1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Would this new system be easier to change the center of the main single than the usual senbatsu?

2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's neither harder nor easier to change center because mmg+staffs+producers make all the decisions regarding formation. If they think it makes sense to change then they will. Although if one or two members become overwhelmingly popular (with decent skills) then those members will probably get to center more than others. But for now in Sakurazaka there's no such big gap in popularity among top members.

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

In other words, a mature version of Keyakizaka.

I'm very curious on the songs Ten-chan and Karin will center. Their personality is going to fit with their center role. I welcome all type of songs in this single because it's a trial and error period.

What I'm not certain about is type B, C and D will have other centers from Sakura 8. I hope for a Hono center. Type A shows Runrun, Ten-chan and Karin. In the past for Keyakizaka, type A did always covered Techi when this group had only one center (even the first album). So this is a big improvement from mngmt.

4. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    jsdhfgkjd yeah basically lol. i was expecting them to just copy nogi's concept so i'm glad this is more a combination of nogi and keyaki's concepts (nogi's elegance + keyaki's spirit), it fits them really well and it's also unique enough to not make them nogi or hinata 2.0.

i can't wait to see karin and ten's center songs too!! especially ten, her stage presence is so good and i love her intensity and energy on stage so i really can't wait to hear the songs she got.

5. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Looks like a fair amount of us international fans went for the online Meet & Greet!

I was joking with another fan that the Japanese fans were talking about going all in, but I think International fans may have gone harder than expected [hehe]

I applied for max slots first round (45 tickets) and managed to get 25! I see some others had a lot higher win rate but this better for my wallet haha. I wonder if anyone ended up selling out this round? I think the event not being in person may lead to no one selling out first round, but we will see in about a week I think when the second round starts.

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    25?! That's amazing congrats! How much time does that amount to then? I'm not able to join the meet&greets due to work and uni, but i'm so happy to see all my friends getting their oshi :cute:

7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I actually think this is it when it comes to centers. I'd love for Hono to get a song to center but it seems to me that it's just Hikaru, Ten and Karin this time.

8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    My prediction is that Risa & Hikaru sell out on 1st round. Not sure about the rest

9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yuuka, Yuipon, Risa were already selling out before and now they are more popular. They might sell out their slots. A lot has happened and some less popular members have gained supporters so it might be a result that might surprise us

10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Good luck to those of you participating! I'm sitting this one out though.
    I promised to myself to attend a real handshake, be it in 2021 or 2022. Fuck the Corona, gotta dream big, you know. Makes me feel more motivated not to be a lazy son of a bitch :lol:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I applied seven times, five for Akanen and two for Kira. I woke up to the best news possible. I won all seven tickets! I'm gonna pay for the tickets tomorrow and start drawing both of them. I hope to print them out, and show them!

I'm super excited. I thought I'd never get the chance to meet any of the girls for years and now I'll get to meet my kami-oshi and the variety legend Kira!

• Winner Winner x 5
  12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Must. Not. Give in to temptation.

1535031330223.jpg
    Congrats

• Like Like x 1
  13. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

It depends on the member and time keeping ojisans I think. Less popular member will get you a few more seconds, but I think around 7-10 seconds is the average per ticket (these will be the most expensive few minutes of my life ). It could be different with virtual M&G though!

• Like Like x 2
  14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I applied too and many thanks to @heatsignature for the help-

I got my newly minted oshi Rena~ but the big one is...

I FINALLY GET TO MEET RISA. 2 years of being a Risa oshi...has come down to this.

I'm already freaking out and its 2-3 months away still

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I just read pon's blog and yeah it seems like it's just these three for the first single. Tbh i'm okay with it, the 2ki have been waiting for 2 years, they deserve this a lot!
    And the Sakura 8 members will support them well so i'm happy with this.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Me too, let's pledge to attend a real handshake in 2021 or 2022. I'll be looking for the guy who looks like Sunshine Ikezaki LOL (maybe you are Sunshine Ikezaki)

It will help if I get some experience in this online HS, that way when the real thing comes I'll be more at ease.

Anyway, even if I have a 1ki oshi, I have no complaints on the 2ki heavy push. Somehow I see a future single with a PonPon-Risa double center in the cards.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I got 5 tickets for TakeYui too. I'm so happy that to INTL fans was given this chance to meet them even without going in Japan (something which may be doable for many but impossible for others).
    If I had known chances were so high I would have tried for Rei and Pon too, but I thought they would have been quite hard to get considering Pon's position and Rei's push.

The organizers of the Thank You project said it would be great if people who has the chance to speak with the girls could tell them about the project, and even if I couldn't be part of it for various reasons, I think it would be AMAZING if the members could see it and known there are fans out there who go out of their way to support the group.
    So, here the link once again.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Is there already some data around for the slots?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Yep, let's do this shit! Until then I only have to get a sufficient amount of tan and a Sunshine getup :D
    With that said, I'm counting on all of you sharing the invaluable online Meet and Greet experience.

19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    when round 2 is open

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks
    I hoped at least in some general info... I'm quite worried about fans participation this time around. Let's wait