1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakurai Reika (Reika) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Reikaptain's Hanshin stage play will be aired on TBS channel 1 this November 23 Friday 2030-2240
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/o2187/

She'll be busy this 3-day holiday
    starting from 10/6 at Kyoto for the Kyoto Nippon Festival opening ceremony with Waka and Manatsu http://www.kyotonippon.com
    10/7 She'll participate in the 7-11 shopping event in Sendai with Iku,Sayunyan,Misa,Kubo,Maichun,Kaz,Ranze,Hinachima,Yamashita,Yoda,Waka
    10/8 Nagoya NHS

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    short video for Rebecca by Reikaptain

if the video does not show watch the video here

Rough translation

This is Sakurai Reika who'll play Watashi/Ich in Rebecca.
    In 2008 theater creation opened with the first performance of Rebecca
    This year musical marks the 10th anniversary of theater creation and with it is Rebecca, let's end this anniversary with a bang :)
    The approach for musicals is different from what I usually do as an idol but I was able to pull thru with help from various people.
    I still have a lot to improve on so from now until the actual performance I will do my best.
    Everything in Rebecca is a first for me so I feel a lot of pressure and nervousness but I personally like musicals and the songs in Rebecca is good
    so I'll enjoy and do my best in playing Watashi/Ich.
    Please come and watch Rebecca.

• Like Like x 2
  3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Reikaptain blog update
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/reika.sakurai/2018/10/047281.php

rough translation :
    Good evening.

How's everyone.
    Me,I feel great!

A lot of things happened lately.
    It's dizzying.

I feel like time just passes by.

It seems like Wakatsuki is waiting for me to post this jikochuu production photo.

[Photo]

Thank you for waiting!
    I've been thinking of a lot of things that I was not able to do (post?)

Every moment should be cherished!!

'Til next blog. Later.

• Like Like x 3
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Reikaptain interview for Rebecca
    ミュージカル『レベッカ』桜井玲香 インタビュー https://engekisengen.com/genre/musical/6727/

rough translation, a bit long so sorry for the mistakes
    ――「レベッカ」出演について
    About Rebecca

桜井「今回東宝ミュージカルに初めて出演させていただききます。ミュージカルの発声などまだまだ足りないことはありますが、
    素敵な機会を頂けたと思っているので、自分なりに頑張りつつ、楽しんで出来たらいいなと思っています」
    This is my first time to do a Toho musical. When you say musical, I still have a lot to learn but since I was
    given this great opportunity, in my own way I'll do my best and at the same time enjoy.

――前からミュージカルへの出演は希望されていたのですか?
    Even before did you ever plan to do musicals?

桜井「ミュージカルを観るのはすごく好きなんですが、出演するのは夢のまた夢と感じていて。
    これから先もお芝居のお仕事をし続けたいという夢があるので、その中で1回くらいはミュージカルに出演できたらいいなと思っていましたが、
    こんなに早くお話をいただけたので、最初は『準備が整っていない!』と戸惑いました」
    I really like to watch musicals but performing in one, I felt like it was beyond my wildest dreams.
    Even before I have a dream of continuing with stage play, even just once it would be great to do stage play.
    But it just went so fast (getting to perform in Rebecca) that I wasn't prepared at the start.

――普段の乃木坂46での活動と舞台との違いは?
    The difference between work in Nogizaka46 and stage play.

桜井「アイドルはやっぱり憧れの存在でいなければならないし、常にキラキラ笑顔でかわいらしい姿を見せなければいけない。
    お芝居になると綺麗なものだけじゃなく、負の感情とか汚い感情も見せないといけない。アイドルだとそういう姿はなかなか見せることがないので、
    自分の全てを解放出来るという点では、舞台はある意味リラックスして出来るのかも知れません。これまでの舞台では悪役や闇を抱えている役など、
    普段のキラキラしたアイドルの姿は微塵も感じさせない役が多かったので、ファンの方には毎回『驚いた』『誰を観ているのか分からない』と言われていました。」
    Being an idol, you have to acknowledge the fact that a lot will adore you, you have to have that sparkling smile and sweet image.
    In play, you have to show different emotions, not just the pretty ones but also the negative, ugly ones.
    You cannot show that negative feeling as an idol but in play you can show/release every type of emotions that I think can be relaxing.
    So far the parts I played were far from being an idol that fans were surprised and didn't even recognize me (because of the role I played).

――「わたし」に持っているイメージは?
    What do you think of this "Watashi/Ich" role?

桜井「「わたし」は純粋な中から、どんどん強くなっていく女性です。私自身、小さい頃から強い女性像に憧れがあったので、「これはまさに私の憧れている人だ!」という印象を受けました。
    小さいころから白雪姫やシンデレラより、ポカホンタスやムーランなど、自ら立ち向かっていく!というプリンセスに憧れていて、今でもドラマや映画を見ていてもそういう女性に憧れます。
    「わたし」にもそういう前向きな女性というイメージを持っています」
    The role, from being pure/naive then slowly becoming a strong woman. When I was a kid I adore strong female characters so I thought this is the type of character I look up to!
    Even when I was a kid instead of Snow White and Cinderella, I adore Pocahontas and Mulan. Even now in movies and tv, I look up to those strong female characters.
    So with this Watashi character, proactive, forward-thinking. That's how I see it.

――トリプルキャストということについては?
    About this Watashi triple-cast.

桜井「トリプルキャストなのはありがたいと思っています。大塚千弘さん・平野綾さんというミュージカルで活躍されているキャストの中に私が入ることになるとは思っていなかったので、
    最初は焦りの方が大きかったですが、これから一緒にお稽古していく中で、自分の個性は出しつつ、素晴らしいお手本となるお二人の姿から、色んなものを学んでいきたいです」
    I am grateful about this triple-cast.I never even thought of being with these 2 actresses. I was impatient at the beginning but working along with them , I learned a lot
    while also discovering my own personality.

――桜井さんの個性はどういうところですか?
    What is your personality?

桜井「普段アイドルとして活動しているので、音楽という、普段やっていることがひとつの武器として使えることが、本業として女優をされているお二人とちょっと違うアプローチで表現出来る部分なのかなと思っています。
    年齢が一番下なので、バランス的には背伸びした方がいいのかと思いますが、それでも幼さが垣間見えてしまうかと思います。ですが、それが個性としていいスパイスになればと思っています」
    Singing is part of being an idol, and I can use it but with a different approach basing from these 2 other musical actresses.
    In terms of age, I'm the youngest , although I want to stretch out (in terms of performance), I also want to show how a younger one does it.
    I think that's a good way to show my individuality.

――今後どういう風になりたいですか?
    What's next for you?

桜井「アイドルは色んなジャンルのお仕事をさせていただけるので、どういうものと決めずに色んなことに挑戦させて貰っています。その中で、演技とはまた別に続けられるものがあれば続けていきたいとも思っています。
    映像の仕事も好きですが、舞台にも魅力を感じているので、どちらかに偏るのではなく、どちらの演技も出来る役者になりたい思います」
    As an idol, I was able to work on different genres so I don't want something specific but challenge myself to try out different things.
    Between these, I also want to continue acting. I also like to do film but stage play has that appeal, so not just either but I would want to be good at both (movie and stage play).

――最後にメッセージをお願いします!
    Your message.

桜井「今回出演が決まった時に、色んな方に『レベッカに出るのね』とお声を掛けていただいたり、『初演が好きでした』というファンの方もいらっしゃって、多くの方が期待されていることを感じています。
    前回から衣裳もキャストも新しくなっているので、初演の頃の魅力も追いつつ、今回の良さを上乗せして、さらにパワーアップした、ミュージカル「レベッカ」をお届けさせていただければと思っています」
    I received a lot of messages and encouragement from people the first time this was announced.From the previous versions of this play, everything's new, so getting inspiration from the previous , we hope to deliver an even better performance.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Reikaptain stamp :p at Kitano Tenmangu (part of the stamp rally)

Attached Files:

6. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 1
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Slightly off topic, but I'm a bit mesmerized by that top video on that Facebook page. What the heck is that from? :lol:

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Reikaptain blog update rough translation
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/reika.sakurai/2018/10/047539.php

こんばんは!
    Good evening!

今日は久々に少しゆっくりできました
    It has been a while since I could relax a bit.

外に出なければ!とも思ったけど...
    I also thought I have to go out!
    家でのんびりしてました。
    I was relaxing at home.

昨日は乃木恋の彼氏イベントがありましたが。
    Yesterday was Nogikoi's boyfriend event.

来て下さった皆さんにはなかなかハードなことさせちゃったかなぁー、と。すいません。笑
    To those who came yesterday, I wonder if they had a hard time doing it++. Sorry. Laugh.
    普段、私とカラオケしたらあんな感じってことです。笑
    Normally, that's what I feel when I do karaoke by myself. Laugh.

次はなにしよっかなー??
    I wonder what would be next??

あ、UTB発売中です!みてねん
    A, UTB (up to boy magazine) is now on sale. Check it out
    あのメガネ気に入っちゃったので
    一緒に連れて帰りました〜
    I liked those glasses so I brought it home with me.

ではまた!
    Until next time!

++no idea what this event is about, probably fans role playing as Nogi-chan's boyfriend?

• Like Like x 3
  9. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Now, everytime im going to read 1st Generations blog message, it feels like there's a graduation announcement inside it, ah.. my heart.

10. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

im curious as well. i dont think ive ever seen that

11. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    PV from 22th Single!
    LOL from 480p to 1080p [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Just dropping by to say Ganbatte Reikaptain for tomorrow , your first preview performance of Rebecca at Theater 1010 in Kita Senju :D<3

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    My one and only Sakurai Reikaptain in SHOWROOM :p

Was actually listening to the live one during work :^^;:
    Will try to provide summary later if Reikap's voice doesn't lull me to sleep

--------- edit
    brief summary

I'm in-charge of Nogi obi today
    I wonder what's everyone doing now, it's 530..

Yes Santa hat, it's a bit early for this.
    I don't usually wear this but it was the homework from previous SR from Riria
    Wear a Santa hat and give everyone a present.

So she gave the viewers a Fukagawa kiss? (probably how Maimai gives her imaginary kiss)
    Someone said do that famous Gag, she said no! haha

Talked about Waka's graduation ceremony and a lot of people was worried about Reikap because
    of those crying waterfall photos and said she's fine and not to worry about her.
    It was sad but what I cried about was I didn't want her to graduate, I remembered all those memories (good and bad). It was painful but not in a negative way.

Talked about 4G. She wasn't there during their introduction event at Budokan (3rd Dec) because she had Rebecca.
    There also was some sort of meeting with 4G before but she was not able to attend.
    But she was able to meet a few of them 4Gs who went to Waka's GC. They were all nervous. They were all cute and she's looking forward to their development.

Talked about Rebecca, it was tough. Around half of it was singing and as 'I' she appeared around 80% in the performance.
    But the other cast were supportive. Talked about Rebecca schedule.
    She said that she could see the faces of the audience and can recognize (really?!) faces. So she said she could see if someone's sleeping.
    She also thanked those who sent letters.
    She had been absent on tv shows with Nogi lately but she'll be there in the year end tv shows.
    Did the 46-sec challenge again, got 42 seconds.
    She may skip the NHS in Osaka this 23rd or if she ever she attends she may wear a mask to protect her throat (Rebecca performances).

End.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I translated the part in Reika's SR where she talked about Wakatsuki's graduation

Yesterday, Wakatsuki's graduation ceremony was finally over. Nogi obi was also on break yesterday.

Ahhh it's lonely. Yes yes, It's as I wrote it in my blog. I thought I'd talk about it since it's a good timing (she's scheduled for Nogi obi)

The next day's news, a photo of me crying so much was spread. It seems everyone was worried about me. Yesterday and today, I didn't have a day off and met a lot of people for work. Everyone was so worried about me.

I'm okay! To say from the conclusion, I'm sad but what is it.... Rather than crying because I don't want her to graduate, I cried so much because I remembered all the memories, the fun times, the difficult times. We shared a lot in these past 7, 8 years. When I think of it, I realized how much she worked hard. There was a lot of overflowing emotions and I couldn't stop crying.

There's that thing about graduations where the graduating members all shined the brightest, with a smile standing on stage. Wakatsuki didn't cry until the end and she was shining brightly while I was just crying noisily the whole time. I was vrry glad. It was a very Wakatsuki stage.

https://twitter.com/MASA__NANASE/status/1070608149260886016?s=19

If anyone wants to use it for subbing, feel free.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's our Captain for you.

17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Finally get to see Reikaptain in a musical play [Rebecca] and I must say she did pretty well, so happy with the performance.
    I'm not going to write a review because I do not know how :)
    Anyways, got a bit teary-eyed the moment the curtain raised and she sang "Last night I dreamt of Manderley". Such sweet, gentle voice.
    Gentle, not powerful enough though, i could hardly hear her during duet with Mrs Danvers (Mayo Suzukaze) singing Rebecca
    and Yoru wo Koete with Maxim (Yamaguchi). But overall, she did well. Proud of Reika.
    I also enjoyed performances of Aya Izumo (Beatrice) and Zen Ishikawa (Frank).
    Saw some Nogi fans, easy to identify, wearing Nogi jacket, cap , bag,some were even wearing Reika ticket holder :)
    There's a table at the reception for gifts or letters, went there to drop mine , you have to write your full name btw in the sender :eek:
    The lady seated next to me asked, who's playing Watashi today? pointing to the pamphlet, so I proudly pointed to Sakurai Reika's name :D

• Like Like x 3
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Always great to hear our girls doing a good job :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Rebecca PV outto!

I'm so proud of you, Capt!

• Like Like x 3
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    She has a really beautiful voice. She deserves a solo song. C'mon, don't make me wait until her graduation.