1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. WOTAS48

WOTAS48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Sashihara Rino / Team A

^
    ^
    ^
    OMG [shock]
    truly when i read it first time i can't breath for a sec..

but i'm just have positive thinking..
    maybe she wrote it because of Sakura no Shori's atmosphere..

and she's can't be graduated from now,, because she's on the top now..

so just have positive thinking guys :)

2. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

What's with the heavy mood in Sasshii's thread?
    C'mon guys... She does wota gay. :banana:

3. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Maybe it was just school homework :p

4. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I never really noticed Sasshi before but after watching her in H2 she stood out to me, now she's one of my favorite members. It also owns that she does wotagei :)

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yay, I'm glad to see more Sasshi fans. <3

Since she placed so high in the Member of the Year ranking, I'm surprised her thread isn't more active. [wonder]

6. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

Looking at some of the members threads, low activity isn't always a bad thing. =)

But I think there is a Sasshi fan in every S48er. =)
    They might not know it themself yet though [hehe]

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

With that kind of logic that would mean that is a bit of fan for every member in akb (in a single person) they just don't realize it.

8. Naomi

Yeah, sort of. Takamina's one of my favorite members, but I rarely post in her thread because it's too active for my liking. :lol: Sasshi's thread only has five pages, though, and she's been in the group for a while, so it wouldn't hurt for the thread to be a tad more active. ;D

I think clarizza was just joking.

9. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

well, from I see Sashi in Dorama I am being a Sasshi´s fan [clap]

10. irish_robz

irish_robz Kenkyuusei

11. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Does anybody know what durian sashihara ドリアン指原 is? I saw it on some blog, not sure whether it refers to her or something related to her.

12. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It's from her unit song in B4, Itoshiki Natasha. The members sometimes act like rocker calling themselves Team Hunter and give themselves rocker names, usually a random English word paired with their last name. Hers is that.

13. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Jasey thanks for clearing it up, btw do you know the rocker names for Haachan and Tanamin?

14. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Glorious Tanabe and Divas Katayama. I think they've made them up for most of the girls in B, but I don't know any others.

15. taofoo

taofoo Kenkyuusei

Finish watching Majisuka Gakuen ep8 late last night. Poor Sasshi...:cry:. That pencil scene with Rena is the only one that keep coming to my mind now when I think about that episode. >.>

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

So I've never exactly been Sashi's biggest fan. After falling in love with Team B when seeing them live, having Ayarin unceremoniously dumped and Sashi appear in her spot, taking the lead of Kagami and quickly becoming a front girl of Team B... I can't say I was happy about it. This girl I didn't know suddenly being pushed in front of all the girls I knew and loved. Not exactly a way to earn my affection, you know.

Fast forward to yesterday morning, I had a dream I was on a beach. Sashi was there (in her kimi ga uniform), and invited me to sit with her on a bench watching the ocean. She offered me something cool (like an icecream or frozen coke or something) and said basically "hey, I know we didn't get off to a good start, but maybe we could put that behind us and be friends?", trying to patch things up. (And then Mikipomu came along and asked me to say thanks to everyone who supported her on S48 lolrandom :XD: )

I've learnt that dreams are sometimes a way of your unconscious telling you to do something (like once I dreamt about talking to a friend I hadn't spoken to in a long while, so I did in real life and we became better friends than ever afterwards), so I suppose I shouldn't ignore its advice. So I'll judge Sashi on who she is now, not based on events that were out of her control in the past. Maybe if the new Team A works out I could even become a fan.

So Sashi, the ball is in your court now. Win my heart!

17. Naomi

^ Yay! It's nice to see that you're giving Sasshi a chance. :D I've never really minded that Sasshi took over Kikuchi's place because I used to dislike her (not so much anymore), so it never bothered me, I guess. :fear: Plus I liked her instantly, so I always like my favorites taking lead positions. ;D

I haven't seen the episode, but from what I read, it sounded painful. D: Poor Sasshi's character. I'm not good at looking at pain, so that's prbably for the best. :lol:

18. WOTAS48

WOTAS48 Kenkyuusei

i just found this pic on this morning...

[​IMG]

OMG HELLPP MEEEEE !!! [shock] :inlove:

19. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

I like how they paired up Sasshi and Suuchan for the Nemousu S3 SP, its cute how they are both scaredy cats and freak out a lot when something unexpected happens. Like they both were pretty scared when the cow came into the barn after they cleaned it and ended up hugging each other scared in a corner while the cow was eating. Then for the snowmobile, both were like going really slow and were scared of dying. If I remember correctly while on it Sasshi was screaming she's going to die. [hehe] [hehe]

20. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

In episode 10 of Nemousu Season 3. When Sasshi was trying to catch fish she started to scream out that her nose was running and was it ok to keep it like that and show on tv. [hehe] [hehe] Leave it to Sasshi to do random jkes stuff. In ep 11, when Akimoto was singing the fire song for the Megami no Muchaburi time, Sasshi and Cindy,Mocchi,Sae and Kitarie were doing wotagei. At the end of ep 11 when they were to say something about another member that they usually couldn't say. Sasshi was saying that she debuted at the same time as Kitarie as kenykuusei. She never expected that she would become such good friends with Kitarie, then when they were having lessons she would always pair up with her as their faces were similar. Theres a part that is written in her letter that is not said out, I think they cut it out but it says that do you remember the performance that had no encore. Then after Kitarie got promoted to team A, Sasshi felt lonely and cried a lot, also their time spent together doing stuff also decreased by a lot. She also said at the end that she respects Kitarie a lot and that RinoRie is gacchi(don't understand that part) and she likes her a lot.