1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sasaki Kumi (Kumi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Sasaki Kumi (佐々木 久美)
    Birthday: January 22, 1996
    Height: 166cm
    Hometown: Chiba, Japan
    Blood Type: O

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    #7. From the group photo she looked tall, like Habu tall. Are the other hiragana keyakis short?

• Like Like x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's the tallest. They're all tiny.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At 166cm (5'5"+) she's minimally shorter than Manaka and Berisa (who according to recent reports have both grown in the past few months to about 167cm = 5'6"). But not as tall as Habu (171cm = 5'7"+).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    High tension Kumi in Showroom live~
    Kumi's somehow similar to Sakurai Reika in terms of cheerfulness. She moves a lot
    - Nogi-oshis: Ito Marika, Hori Miona, Shiraishi Mai
    - Keyaki-oshi: Watanabe Risa
    - Kumi re-introduced her stuffed-monkey/gorilla named 'Uppon'

Mod edit: oversized photo removed. Please read the official forum rules

- "Kumi-nee-san Yeeeyyy".. seriously reminded me of Reika when Kumi said this [hehe]
    - her fave food is 'gummy'
    - She mentioned that she did some classic ballet before
    - plays Nogikoi and Pokemon Go
    - she calls Memi "Memitan", Kageyama "Ukatan"
    - mentioned that Mao-chan doesn't have "onee-chan" aura :rofl:
    - "Kumi ga Gumi wo taberu!!" she could use this as her catchphrase :rofl:
    - "Mec Downalds" :rofl::rofl:
    - "Hiragana Keyaki no onee-san desu! Yeeeeyyyyy I'am onee-san"
    - dislikes spicy food
    - I like how she reacts whenever someone says that her face is small, so cute [hehe]

-- first time seeing Kumi in high tension, I really enjoyed watching her showroom live. Can't wait to see her in Keyakake!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is a video of Kumi-chan self intro

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru and Kumi discovered yesterday that they had the same photo of Itou Marika on their lock screen. Neru has long been a supporter of Marika. Now she seems to have company.

mobxCPH4f_Z600w.jpg 0004.jpeg

The photo is of Marika showing off her work following "icing artist" Cookieboy.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Just earlier I saw a photo of Kumi on my Tumblr feed, scrolled forward but then went "Hmmm?" and scrolled back to that photo - something in it had really struck me. I didn't recognize her at first, so I checked the tags and saw that she was one of the Hiraganakeyaki members. I checked this thread right after that, and remembered I'd forgotten to watch the Hiraganakeyaki episode of "Keyakitte" earlier this month. Kumi's performance only added to my rising interest in her, and she's definitely my favourite Hiragana member at the moment. Watching her Showroom from 29th July right now. :blush:

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I didn't get her that much on the original Showroom broadcasts, but she has definitely grown on me, too, including on her July/August Showrooms. She seems dependable but fun, pretty but ponkotsu, large but cute, and a key support for the other members of Hiragana Keyaki. I translated part of her blog post about going out shopping with Memi after Memi wheedled her into going out during a rainstorm.

And here's a video of the Hiraganas in lessons and recording their single. Kumi shines through as a nice person, especially interacting with Memi:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kumi has always had Watanabe Risa as her Keyakizaka46 oshi. And now Risa has written in her blog that Kumi is her oshi! In her most recent blog post, Kumi shows her delight.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kumi calls the group of herself, Memi and Shiho "The Surreal," as opposed to Mona/Risa's "The Cool." Blog post with photos and translation.

sub-member-5448_jpg_Z640.jpg

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The latest and last group in the Hustle Press photo features of Hiragana is Neru-Shiho-Kumi.

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    someone spotted "Meiji Gakuin University first year student Sasaki Kumi" in an old magazine [hehe]

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wota detective too STRONK :worthy: now those stalkers could walk around her college campus with a telephoto lens :^^;:

btw Kumi-chan did a monomane of Kyoko during her self intro segment and it was spotted on ;)
    she is now the #1 trumpet girl in keyakizaka46 in my book

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She was the most visible Hiragana, standing behind Neru at FNS, and now she has become a striking model, with her lanky figure and strong face. Thanks for the translation and pics, @PetalidiStelle. I loved the idea that watching Kanji Keyaki perform brought tears to her eyes. She's a woman with soul.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a gif of her ballet-inspired moves in her solo dance in DareTobe:
    [​IMG]

It's a little fast, but you see the moves and the power. She and Habu would make great bookends for something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fabulous. Great photos, really bringing out her striking beauty. But also a fascinating timetable for her day off: sleeps 12 hours, from 1am to 1pm (plus a nap from 4:30-6pm and a rest after dinner from 9-10pm, lol). Three hours of TV in the afternoon. Plus another two hours of TV and phone before dinner -- and two hours of manga before bed. I thought she was a university student.

She says in the interview that she does work hard on work days, but thinks it's a waste not to rest fully on her days off. She says she goes to bed at 1am but might still be awake at 3, watching YouTube videos or reading manga. She says her family didn't watch much TV, but that she started to do it herself in middle school, to keep up with the conversations at school, and fell in love with TV variety programs. She says she thought: "Are there really such amusing people in the world?"

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    • Creative Creative x 1