1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    People should keep their expectations low when it comes to sales.

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They may have low sales. After all that has happened we can't say if it would be good or bad. They've surely lost fans. The moment isn't great for releases. I have really low expectations. But I wanna be optimistic that even with low sales, it wouldn't be that bad. I mean there has been surprises, like with the number of tickets bought for last live. If they don't sell well, it's not the end of the world for them. That said, I would be glad either way. I do hope well for them & for their 1st single to succeed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I know. Usually I don't care because Keyaki never went below my expectations in term of quality and because I sort of gave for granted the quantity of people going to HS, but this time I don't want the girls be disappointed after everything they went through and I have no idea if having virtual M&G would help or not.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Sales has never been something I grade an artist with so I am not much of a sales person but since Sakura is my fave idol group, I do cheer when they sell well lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't think that should expect low sales in the sense of losing fans or intesrt from them. We should just consider that they're starting again and even though this release isn't considered as a debut single, it technically is.
    So we if we're going to speculate how much this single will sell, we should do it like it's the debut single of any group.

6. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I take that people here are flying for their live performance after the pandemic.

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    One can hope. There are still some restrictions, and probably the world will never be the same again, but it is what it is.

I guess we will know by next week judging on the number of slots still available how well received it will be. One advantage of having an online M&G is maybe they can sell more slots?

I mean, the girls will just be sitting facing a laptop, and basically scrolling through the fans. A real in person handshake event - with all the people, logistics, security, venues - would be more stressful for them I gather. The online M&G seems like a more relaxed, more controllable event.

The fact that is is more accessible (I use the term loosely here, as there was still a few hoops to jump through, LOL) to international fans is also a plus.

I think we all miss being able to participate in live events, hell, I miss just shaking a stranger's hand, and hopefully things will get better. Right now, this is what we have, but at least Sakurazaka46 is here, and for that I am grateful.

• Like Like x 1
  8. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Figured I may as well ask this here.

I'm a bit confused on the verification part of the M&G. I have a tenso address that I use and I also won the tickets and paid for them. I've seen some fans on SNS post about their experiences with the Hinatazaka46 online meet and greet (and some from Nogizaka46 as well), so I have a question...

Do I need a passport for identification? Because I've seen some people say passports aren't required, and others say passports are the only way. forTUNE music says the meet and greets are for those within Japan only but I know that's not exactly true as others from around the world participated in Hinata's sessions. If I need a passport, I might be screwed as I don't have one. I also certainly don't have the money for one, and there is no guarantee it'll be here in time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to miss out on such an opportunity, and I know I'm not the only fan that's wondered this.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I read you need the passport to verificate if it's really you. Perhaps an expired one would work as well as long as it's yours, because I doubt they're gonna to verify my italian passport.
    I'm sure @heatsignature could explain this way better....

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    sakurazaka_Nobody's fault_KV_s.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Wow, that pink color on the bottom of their skirts, it is like their white skirt has been soaked in blood. Nice!!! :1st:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    The atmosphere is just wow:omfg: Loving the badass vibes! LoL sorry for my language but they look amazing.:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So... that cloud is gonna rain on them or the house is on fire? Great!

They look amazing though. The pink at the bottom makes me think of the Futari Saison uniforms.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I think this will help:

https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1318962921897140224

A: According to the forTUNE music site, the only valid form of international ID they will accept is a passport. Driver's License, Student IDs, etc are only accepted is they are JAPAN-issued. If you do not have a passport, please proceed at your own risk, or plan to get your passport before the date of your handshake. If it is helpful: We know from attendees of the Hinatazaka M&G that you will take a photo of the passport and upload it on the app.

17. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I got it now. I guess the only thing I don't understand is what "take a photo of the passport and upload it on the app" means. Do I take a picture of my passport photo and use it on the app so they can verify it's me?

18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Take a photo of the information page of your passport, with the photo, name, details, etc, clearly visible. This is to show that your name is associated with your face.

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yup, when the instructions come they will ask us to upload that on the fortune music app.

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The group photo for 1st single shows they are not going to abandon their mysterious aura. Hinata didn't change their happy aura they double down on it instead. But Saku is doing some changes for their uniforms and costumes. Same designers Hinata had for their 4th single are in charge of 1st single.

Kiminika Onai is known for her military and avant garde costumes and uniforms which represent Keyakizaka and Keyaki Republic. This is the first time Kiminika will not design for this group.

We'll see what more S&F will change if it means choreographers too. Takahiro-sensei is probably still lead (in charge of live performance) but other choreographers will get chance on coupling songs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1