1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakamoto Erena (Eretan)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

I think she's the best KKS when subbing in one of the teams. Eretan is the most natural on stage of all the 3rd gens I think, performing as well as talking.

2. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Totally agree... Maybe Saechan is like her as well, I'm really sad about her not being in senbatsu, and even worse, Blueberry Pie... I think Ere deservs it the most of the Kenkyuuseis...

3. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

Saechan is a lot older but imo Eretan is a lot more at ease and outgoing on stage. She also looks absolutely thrilled to stand on stage.

Blueberry Pie isn't really a big deal I think, just a song without pv on the theatre edition. Maybe there will be something bigger for Eretan somewhere down the road.

4. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

so today was Eretan birthday and Seitansai, here is her g+ post about it:

as usual, Ozaki made a post about her as well. he said that Eretan is working harder than anyone else and that while she keeps her thoughts to herself, she shows everyone what she thinks through her actions. he actually said something similar during the first 3rd gen introduction as well, and I think by now it really shows that it's true. in my opinion, the only 3rd generation that is close to the level of Eretan right now is Hazuki. I recently watched a stage where Eretan and Mirun were in, and it really showed that the two are on different levels. if you watched theater stages before, you know that the little interactions during the dances between the members are a big part of what gives the performances their "color" and I feel like Eretan is on a level where she can easily keep up with her Senpai. it wasn't like Mirun was messing up or anything, but it felt like the other members mostly danced "around her" and had way less of those interactions. maybe it's a matter of confidence, that once you always have a grasp of where you are supposed to be on the stage, you have the mental freedom to play around with the other members? not to mention how good Eretan is at looking at the DMM camera during her performances.
    and then, there was a recent discussion about Eretan on 2ch(there were seperate ones about all the members, but Eretan's interested me the most), and the point that was brought up the most was that she needs to establish a character for herself, which I agree with. it's a lot harder to really do that, since the 3rd gen doesn't have shows like Hyakkaten or something though. basically the only thing that an HKT fan that isn't interested in Eretan would know about her right now is that she really likes Pizzaman. I think that once she does find a character for herself(and she probably won't/shouldn't sit on a loli-character like so many other members) she's really going to skyrocket in popularity. most of the HKT members that wrote about Eretan's Seitansai today had one opinion in common, and that is that Eretan is a surprisingly serious person. maybe that, compared with her will to work hard will lead to something great soon? who knows.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    A bit late, but not for lack of trying!:^^;:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERETAN!!!!!!

14 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

:ome::ome::ome::banana::banana::banana:<3 <3 <3:banana::banana::banana::ome::ome::ome:
    I always have fun watching my favorite 3rd Gen in LODs. Your hard work show clearly in your great dancing, always cheerful expressions and growing fan/ member interactions.:awesome: So today being YOUR day, I hope you take the time to really enjoy yourself with friends and family. And lots of presents, cake, ice cream, and pizzaman!:D Looking forward to watching your seitensai, and watching you grow as one of my Top5 HKT members over the next year. Happy birthday, Eretan!<3<3<3<3<3<3

Oi! Ozaki! Since she is, as you have stated, one of the hardest working members, and it is her birthday. Why don't you give her a very nice present and start PUSHING HER!!!;)

@Sayanara231 Thanks for the translation(s)!!!:rofl:That included EreZuki pic is really sweet. I would totally buy in to a dual push of those two.:D

6. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    Thank you for the translation @Sayanara231

I actually left her a G+ comment for her birthday, I love this girl so much.
    She's amazing, even though I'm sad she won't be in this single at all, hopefully soon people will see how great she is.
    She needs some variety exposure, and a character would definitely help.

7. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    This 3rd gen is hella awesome. Before Mikurin, now Mirun, Eretan & Yuuna... I'm waiting for 4rd gen kks or team T's formation to see them on stage even more... Tell me Eretan will center an unit ;;

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Eretan is gonna be the center of Team T.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    As much as I LOVE THIS IDEA, management will probably just shuffle Miku to T and make her Center.

But Team T is still a long ways out. Hopefully Eretan gets a chance (push) before then to show everybody just how great we know she is and will be. And maybe, just maybe get Center for the future Team T.:)

10. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    After Meru's little accident, Eretan was called in a hurry to fill the vacant position in Team H's stage. Apparently she had little time to learn the position so she was very nervous, so when the final song came she started crying. I thought her post about it was really cute. The original is here, and my attempt at a translation is here. Other girls like Ume, Piichan, Rikopi also wrote about her.

Eretan has been slowly growing on me. She's just too cute. :XD:

• Like Like x 1
  11. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Jeez, this girl remind me of Agnes Chan, the popular Taiwanese J-pop singer in Japan around 70s, 80s.

12. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

look who was on Sasshi no Udon today! :D

[​IMG]

her worry was:

[​IMG]
    "I can't improve my position"

as she starts explaining that it's because during stage performances, she's always in the back...
    [​IMG]
    she can't hold back her tears.
    Sasshi tells her that she understands those thoughts from her own time as Kenkyuusei, although she was actually never worried about her position herself.

but luckily, great Senpai Sasshi always has the best advice:
    [​IMG]
    "Keep working as hard during practice as you did so far"
    she says she was watching Eretan work hard so far and that if she keeps it up, she will definitely be noticed!

bonus frame:
    [​IMG]
    Eretan being surprised by how hot the Udon is :^^;:

all in all an extremely cute appearance by Eretan^^

• Like Like x 1
  13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    AWWWWWWWW! ERETAN! :cry: I have noticed you, and you have flown up my rankings because of your hard work on stage and your exuberance to be there.<3<3<3

Ozaki, I am telling you for the nth time, give this girl a push!:gavel:

Ladies and gents, I am going to need your help. "Help, but how?" you ask. Send letters to the theater, and Ozaki specifically, telling him to give Eretan a push. And post on her G+ telling her how great she is performing. She looks like she could use the encouragement right now.;)

@Sayanara231 Thanks for those screencaps and giving us a description about the convo. As always, you rock!:v:

Same to you @DreamingPebbles! Thanks for that translated G+ post.:v: I read it the day you posted it but wanted to wait till I saw the stage to say anything.

I have not yet watched that stage, but it tops my priority list. And I should get to it tonight.:XD:

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Started to notice her in recent shows. "Sasshi no Udon" was touching and I wish her all the best, but... I feel like she is very young and still has a long way to go. not in the meaning that she is bad performer or anything, just considering her age. she is only 14, still a kid basically. I think majority of girls start to gain real fanbase and support from ~16 years and fully unveil their potential when they are 18-20, so yeah, it's too early to worry and is best to continue to learn and have fun.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    *cough*NakoMiku*cough* *cough*Meru*cough* *cough*Mayuyu*cough* I could go on, but point made ;)

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I said about majority. those + Jurina and some others are exceptions/minority. they were pushed from the very beginning. you can't really compare with "god chosen ones":/
    but there are examples when popular kids lost their appeal when they grew up (*cough*Myao*cough*). there are also examples when cute kids were ignored by management for a few years, then -bam!- hit the puberty and transformed into beautiful swans and now centers a single (*cough*Shiroma Miru*cough*).
    so yeah, I feel like if you're not over-pushed management's favorite, you have no choice, but to steadily grow and wait for your chance, as sad and unfair as it sounds.

17. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    You guys want some cough drops?

I agree. Way too early for her to start thinking like this. Maybe NakoMiku's sudden shot to the spotlight gave the other 3rd Gens unrealistic expectations about how fast their career should move.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    YES PLEASE!. Seriously, I have had a nasty cough since being sick 2 weeks ago.:(

A push for Eretan is really a personal preference as I hate to see her not selling out HS slots, and averaging less then 200 comments on her G+ posts. The fandom needs to know how awesome she is, IMO. And that can best be achieved with a push from mgm. And to be completely honest I don't like seeing my fave girls stuck in the back constantly.:gavel: A bit selfish, yes. But it is what it is.

19. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

My favorite thing about her is that whenever she shows off her special skill, she always says "Yoooooon!"

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For Eretan and Hazuki being goofy and uber cute...

Clicky here! <-- Eretan G+ post with video[hehe][hehe]:blush::blush::cute::cute: