1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakata Misaki (Sakatan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Jan 2, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sakata Misaki 2022.jpg

Name:
    Sakata Misaki
    Kanji: 坂田 心咲
    Nickname: Sakatan (さかたん)
    Hobbies: looking for make up, visiting cafés, lonely karaokes, half body bath

Joined NMB48 as 8th gen kenkyusei on 2022/01/01
    Is asigned to Team BII

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

17Live stream from Feb 10th, 2022
    *Video got taken down*
    Credits to the uploader ( 夕陽ガッツ )

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  3. FlowingColors

Live from March 5th, 2022.

if the video does not show watch the video here

First live from March 6th, 2022 [4.28pm]

Second live from the same day [8.36pm]

( Credit to the uploader [ DD ] )

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  5. FlowingColors

Showroom live from April 9th, 2022 (4.04 pm)

Another one, same day, different time (8.43 pm)

Credits as always to the uploader ( DD )

6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I like this Misaki, she's holding center position in the KKs stage, cute tare me (drooping eyes) and during the hot food challenge with yayoi and makochi, misaki showed leadership skills and the energy of an anime student council president.

7. FlowingColors

At least in NMB this girl will go places, I'm telling you :rofl:
    SakataMisakiFace02.jpg
    Her part start at ~2:24
    *Video got deleted*

Showroom lives
    April 30th, 2022

May 3rd, 2022

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I have collected informations about Sakatan from her blog posts and Q&A and posted them on her wiki48 page, I'll also share them here!

• Favorite foods: Salmon, matcha (green tea)
    • Hobbies: Makeup research, cafe tour, going to karaoke alone, taking half-body bath
    • Special skills: Running, hula hoop, cleaning eyelashes, eating fast
    • Future dream: To become a top idol loved by men and women of all ages
    • Her SHOWROOM number during auditions was #5 and she was nicknamed May-chan.
    • Since entering high school, she has been told often that she looks alike with the actress Nonomura Kanon.
    • She decided to become an idol because she wanted to bring more excitement to her hometown.
    • Her goal for her first year as a NMB48 member is to meet and interact with as many people as possible so they can know who "Sakata Misaki" is.
    • She is the center of Team BII's 6th Stage Namba Egao Kaika Sengen.
    • She has a younger sister.
    • She was in the track and field club for 3 years and she is good at running.
    • She initially had a complex over her thick lips, but after using make-up, she now thinks that it's her charm point.
    • Her favorite color is pink, although she has been told that it doesn't suit her.
    • She doesn't read mangas, but she reads novels.
    • Her favorite game is Momotaro Dentetsu.
    • Her favorite animated character is Curious George (monkey).

Some of the photos from her blogs:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

I highly recommend watching this 8th gen show where they do challenges.
    Sakatan is my fav 8th gen along with Yayoi! She's doing great as BII center!
    and I like her eyes and smile <3 (she's also prettier with less make-up *-*)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. FlowingColors

SR [May 7th, 2022]

Credit to the uploader

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. FlowingColors

She was promoted today to Team N! Congratualtions! <3:blush:
    20220716_105153.jpg 20220716_105318.jpg

My two NMB oshimen now in the same team (Sadano&Sakata) :cute:

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Sakatan for the promotion!! <3

I'm really happy for her, although it also made me a little sad because it all happened so fast, and I liked seeing her together with the other 8th gens and as the center of Team BII. Now she's going to be with the popular girls in Team N and I'm not sure what position she will get. But well, it's a good thing to be promoted, there are benefits, and it confirms that she is an "ace" in the eyes of management, so hopefully she will receive bigger opportunities from now on! She will probably open more social medias. I hope to see her in senbatsu by next year! (their next single this year is the one for the results of the fans vote so we already know the senbatsu). I'll probably pay more attention to Team N now ^^ I just love her <3

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sakatan and Mako for BOMB - September 2022

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

These photos look great *-* I love their smiles! Sakatan's hairstyles are both so cute. I really like these two as a pair, I wish they could be double center!

• Like Like x 2
  15. FlowingColors

Misaki.. she was hit with the forbidden jutsu..:(
    1000_yrs_of_death.jpg
    Wakana what the heck?:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sakatan performed the new NMB song "Suki da Mushi" on Utacon yesterday! She was apparently replacing Zion. I'm pretty sure that this is the first time that Sakatan performs on TV, congrats Sakatan! <3 You can watch the performance here. She did so well, I love her smile and energy ;w; I'm so glad she's getting this chance and it's a good sign for her future in the group (I just really want her to center a single next year or something lol). I took screenshots of her parts, she is mostly on the side, you have to find her haha. She looks so good! <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

and here's a gif of her close-up...

[​IMG]

:mail::mail::mail:

• Like Like x 1
  17. FlowingColors

Hope she shows her forehead more often, it suits her so well <3:cute:
    20220929_205057.jpg 20220929_205059.jpg 20220929_205102.jpg

I'll eat a hat if she's not centering one of the next 3 singles. She's the 8th Gens ace and has the center potential. So NMB, why not giving her a shot.:blush:

18. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Can't wait for a Sakatan center but this is NMB, not SKE so... Remember how Aayan was pushed and only had her 1st center after 4 years. I know the situation is different now but now they only release 1 single a year so Idk, hope that the 28th won't be Nagisa's graduation single.
    I'm still rooting for a WCenter Keito-Sakatan in the 28th, NMB is always doing well with Wcenter.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sakatan was in the song/MV of Team N "Chohatsu no Aozora" in NMB's latest single! This is the first MV where she appears! Although my wish was for 8th gen to have a song/MV with Sakatan center, but well, I know the chances for that to happen were too low >.< Anyway I'm so happy for her that she got to be in a MV in this single! and she looks so good too in the white/pink outfit (you can see it during the dance scenes). I took some screenshots of her close-up; she is with Mion & Haasa who both graduated but appeared in the MV.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

@FlowingColors @Izzy Trinh About Sakatan becoming center; I think the chances are low if we speak of next year, but I can totally see her joining senbatsu the next single. She even appeared on a music show as replacement so she seems high on management's priority list for who will get to join senbatsu next! and I really hope she will get to center someday (and soon) but yeah NMB sometimes has only one single by year, although this year they had two, but despite the lack of releases, they still give graduation centers (they did for Mirurun or Cocona) meanwhile I think most other 48 groups gave up on giving graduation singles since singles are so rare (for example SKE's last single is Hinano center even if Dasu and Nao are graduating and they are 2 of the most popular girls. I also don't see AKB giving a graduation center to anyone in the future except maybe Yukirin but even that is not likely... They gave Tomu a center in b-side for her last single). and I think there are some other girls in NMB right now that might have a chance to center next singles like Kojirin, maybe Mikana, or Keito.

But yes I wish NMB took a risk and made Sakatan center a single next year >.< she has everything to get popular so I think it would be good for the group and it's better to do it while she is still new. if it's double center then I want Sakatan+Mako, but I know the chances for two 8th gen to center are close to impossible so XD Sakatan+anyone is nice as long as Sakatan gets to center! but generally I would prefer a solo center. hehe

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sakatan was in the NMB show "Quiz Tensai Ashita wa Seiten" two days ago, with Mikana, Aanon and Fuwarin. I watched it and it was fun! You can watch it here. She did very well <3 Even though she's the new gen among these 4 members, she's the one who did the talks for the intro and explanations etc. I'm happy that she's getting this chance ;w; She is good at talking, just like for everything else ;D Even though she only debuted this year, but she's been like a perfect idol since the beginning, she can do everything ;w;

They had a quiz related to the weather, each member had to pick 4 questions through the game and it had different difficulty levels. Out of her 4 choices, Sakatan picked 3 of the most difficult level questions o_o The first time, she failed it, so she took it again another time because she wanted to get a correct answer for this level (I love that she's ambitious lol) and she answered it correctly! so at the end, the girls decided to leave the remaining difficult question to Sakatan. but that one was too difficult lol. She's the only member who answered correctly for the most difficult level. and overall she had a lot of correct answers in the show, mostly when it was the questions picked by the other girls. she is quite smart! and the other members praised her too ^^

You can really see her personality on this show, she is so fun to watch. I love her confidence when she knows the correct answers to the questions of other members lol. and she was so excited when she knew the answers to her own questions, I love her expressions XD it was cute too how she got a bit embarassed when she didn't know the answers or when she got it wrong >.< and she sometimes playfully laughed at some of the wrong answers given by other girls haha she's so adorable and entertaining, she's always in a good mood. I love her! also, when they got the food prizes, the other girls just tasted a bit of their candies, but Sakatan was eating her whole pack of biscuits for like 5-10 minutes XD I love how she's so comfortable and natural. and I like seeing her interact with the other members that I like too. I recommend this show, even though the questions can be difficult to understand but it's a good show.

Also, Sakatan is sooo pretty! I took so many screenshots <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute: