1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Nagakura Aoi

Nagakura Aoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    My dear Risa is so pretty!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Utsukushiki Nervous sounds so nice even from the radio rip. I loved it right away. It's just the kinda songs most jpop artists go for, mostly in anime. Really nice

3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Totally loved it, the song and MV were perfect for me. I'm so happy watching Berisa getting a center in a song like this. I hope she can center a song for the next single too.
    This was the type of song I was wishing for Sakurazaka and finally got it, can't be happier now. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Anastasia friend probably

ok, sorry, I had to lol

Mv looks pretty nice. Locations are great and photography is interesting, especially in the passage between choreo/MV location.
    Choreo is more like Nogi, but I'm glad about it. It will give the girls a chance to take a breath during concerts.

Other than this... it's a B-side song qualitatively very far in my opinion from Ten or Karin songs.
    It doesn't hep the feeling Risa is still not giving everything she has while performing. I have to accept she may never do it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Risa turned cutesy right there. but hey. Reading tmi's translation of the song... i'd daresay its well conveyed on the mv. Kinda fits her quiet persona.

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

6. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Mugon no Uchuu might be my favorite Sakurazaka MV

We begin with Risa centre and wearing a yukata!
    The cinematography is beautiful, and so is the choreograph
    The permanence uniforms is also my favorite, a modern (?) approach to the yukata? I would have preferred in more bright colors but it is still pretty

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  7. clyden_

clyden_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa Watanabe
    Difinitely my favorite. Wkwkwkw fresh air it is :D

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The name Sonia is primarily a female name of Slavic origin that means wisdom. It's probably a fictional name Aki-P use in the lyrics.

But the message is actually about your own will, and follow your own ideals. The theme is revolution for this single so it makes sense to have that flair. The Backs members are showing their own colors independently of the others. Choosing your identity and to dye your own path in that color.

Deeper message behind Sonia for Aki-P:
    https://www.teenvogue.com/story/history-of-red-lipstick-and-suffragettes

Overall, neither Mugon no Uchuu or Utsukushiki Nervous are my cup of tea. And I agree with Mugon's choreo is too much Nogi-like when Risa's solo dance looked cooler closer to the end of MV. But the song itself sounds very sentimental like Futari Saison and kind of marked the end of early Sakura era like Futari Saison closed the chapter of early Keyaki era and you never saw new songs with this style again.

I will wait for Jamaican beer and On my way to be lifted.

But so far I like Nagaredama, Dead end, and Sonia.

Aki-P is not fully decided on exactly what he wants Sakurazaka to be just yet but he is experimenting to see what sticks and what everyone's reactions are while it's early enough. We have to be patient and be glad we have variety at the moment.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Nagakura Aoi

Nagakura Aoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    Jamaica Beer released on radio today!! It has become one of my favourite songs immediately. Personally, I feel this song seems to be really fit with Nagaredama vibe too. I'm glad that it turns out to be good lol I didn't really like the name at first glance.

Can't wait to see the lyrics translation.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've just seen the Nagaredama CDTV performance and it's... weird (not the bad kind of weird), even more so than the MV. The choreo looks exaggerated to the point of being almost theatrical, think Eccentric for the new times. I can appreciate that they're finally trying to tell the story through the dance itself. The previous titlular songs lacked this, in my opinion.
    Yet, it feels like too much is going on at the same time. Like they tried to pack it up to the brim with cool moves, but ended up going overboard. A bit more cohesiveness from Takahiro-sensei would be appreciated. The search is still going on, it seems. So far we got slow paced Nobofa, speedy BAN and now chaotic Nagaredama. I wonder what kind of image are they even trying to project at this point? Experimental?
    To be honest with you, I'm kind confused as to what to say about Nagaredama. It's not bad, but not that great. It's entertaining, but I wouldn't call it captivating. Dead end and Utsukushiki nervous suit my tastes a bit better overall. Mugon is okay too, I guess. Loved the urban aesthetics in the MV, which seem to follow the tradition from the Saimajo times.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

For me, Nagaredama and Dead end are good songs. Mugon also not bad, it looks like Nogi point on above discussion but the more you listen the more likeable into this. I think this single is better than previous single BAN (Nobody’s faults is good) because it’s new and the melody of all the songs are catchy and cool. They are showing good expressions on every performance and it build them on more confidence that’s make us to wonder how far they will go and can’t wait to see what they can bring more on future single.

12. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I just saw the CDTV performance.

I share your same opinion. I don't know what to say. disorder? chaos? Awesome? a disaster? is it an organized disaster? I'm not sure what to say about the choreography itself or about the acting.
    I just haven't been able to enjoy it.
    Maybe you have to see it more times to understand it ... I don't know. I'll see it more times in case that is the problem.

I also want to see the performance well ... because ... no one has replaced Yui?
    I haven't been able to find anyone, it'll be because it's fast and I haven't been able to appreciate it.
    I hope that's why in that case.
    What are the Backs for? I hope they will NOT make the same mistake again. No, please no...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I saw some happy people saying that this was good because it was like keyaki and shows that the member is irreplaceable, but I don't really agree with that logic. It is such a waste to leave a seat vacant on a TV broadcast.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm not a fan of the main choreo on the new single (or on BAN, for that matter). Too much, too fast, in too many directions, for me. I like the dance unit performance on CDTV last weekend, though, where a group of "third-liners" (lol) danced on a CDTV special to the hit from earlier this year, Kaibutsu ("Monster") by YOASOBI. Not sure who did the choreo. Maybe I liked it because of fewer people and a more symmetrical presentation. And also because Karin was featured, lol. The group was:
    koike saitou inoue endou oozono
    takemoto fujiyoshi matsuda moriya
    The YouTube includes some introduction bits and then the performance:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Koike and Karin spent the most time at centre. Lots of good reaction online. Karin sharp as usual. Everyone good.

Also audio of new unit song released on radio: Jamaica Beer by Yui, Karin and Hikari.

Reaction calling it "cool" and "stylish" and appreciating Yui singing lead.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Kawamura-san did the choreo for Yoasobi's Kaibutsu performance. A member from Dance Infinity team Takahiro-sensei confirmed.

I think it's too much work for Takahiro compared to Kanji & Hiragana days regarded his work with Sakurazaka and Hinatazaka. He has 7 songs for Sakurazaka per single and now 3 songs for Hinata's 6th single. Maybe Takahiro is spreading too thin and should pass the torch to some of his Infinity members to make choreo for some Sakurazaka songs since Hinata got Cre8boy team for balance.

I was impressed with Kawamura-san's choreo and really suit Sakurazaka's current fierce and fiery style. Still not a fan of the costumes from 1st or 2nd single but that's a discussion for another topic.

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    They made it look almost too easy. Considering that it was probably done in a couple of days, I'd say they did a great job and that this mini-senbatsu is indeed pretty strong technically. Ukifune mentioned symmetry and I'll add synchronicity. These two together are every idol's bread and butter after all. From my point of view, Nagaredama went too avant-garde with the fiery (and somewhat obscure) presentation, which ended up suppressing some of the group's strong points.
    And let's just say that some of the costumes used were frankly weaker than the others, a case in point is Morita's strange skirt-pants thingy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new video

Sakuzaka channel new video

Bonus content previews

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    When we will see dead end full live performance?

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Composers/arrangers for Nagaredama:

Nagaredama
    Derek Turner (composer), Seiji Muto (arranger)

Dead end
    Tad Takatsume, TomoLow (composers), TomoLow (arranger)

Sonia
    Kadono, Yugo.A (composers), Kadono (arranger)

Jamaica beer
    Takahiro Furukawa (composer/arranger)

On my way
    Daisuke Nakamura (composer/arranger)

Mugon no Uchuu
    barbora, TomoLow (composers), TomoLow (arranger)

Utsukushiki Nervous
    Soichiro.K, TomoLow (composers), TomoLow (arranger)

Seiji Muto is Fruits Basket composer and Takahiro Furukawa has made songs for Aimer and Haruka Tomatsu and arranged a UVERworld song.

Soichiro.K is part of Soulife but this time he doesn't have Nozomu.S with him and is working with TomoLow.

Derek Turner returns from Nobody's fault but fans wonder if that is his real name or a nick name like TYPE-MOON employees use Western fictional names.

• Informative Informative x 4
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2021