1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  2. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

this song would be easier to answer in a quiz song like introoo~DONN!!

3. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Sasshis outfit really fit the center, just such a BOSS looking outfit :)
    Some maleficent feel to the dear Sasshi :) Love it!

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like the song and I feel the melody is very catchy. I'm just unsure whether a specific holiday theme is worthy of being a SSK winning single. I really hope the MV for it will be ridiculous lol

5. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

This really reminds me of Momusu haha! [hehe]

So far I'm liking the song, it will take me a while to LOVE the song cos it's still fresh to my ears but I love funk songs so it won't take me long before I start freestyling to the song hahaha!:banana:
    I love the costumes because everyone is different and not having a similar costume to one another :chuffed: so far I liked Sasshi's, Sakura's and Yukirin's cotsume hehe!:^O^:

Can't wait for the PV!! :D
    The only question in my mind is..... Why Halloween theme?

6. tisdel.moonlight901

tisdel.moonlight901 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The concept of HN is weird because is just so out of season. I like the song when I listen to it but I'm having a hard time memorizing it. Not the flying get type of song I was hoping for though.

Anyone knows how the (Japanese) fandom in general is reacting to it? Is Sasshi already getting flamed for it :p? I hope the reaction will be more favorable than last year.

7. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'd rather read shitstorm than reading nothing ^^ HR and KFC was bashed by almost everyone when they were performed by the first time.

Just finished my first time listening to this, well, way better than I've thought after reading so many "expert" comments from places like stage48, 2ch... lol

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  8. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Halloween Night reminds me of Korekara Wonderland.
    Someone give Nippon Ichi Software a nudge to make a AKB/Disgaea Crossover game using Halloween Night as theme song.

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ahh~ Sasshi gets all the good stuff.

She looks amazing in her costume and I love LOVE her "Are you ready... ready" part. The way she says is so dangerously cute and sexy. :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  10. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm in the "I'll reserve judgement as well since I was dead f***ing wrong last time with KFC" camp. :^^;: I was kinda giggling to myself at how off this *felt*... but I had exactly. the. same. reaction. to KFC... so I'll give it a week, see how I feel after hearing it and seeing it in a setting other than the one I just watched it in. ;)

11. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I Agree with @kinakomochi on giving it a week and see what the fans think of it:chuffed:

I'm not comparing KFC to HN but if this really becomes like KFC with fans doing the dance all over the world then I can already imagine every cosplayer around the world dancing this with their costumes on and dancing to HN :^O^:
    who knows maybe an entire convention hahaha!:lol:
    I don't might getting off my retirement as a cosplayed for a day just so I can dance to HN [hehe]:p:D:banana:

12. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    I can finally comment, and I have to say, I love it!
    The song isn't a rehash of KFC/KNP, the dance is simple but still way more fun and somehow not as infantile than KNP. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Halloween is a concept AKB haven't done before? It's original, but it's also a holiday people go crazy about across the world - it's bound to become a hit! Like people already said, there's a LOT of potential for fan covers in cosplay, and if done right (read: if they get FUNDING and won't try to give us Halloween parades), the MV could be amazing.

Personally, if you wanted contact with the audience in the MV, I'd love for them to do haunted house concept, with the Senbatsu as scary creatures and the fans as visitors. People do hilarious reactions in haunted houses, so it could be really fun. Don't screw this up, AKB!

13. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I am also thinking that the MV has to be some sort of Haunted House Theme. and give us a long MV - 10 minutes plus -, don't try and rush it through in 4 minutes.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I am back and kind of disappointed after reading 10+ pages of 41st single thread))
    Darude - Shitstorm.mp3
    now, that's better))
    still don't know what to write about the song, because I am not into idol songs in the first place, but I guess it's OK. the same OK as KFC. it's definitely in the same vain and very Sasshi-like, but a bit more subtle and "not in your face" rehash as KNP. retro disco vibes are there, simple dance and dance along theme is there, so yeah...
    but I am more interested in the whole "omg, why Halloween now?1!1!!" it actually makes sense, if you think about it... Halloween is still pretty new to Japan, but it gains momentum. AKB needed a representative song for this holiday, but the release schedule is always kind of off with summer single being too early and not really appropriate for it and fall single being a bit too late. but since it's Sasshi's single, the management can once again take a risk and release Halloween song this early. they are definitely aiming to take up a Halloween hit niche and who knows, maybe they'll succeed. this song won't become an ultimate hit like KFC, but it may become a Halloween hit, if it gets enough traction and momentum. and this is where Sasshi's wild card gets into play))...

15. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Halloween might be new to Japan, but to be honest they celebrate it very very hardcore.
    To be honest, I been in the states, germany, all nordic countries during Halloween, and the 1 place I actually wanna celebrate it is in Japan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

This just blows my mind.

16. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

no one expecting KFC to be hit, so I don't want to compare this to KFC, who knows what will be hit in the next month, at least it's more catchy at first listen than KFC, only that's it's enough

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yep, youngsters are more open to it, especially with the whole Japanese cosplay culture, I think sooner or later Halloween is doomed to succeed, but it is still pretty new and alien to the rest of Japan, not as big as Christmas or Valentine's Day. and this is especially true for the holiday songs. if I am not mistaken Halloween still doesn't have a representative song in Japan, so this market is very promising and relatively easy to enter and conquer. if everything is done right, it may become a Halloween anthem, it's just perfect for group Halloween parties, imo. and with retro feel and simple composition it is also elders and kids oriented.

=================

btw, an old AkiP 755))

Fan: Akimoto-san, what do you think of Sashihara? <3
    Yasusu: She is a devil.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  18. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    Reading the wank in main threads?
    [​IMG]
    But thanks for doing it for us so we don't have to ;)

I wouldn't discount the potential of this song to last longer than the season. Maybe I'm just unusually optimistic today, but are any of you on tumblr? Some people are so obsessed with Halloween they start with "it's almost October" jokes in May [hehe]

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ ^ Guess that explains her costume. :lol:

I can easily see a lot of viral videos happening. Especially on the international level, a lot of AKB fangroups gathering to dance to HN in their Halloween/cosplay costumes just like they did for KFC. I'm really tempted to participate in such a project myself especially since I really want to dress up for Halloween this year.

20. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    New Baitoru CM...

if the video does not show watch the video here