Single Sakurazaka 4th Single [Samidare yo] (2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Feb 8, 2022.

1. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Samidare Yo 5th round results.
    Seki and MatsuRina sold out all slots, happy for them. More than half of the members already fully sold-out and everyone sold-out at least 1 slot. This is so good, I'm really curious to see the sales for this single, there should be a significant increase.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Maybe, maybe not. Remember we had two more sold out members in the last single compared to this one due to Pechan and Akanen's graduations, so while this singles sales are doing very well, it might not be as big of an increase as we would like. That being said, this single is doing very well! I'm happy to see more girls sell out, hoping for Uemu, Inori, and Chukemon to sell out too!

4. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Boku no Dillema is out

5. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    this single is really my favourite single of the group

boku no dillema is now my favourite song, the dance, the mv the best way I can describe it is art.
    my favourite part is where they sing dillema near the end and than it bulds up to the second dillema
    also the opening, omg those instrumental wow

It's magnificent and enchanting, I cried tears seeing this. Also it seemed to me that everybody got screentime

I will defintely miss Risa and Aoi

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Not my favourite track (I prefer Samidare Yo), but I loved this MV. Beautiful elegant outfits, refined artistic style, members really pretty... defintely a good one.

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So far Boku no Dilemma is my favorite song/MV.

It seems to me the perfect MV to say goodbye to Risa.
    1kis emotions felt genuine and the choreo manages to emphatize them very well.
    At the same time, 2kis smiles make me feel like there're big hopes for Sakura future.

Most important, in my opinion, Risa shone here like she never did before.
    I'm truly touched by her performance and by the MV itself

I'm not fond of the Nogi-turn Sakura took, but there's enough of originality in it to make me very positive and even eager to see the next step.

I still want Hikari as center, but okay....

8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Love the song. Love the theme of the MV. The choregraphy was kinda underwhelming in some part tho. Still a good one

9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This song is a new peak! This group keeps climbing...

For my tastes and my clinging to Keyakizaka, this song is the one that AT LAST managed to get to my personal top of tops. The melody has won my heart but the MV is also at top level. This is the way icon members like Risa-sama should get the exodus they deserve so much...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    2 million views for this masterpiece

• Like Like x 5
  11. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I became more interested in Sakurazaka after Boku no Dilemma MV :cute::cute:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Get ready for the last of the three MVs for this single - Shakankyori MV to premiere TOMORROW, in less than 24 hours from now (21:00 JST):

• Like Like x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't know if it's just me but it feels like they've been singing live more often compared to the Keyaki days.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

From what I listened is they are singing live and it’s not lip syn service and it’s really a good performance and the dancing is so cool and synchronised. Yes Sakurazaka46 is really improving and they are more confidence on their own.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    I think Samidare yo is a nice song though I feel a bit mixed about the first performance. The choreography isn't bad per se but it doesn't add to my enjoyment of the song all that much. The only bit I found interesting is the bridge, where towards the end they had 1-2 members doing a little dance for every 'WOW WOW~'. (Btw it really is a lot of 'WOW WOW~' but I'd let this go 'coz I like the song overall. lol)

One good thing that comes with this choreography, though, is that it reduces the need for lip synching or even a backing track. Ten sounds VERY good with her low notes at the beginning of the first verse; I think it sounds even better than the studio version. Other members sound fairly stable too from what I can hear. I'd never dare to expect, say, a Nagaredama performance to have this much (nice lol) live singing, even though it's my favourite Sakurazaka A-side to date and I wouldn't miss a performance of it.

That's a long way of saying Samidare yo might be a song I enjoy listening more than watching. But I still like it and appreciate the variety it brings to the group's A-side record and how it highlights the members' singing talent.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  17. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

Mv of shakan kyori too be released today

• Like Like x 2
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I just love the MV for Shakankyori. It's obvious Kira is in this formation. The first three singles were very well made but something was missing from Sakurazaka. Not until 4th single they are beginning to establish their style/concept.

Sakamichi groups have their own style/concept and Sakurazaka has not really established one until now. The departure from Keyakizaka's established gloomy style was a big loss to start over and it would take a while until they find it. With 4th single it's very clear they are leaning towards bizarre style/concept which fits "can dye in any color" because of how chaotic it sounds. Nogi has pristine on lock and Hinatazaka has fun from happy aura.

And on top of that, Onuma and Kira brought weirdness to the group. All three MVs for 4th single has their own bizarre flavor compared to previous singles. If this doesn't convince snf and Aki-P to go for 5 MVs next single when 2ki are getting comfortable to reach this theatrical level it's perhaps time for them to wake up.

What type of personality they want to find for 3rd gen members have to be weird going forward to meet the concept.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, an amazing MV. Surrealism level is high, the concept quite interesting and the ambience and colors, mainly from the dresses of the girls make up a pleasant view. The choreography is also nice.

However, focusing entirely on music, it is more "mainstream" J-pop, in my opinion doesn't add something new or different and is definitely sub-par compared to the previous trully amazing songs from the 4th single.

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I'm not sure that I would repeat any songs ... but OMG MVs are a masterpieces! Such a pure ART. So pleaseant just to watch MVs like a cinema. <3:cute::cute::cute:<3 We all need MVs in 8K, yes?:drool: