1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka 4th Single [Samidare yo] (2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Feb 8, 2022.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit

[​IMG]

As announced on their website, Sakurazaka46's 4th Single "Samidare yo" will be released on April 6, 2022.
    There will for 5 types (Limited A, B, C, D, Regular A)
    Formation will be announced this Sunday, February 13, on Sokosaku.
    A video trailer has been released in the official site. https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/?ima=0705

Senbatsu
    [​IMG]
    3rd Row: Takemoto Yui, Matsuda Rina, Inoue Rina, Habu Mizuho, Seki Yumiko, Uemura Rina, Ozono Rei
    Sakura 8: Moriya Rena, Koike Minami, Watanabe Risa, Kobayashi Yui, Fujiyoshi Karin
    Sakura 8: Morita Hikaru, Yamasaki Ten (c), Tamura Hono

MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

CD Jacket

Trivia
    • 4th single as Sakurazaka46, 13th Single overall (Including Keyakizaka46 Discography).
    • First A-side center for Yamasaki Ten.
    • First Sakura 8 position for Moriya Rena.
    • First Senbatsu for Uemura Rina and Seki Yumiko since Keyakizaka's last single.
    • First Senbatsu to not include Sugai Yuuka (busy due to stage play).
    • First Single to not feature 1st generations Watanabe Rika and Moriya Akane (graduated)
    • Last Single to feature 1st generation members Watanabe Risa, Harada Aoi, Ozeki Rika, and Sugai Yuuka (graduation single)
    • With this single, only Watanabe Risa, Kobayashi Yui, Habu Mizuho, and Koike Minami have been featured in every senbatsu since the groups formation in 2015.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think and hope Risa will be center this time.
    A slower song, more piano/ballad style but still cool and stylish would be perfect.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Ten-chan center wow! Didn't expect this but I like her so I am happy for her.
    Sakurazaka seems all about 2nd gen.

Risa center of coupling song and so as Morita.

And wow I just noticed there's no captain in senbatsu. What happened?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Happy for Ten, actually.
    But... Sugai out and Harada Aoi not being included in her last single is kind of sad...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm hurt that Aoi is not included in the senbatsu of the last single, but I can understand them wanting to not exhaust Yuuka with being in both Sakura8 and working on her solo activities (for those unaware, she's starring in a musical stage play called Curtains, she's one of the leading roles and has been rehearsing for months and they'll be performing over the next 2-3 months across Japan with Tokyo, Osaka and Aichi dates, so of course she doesn't have time. More info here https://www.curtains-musical2022.jp/). I'm glad they decided to give her position to someone else if they knew having her there could lead to exhaustion.

Absolutely delighted for Uemu and Kaicho's first senbatsu's as Sakurazaka! Happy to see Inori return to senbatsu too! I'm SOOOOO happy for Rena in Sakura8, it's well deserved! Would have liked to see Matsuri as well but there's only so many spaces I guess. Happy for my baby run as usual, and TEN.
    Y A M A S A K I T E N. LETS GOOOOOOOO! :banana:

[​IMG]
    Hikaru's coupling formation

[​IMG]
    Risa's coupling song features all members, with the center 3 for all rows being the last remaining 9 1st generation members.
    https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/page/4th_single?ima=1731

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  6. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    i am happy for ten and I am very excited for the song! Happy to see Uemu in senbatsu!!!

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah I forgot about her stage play. This must be the reason why Yuuka is out of senbatsu.

I am really hyped for this single and curious to know how it's gonna be. Ten-chan is such a promising girl.

8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Too bad Ozono still didnt make it in saku8 but I like the lineup nonetheless. Their number will be down to 21 in the next single so I believe they'll keep this 15/14 formation in the future. Which leave spots for more backs/unit songs

9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, many things changed for this single, of Course I'm definitely happy for Ten being center and Rena being Sakura 8 I love when more members get chances like this, and I'm glad that Sakurazaka isn't dissapointing in that part.

Surprises that Sugai isn't in senbatsu but I'm even more surprised about how different it is for the coupling songs now.

First it seems like there's only one coupling song and not for those who aren't senbatsu like we've seen in previous singles, and second there's now an all-member coupling song which will get an MV. I guess that was the reason pf why they didn't announce the formations for the coupling songs in SokoSaku, even the Sakura 8 is different for tbose songs because there are not 8 members actually.

I wonder how it will be for the next single.

Very excited about this release :D

10. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

*cough* Last row, Matsuri :fear:

Btw, I'm quite sad that she's not part of the Saku8, but it is what it is. Hopefully she'll be part of it in the 5th single. :(

11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've been praising Ten-chan's progress as a performer for months and this position feels well deserved. Honestly I'm mildly optimistic about this one. So far Ten-chan's songs have had great member unity/friendship focus in them, I hope that this positive energy will get further development in Samidare yo too.
    Also I'm pretty intrigued about this formation in Risa's song
    16447725853003.jpg
    1ki's last hurrah (at least in somewhat considerable number)? Wondering what sort of choreo will it be. I'm getting sort of Darekane/Futari sezon vibes, where they used to have many moments centered around 2-3 people groups.

• Like Like x 3
  12. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Lets go Tenchan :1st: but i hope Rei can enter saku8 :oops:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Congrats, Tenchan! And I am elated to see my oshimen, Kaichou Seki Yumiko finally in senbatsu. <3

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  14. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Yes for Ten-chan center! :ome:

With Yumiko-kaichou and Uemu in senbatsu, I guess this will be a slower song? The teaser gave me Guuzen no Kotae vibes, but yet they chose Ten as a center (I would have expected Risa after the teaser, tbh). I'm really curious now, how this turns out.
    Second row makes me really happy, Renaa in Saku8 (!!), Koike back, Karin back ... they have the perfect members for dramatic facial expressions there <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Bingo

Bingo Member

• Like Like x 3
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Looks so sophisticated, love this aesthetic. Sakurazaka is getting all the Nogi elegant refined style and making it own since a while. Sakurazaka seems like the good old Nogi, the cool/elegant one á la Inochi wa Utsukushii. While Nogi nowadays seems more bland and generic with songs like Gomen ne Fingers Crossed and Kimi ni Shikarareta.

Sakurazaka is the new mature/cool/sophisticated and fashion oriented sakamichi group. With members liked by lot of female fans.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It's completely possible to compliment a groups growth without putting down another, if you removed the 3rd line it would have been a good post but alas :rolleyes:

I love the concept photo! It's not as bold or as cool as Nagaradema's walking stance, but those were very powerful and fit the song well. This one gives me power, but also elegance and somewhat of a melancholy vibe. Saimajo meets Kimi ga Inai vibes? I'm not sure how to describe it, but i'm getting a cool and elegant spring banger, and that seems like an interesting concept with Ten as the center, so i'm looking forward to it! I also like how the members faces are all very visible/identifiable! Run looks so small behind Ten lolol

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Why it looks like Tenchan has cut her hair on that poster? Hope it's not true she looks good with long hair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

I’m still supporting Saku no mater what their artistic photo and the most important is a hit song. 1st I don’t know Nogi but after I watched Nogichuu I started to like their elegant and beauty and idol point. Saku have a long road ahead to Nogi but the 2nd gen like Ten chan, Hono, Karin, Morita, Ozono, Rena, Kira, and Marino will lead the group if mgm used them balance well. One thing for sure is Saku have their own concept and style that’s what I like.

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Since 2nd single snf is trying to hit a new formula to break away from Keyaki's rough image. What we saw could we predict with our expectations, but that isn't the case with Sakura.

Snf is building this Sakura brand around 2ki to betray fans expectations. On the surface they look innocent (cover art) but when they perform they have different outfits and a different aura which seems like a demon comes out of them. Their fierce nature can't be tied down with a innocent theme.

Yamato nadeshiko, devotion, sadness, betrayal, anger, and jealousy are what could describe a Sakura by nature. A really true nature of a hanja girl like in old Japanese fairytales.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1