1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  2. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Can someone tell me what Suda Akari was talking about when she mentioned Sasshi in her speech?
    Seeing Sasshi's reaction....I wonder what they are up to??

3. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What has Sasshi promosed to gift her fans for the victory this time?

4. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I believe it is yubi matsuri 2

5. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    IIRC, Dasu talked about how people called her too ugly to be in senbatsu, and how she took inspiration and comfort from Sasshi in that regard (Sasshi laughed because the implication is that she's also busu lol).

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

stupid antis will never understand the sweet feeling of this highest praise [hehe]

===========

her tweet about the win gets some crazy re-tweets and likes (48k/230k)! :1st:
    support the trend! like and re-tweet!))

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/876050718649597954

DChbdrBVwAIq3d8.jpg DChbdrDUQAAMara.jpg DChbdrHVoAExp9G.jpg

============

sorry, some old news - yesterday's Kono Yubi Tomare :^^;:

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4646

• Like Like x 1
  7. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dasu seems like such a nice/polite girl. I personally don't see how someone could dislike her. For me personally, I don't insult a woman if I feel she has a good personality regardless of what she looks like.

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think we all new like 90% she would win. Mostly I'm glad this is her last ssk. I don't want to see her graduate, but instead finish putting HKT48 on the board. After her scandal, she worked hard popularizing HKT - Hyakkaten, Mahou, Goboten, Shakariki, Sashikita and all kinds of special concerts and plays, but as her popularity regained, she became less and less active with HKT til now she only appears in Odekake in which she has her own corner of the show that has nothing to do with promoting HKT48. After years of neglect, HKT is in a bad way - probably last of all 48G.

9. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yer! Sashi!:1st:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  10. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    WOW
    finally arrived in home after watched the whole event with a bunch of fellow wotas!

Congratulations Sasshi!
    Congratulations all sasshi wotas and congratulations this thread wotas! We did it! Again

Last sasshi ssk and i feel a bit weird! Since the beginning we help to defend and of course we love sasshi in this thread.
    In my case since 2011. But a lot of people here too and... aside for this `mission acomplished` feeling, i have a really aweome feeling with this all!

Her coments, her feats, her falls, her unbeliveable rises!

Thanks all for the people here and thanks sasshi!

She ain`t gonna graduate soon! But the ssk fights is over and over in a fantastic way!!
    Let continue to spread the sasshi greatness here or in other places!

Thank you all!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Can someone tell me where I can see her official painting for winning lask year's ssk?
    History has taught me that her paintings are not exactly the most flattering (as it happened with past winners, except Mayu) but I'm still curious :^^;:

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  13. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Awww stop you're making us blush :blush::^O^::lol:

I wasn't planning on voting actually but when I saw the prelims I just had to vote :D:banana:

14. Tibbers

Tibbers Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What a beautiful day to be alive!

Congratulations Sasshi!!! :1st:

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Great 3-peat for Sasshi. Now lets see what she does with STU and =LOVE

16. KO74

KO74 Kenkyuusei

Feels like hundred years ago... or around 2011...

Itoshiki Natasha ranked well on Request Hour... people were predicting... this Sashisomething girl wiil do well on elections. She took ninth place... and her fans were so happy. (Next year she wourl reach fourth and I remember thinking it was the peak of her idol career, naive me. The "scandal" afterwards and her triumphant win, one year later, history being made live, proved me wrong.)
    At the time she was just one of the struggling no faces of the group. She would have that "Tani Marika" moments, when she obnoxiously would raise her voice to make the MC on a variety show notice her. "Oh, Nakai-san, do you remember me?". And her fans would always worry if she was not annoying the MCs, or stealing air time of the "stars". And today she is a MC and a star.
    If the joy of being an idol fan is witnessing the growth of a common girl into a star, than no one is more blessed than a Sasshi fan.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

Congratulations sasshi!! :)
    my heart nearly stop during announcement, never expect it's another "very far distance" win...
    the 95k votes difference is enough to put any random member into 4th position!!!!
    now we are waiting for the 2nd yubi matsuri!! whooopppeeeee...

18. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

Yaay!! Congrats sasshi :banana::banana:

now she can eat that peyang ramen :^^;:

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She was never a struggling no face. She has had many big pushes since she joined. She, with Yukirin, was the main MC of AKB48+10 and on the same show had her own corner. Also, she has had many corners and episodes about her on Bingo, Shukan AKB and Ariyoshi Kyowakoku. Managment did drop her push after she failed to bungee jump but within months the push was back because her blog was so popular it challenged Acchan's blog for most popular AKB blog. Even thru her scandal her push didn't disappear - the push came in the shape of HKT shows which she MCed.

AKB48+10 ep20

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yukirin and Sasshi has been friends since the beginning.

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Congratulations Sasshi once again on the senbatsu election victory (third straight year and fourth overall)! :1st:

But what's with all the ranting on Twitter Sasshi did? :asdfgh: I know one was about why would the event be held in Okinawa at a time of the year when it's raining constantly, and just recently above about that marriage announcement...