ ̄@; )!!
    Since people learn about me right now、in a little bit I want to change my google+ picture as well、and make it this new one(^-^)

♡♪♥♪♡♪♥♪♡♪♥♪♡♪

Since I realized that lately I write a lot of episodes of other members!
    I want to make my own appeal as well\(^o^)/

The other day, I went to the convenience store, and when I went to the counter to pay,
    even though the money should have fit the total amount, the cashier was making a troubled face…(((・・; )
    It was because I mistook the 100 yen coin for the 50 yen coin( ゜o゜)
    I didn’t see the hole in the middle lol

When just looking at the shapes of the coins、don’t they look similar??
    I will be more careful♡

Well then!We had a long day today again(´ー`)
    I’ll make another update later♥

The photo is of PyonPyon Saepyon、and PunPun Eretan(〃ω〃)
    [​IMG]

as an aside, I think her g+ posts are written in such a style that they would probably make for a good way to practice Japanese for beginners^^ and due to her age she won't be using many difficult Kanji as well. so perhaps it's something useful to look into if you are interested in that :)
    as usual with HKT girls though, beware the occasional Hakata-ben :XD:

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Ah! I already noticed some translated posts popping up on my feed. :hehe:

I agree, her posts are written in a pretty simple style, not really a surprise keeping her age in mind but still

Those three show off other 3rd gens well lol.
    Misaki is becoming more and more of a princess character in my eyes and this fit perfectly. And Yuna is already silly like that from the moment I started reading that she hit her head against the wall in the morning lol

Now that I've been reading more of her posts, I also have a better image of Eretan herself. All those months without G+ left me with a couple of girls that were cute, but a blank canvas personality wise. Also nice that she coined a new Saechan nickname lol

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    GAH! :cute::cute::cute: I love that she choose the Honehone Waltz outfit. As that is the unit I really started to take notice of her.

And, NO! My secret stash of Eretan G+ Translations are out.:p Thanks for those by the way @Sayanara231.:v::v:

7. hkt48

hkt48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    AnnaMurashige
    This!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Damn, just got to work. So no ripping those for next 9 hours. I have seen the Romance Kakurenbo. About 20 times.[​IMG] She did very nicely there. Just solidifies the fact Eretan is my #1 3rd gen. Love the quirky girl.:^O^:

9. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

thank you for uploading those. I really liked her Romance Kakurenbo performance. there's some kind of sweetness in her voice that I really like. it wasn't the best performance out of the 3rd generation(great idea to shuffle the 3rd gen through that song btw) but imo you could really see that she put her heart into it. same for the Pajama Drive performance as well. her voice is perhaps still a little to frail at this point but in her dancing and expressions you could still sense some power. I guess what I like the most is that she's emitting such an aura of joy when she's performing that you don't find it some other 48group girls(though I'm obviously biased when saying that, since she's my favorite 3rd gen lol)
    and I think you can find that in her g+ post as well. they are always pretty light-hearted and maybe not the objectively most interesting posts out of the 3rd gen, but they are still fun to read through, not just because of what she writes but also how she writes it. and as I mentioned before, if you are learning Japanese, her posts are a really good practice material. her sentences are usually short and easy to follow. most importantly, the Kanji she uses are mostly common ones or ones related to AKB48 so they're easy to read and/or nice to pick up :D

here's one she wrote today:

Sakamoto Erena 2014.06.06 19:27
    Eretan here٩(๑´︶`๑)۶♡

Rain
    stop pleaーーーーーーーーーーse!
    (*p´д`q)゚。*soーb soーb*

The rehearsal is over☻
    We wore raincoats~( •̑‧̮•̑ )⸝
    We had rain-san rain on us a lot, so right now, all we can do is pray for clear weather♡

Which reminds me, lately…
    I have the feeling that this clumsiness of Tiffany-chan,
    is reflecting on me nowー(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)lol

When I was putting on my shoes some time ago、
    I actually put them on mistaking the left and right oneーε٩(๑> ₃ <)۶з
    And then I’m occasionally tripping over things when there isn’t anything thereっlol

Also、some time ago!
    I was told by Hazuki,
    I look like a 『Pizzaman』ー\(﹡ˆOˆ﹡) /♡

Since I like Pizzaman, I was really happy about it♪

That’s a trivial story, isn’t itー(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)lol

Well, today there were various episodes like that♡
    I am really enjoying each day~♪\(´∪`* )/

If by them watching my google+ I could cheer up a lot of people, I’d be happyヾ(’ω’♡*let my power reach you*!

I wonder what I will eat for dinner today…
    What did you all have for dinner??

Well then!
    See ya~٩(๑ˆOˆ๑)۶♡

[​IMG]

oh and of course it's also nice how she always tries to address her fans in her posts as well, like asking what they had for dinner and such. after the AKB media blackout recently she also thanked everyone for still commenting on her past posts and that she read them all^^

10. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

just wanted to bump this thread a little more, since her g+ posts are getting better and better and everyone should read them!^^ maybe even leave her a comment on her g+ since she always seems to appreciate them :D

there was also a g+ post with a lot of pictures from the recent days 2 days ago, here it is in case you missed it:

11. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

yesterday's g+ posts, just because^^

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For some reason, now I really want to cook something for this girl.:^^;: Anywho~ She looks :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute: in that last pic. And the one before, with Mao-pani in the back, why she edit to cover her face? :confused:

Thanks for these @Sayanara231.:v: Was super happy back when you started doing them. :D

13. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

so I felt like bumping this thread again. but I figured that posting a ton of posts won't do much for a girl that doesn't have that many fans yet, since people either read the g+ posts already or simply don't care about the everyday stuff. so instead I thought I'd pick out a few funny/interesting posts and post those instead. :D

Eretan deciding on a present for Father's Day, after consulting g+ for ideas for it. there's also a 2shot with a certain "Ota-san"(it's so cute how she's calling Rabutan that :D )

here's the post from when she was performing in Nako's Seitansai. of course, she has nothing but nice words for Nako as well <3

this one is from Sae's Seitansai with Eretan being conflicted about on one hand wanting people to look at her performing but on the other hand wishing for Sae to get the attention she deserves on her Seitansai.

and here Eretan talks about embarrassing stories she had happen at school^^

14. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I saw the Junjou Shugi from 2014\7\12 And Eretan performed pajama Drive that day. Can someone upload her performance (if someonw has it)?
    + her last Google pic as so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
    [​IMG]

15. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

so Eretan has started a new g+ project a while ago which is basically a pun/riddle. most of them don't really translate, but the one from yesterday did, and it's pretty funny.
    here it is:

and the other one of that day for completion's sake :D

16. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    The first photo is so beautiful *^¥^*
    @Sayanara231 Thank you!

17. Ranji

Ranji Kenkyuusei

I wonder if Eretan could be growing into the third 3rd gen ace. She unders in both H and KIV stages really often (if I'm not mistaken, most often out of the kenkyuusei), and while her singing isn't much to write home about, her dancing is quite good. I consider her and Hazuki to be the best dancers in the 3rd gen. She gets good positions in team songs - for the example, in the 140801 KIV performance she was in the center four in Yuuki no Hammer and stayed front row and close to the center all through it.

18. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    NakoMiku are still there, so I have to say I can't see Eretan becoming a ace/center...
    Only if Team T will be formed with KKS & future 4th generation (maybe some 2nd gen as well), then, yes. And definetly in the 4th KKS stage, if she'll be a KKS...

19. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

They should push MirunEre as a KKS ace combo. Shortly after the 3rd generation joined Ozaki said that Eretan is working the hardest among the 3rds and i think it really shows. Her performance is on such a high level and her MC is really good for her experience. Like most of the 3rd generation is really reserved during MCs, especially when talking to their Senpai. But Eretan is able to still be really cheerful and participate by telling her own stories.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I would completely support an EreMirun push.:^O^:

Or, more interestingly, EreZuki (Eretan & Hazuki). :D