1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

@Rev4 *Kimika Onai by the way

Onai did design military and avant garde costumes for Keyaki but by no means is that the only things that she does. She has done plenty of work for Nogi and groups like Predia that are completely different from Keyaki's costumes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She even worked on Maiyan's gown during her graduation concert a few days ago:
    [​IMG]

The new costume designer, Keisuke Yoshida, is a pretty established designer in his own right, enough so to have his own shows at Tokyo Fashion Week. His work is very much avant garde, don't let the fact that his other collaboration was Hinatazaka mislead you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Considering some of Onai's recent works I'm glad the group isn't tied down to one designer. Of course, I'm grateful for all the amazing works she's done with Keyaki in the past but then you look at some of her more recent things like the 9th single john galliano ripoff uniform :^^;: ...a bit of change could be good!

(P.S. I will update the Keyaki costume thread again soon... maybe next month haha)

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Nobody's Fault teaser

• Like Like x 4
  3. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    oh this looks awesome!!!! the lighting is so cool :0 can't wait to see the whole thing

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The last bit... a throwback to Futari Saison? Sakurazaka no ki?

• Like Like x 1
  5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Oh, this looks like it's gonna be good.

6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    2nd round meguri result chart
    R2-Result.jpg R2-Ranking.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Even during tough times as Keyakizaka, Hono and Runrun found their way to get popular.

Even impressed with Ozono Rei who joined this year. She has high chance to become a centre in the future.

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This result is way better than I expected given everything. Seems they can still make it. Congrats to those who sold out and those yet to. Its really amazing to know there were sold out slots

9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    As expected, the powerhouses sold out their slots. The Double Watanabes still have their power, still.

Cheese Ozono was a pleasant surprise, that girl is shooting up the charts.

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

A bit surprised Akiho isn't a little bit higher.

Also surprised to see Takemoto Yui with a zero. Isn't she in senbatsu?

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think mgmt isn't going with popularity anymore. With this 1st single formation, I think they are going with performance-wise or trying to form a strong formation that can send the message across. Rika is still selling all slots but she isn't in the senbatsu. Takemoto haven't sold out a slot yet but with this round ppl will be forced to buy for her and the others which is also a much better way.

12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    these aren’t the final results so yea. looking at the first and front row management is deffo going with popularity. yui is in 3rd row so take from that what you will. hopefully by the next round there’ll be a dramatic increase but yea

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yeah but didn't these handshake tickets go on sale after the senbatsu announcement?
    That's what's surprising. They don't really have handshake metrics for 2nd gen so its hard to tell in a concrete way who is popular and who isn't so Takemoto was a fine choice for senbatsu. What's surprising is even after getting senbatsu, she still gets a goose egg. I would have expected any of those girls in the zero-tier to have been higher if they had been chosen for senbatsu.

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah that's true too but looking at their last moments as keyaki, it was mostly Hono and Hikaru who were mostly put in center or close to center position so fans got attached to them more than the others. Takemoto mostly comes out more in varieties. But this is the beginning of their journey so hopefully she works hard to attract more fans

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, a zero does not mean they did not sell any tickets - it just means they still have available slots. And IIRC, management added more slots after the 1st lottery to make up for the demand, seeing as how its more accessible, I would daresay that they are selling more slots now than in a normal HS event.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's been a while since TakeYui didn't give me "strong HS seller loved by fans" vibes. She'll be left out from senbatsu on 2nd single. What surprised me the most is Rika out of senbatsu. I though it was because she was about to graduate but it seems it's not going to happen. She needs to be on senbatsu again. She might not have a strong personality but she's popular, a beauty and a model, perfect for Sakurazaka image. More than Takeyui and Ozeki. They're surely good girls too but meritocracy is needed if you wanna bring a senbatsu/undergirls system.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

While true, the same could very much be said of Inoue who is (thankfully - I’m definitely a fan) selling more than I would have expected.

There are a number of surprises so far, but I think Chukemon not having sold out a slot through the first two rounds is the biggest.

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Not surprised by Hono and Hikaru selling out, they've always been the top 2 in 2ki. But I'm so shocked by Ozono's rise. Beating the other two centers, Yamasaki and Fujiyoshi, isn't a small feat. I'm happy for her.

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Personality factor for Ozono, we all know the Ozono train is coming.
    Sad for Fuuchan... :(

20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    In a perfect world @Philosophy Senpai will get all of Fuyuka's slots

Cheese Ozono has that calm beauty and voice, also has such a soothing demeanor so her being popular in HS is understandable.

Ten and Karin while outstanding performers are more introverted (at least its what we see in KeyaKake) but I would not worry too much about them.

• Agree Agree x 2