1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

nagaredama2.jpg

Just announced on Twitter! Sakurazaka46's 3rd Single "Nagaredama", or "Stray Bullet" in English, to be released on October 13, 2021

Formation to be revealed on this Sunday's SokoSaku, August 8th.

Twitter Announcement

Update: Formations!
    TAMURA HONO 3RD SINGLE CENTER

Senbatsu (Front Two Rows: Sakura Eight)
    Ozono - Matsuda - Koike - Fujiyoshi - Moriya R. - Takemoto
    Sugai - Watanabe Rika - Watanabe Risa - Kobayashi - Habu
    Yamasaki - Tamura - Morita

E8R8uYrVIAgFaoC.jpg

Morita Hikaru Coupling Formation:
    Saito - Masumoto - Inoue - Harada - Onuma - Endo
    Sugai - Watanabe Rika - Watanabe Risa - Kobayashi - Habu
    Yamasaki - Morita - Tamura

E8R81INUUAQmNSv.jpg

Watanabe Risa Coupling Formation:
    Seki - Moriya A - Uemura - Ozeki - Kousaka
    Sugai - Watanabe Rika - Tamura - Kobayashi - Habu
    Yamasaki - Watanabe Risa - Morita

E8R878_VIAAiLc_.jpg

Special Website Link

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Can't wait! That video by the way looks great.

3. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I'm super excited for the song. Looks like it's going to be dark so it's getting me super hype!

Now I will begin a prayer circle for Akanen to make senbatsu even though I'm preparing myself for her not to make it. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. SPTofumon

SPTofumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Twitter:
    SPTofumon
    Excited because we're getting new Sakura stuff

But god, I hope we see some variance for the single. I somewhat get S&F for wanting to be safe and stick with the Saku8. But I really don't want the Saku8 to dominate all the songs. There are many members that people want to know about, but pushing the Saku8 can tire them out and put a damper on fan interest for the Back members.

If we get the Saku8, I only hope we get 3 songs if they're keeping the 3 centers thing and have solos/units so we can have some variety and see our Back members shine.

I'm hoping for a lot, but I feel like I am going to enjoy the song nonetheless because Sakura keeps putting out fantastic songs.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

With a title like "Stray Bullet", it better be a darkish song!

A stray bullet goes thru a sakura tree...forcing some some petals to flow down..................:cute:

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Ok Sakura-chan I need something sad this autumn :cute::cry:

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This already looks better than first 2 singles. Hopefully it will maintain the level.
    Senbatsu should be announced tomorrow and I really, really, hope for switching members. Saku8 is a good and interesting concept only if it means members are gonna get in and out. If not... we are still at the point Keyaki was.

I'm looking forward to units songs.
    ...and Hikari center... but this is just a dream

8. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Hopes are incredibly high for this one. I loved “BAN” and the vibe of the teaser could not be more up my alley. I say this as a huge Hikaru fan, but I’m -really- hoping for a Risa center here.

9. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    From the teaser, I guess main song is gonna be dance heavy. I'll expect something not far from nobofa & ban in term of music style
    The formation is what I'm really looking forward to. The current system wont be sustainable in the long run and is very restrictive to the back members's potential. Let's see if S&F will start to make some change

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Finallyyy!!! Tbh after the Wkeya fes I felt really frustrated with the lack of content so I'm glad we're getting some new music, this is so exciting! I'm hoping for new units, chill autumn songs, a killer title track, and a new senbatsu lineup where saku-8 switches up a little? I'm always happy and content as a runrun oshi, but I hope she can relax a little, the Wkeya fes showed that we need to switch up the centers. It seems like a dance trank/powerful song? So I hope it's yuipon or ten centered, and maybe a hono or rena centered bside?

• Like Like x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think I already like the MV. That teaser is :drool:
    I won't be surprised if it's the same formation, up to at least this 3rd single.
    But just in case they're gonna shake things up
    I'm still waiting. I'll keep on waiting.
    My wish granter by Hina with Shiho, maybe I'll also happen with Saku
    [​IMG]
    fm:tweet

12. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Friend suggested that maybe they'll rotate the back members to let everyone have a fair shot at senbatsu, which would be great. Maybe we can finally see Endo, Fuu, and Kira in senbatsu with the return of Akanen and Chuke. Would be a stellar senbatsu, all things considered. Definitely want Pe and Habu to stay as well!

• Like Like x 1
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think everything will stay the same. Management seem to be choosing senbatsu members based on handshake results so I can't see unpopular members getting in yet. I hope to be surprised and get a shakeup but I doubt it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Soo excited! >u< I also don't think that they will make major changes to the first and second row. It's the third single, they'd be more likely to start something like that for the 4th or 5th ... But I really hope they change the back row. I would love to see Masumoto or Endo in there. It's backrow, it wouldn't be that much of a risk :approve:

15. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Wouldn’t mind the Sakura 8 and the main formation to change up a bit, but understandable if they keep it the same for some stability.

It’s good to have a new single release regardless.

16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I'm so ready for this. And Senbatsu tonight. :banana:
    Great title for a single. Until it is released on radio, can't telk what kinda song it is, but I love all their songs so I'm sure I'll love this too. These girls are working hard after the rebranding and I hope they achieve the success they want with this single. They already know who is in Senbatsu and all since they already recorded and shot the MV but still good luck to all the members.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think no fan really expect any change.
    But we still have some hours to unbashedly dream

...and then months to be grumpy about [hehe]

Btw, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't this single will be released around Sakura debut time? Was it in middle October, wasn't it?

18. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Holy shit, we got the shakeup we wanted

• Like Like x 4
  19. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    They kept the Sakura 8 system but they changed everything else! I am still trying to process these changes
    So the major changes are:
    Hono center?
    Ten and Hikaru first row
    Morita and Risa b-side centers
    Rika and Habu in Sakura 8. Koike, Karin in 3rd row
    Takemoto in a-side senbatsu instead of Inoue

20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Congrats @miwa

I'm very very glad about that center change & saku 8 shakeup. Also, first 1kisei center. Looking forward to Honosu & Risa's songs the most

• Agree Agree x 1