1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Re: Sato Amina / Team B

didn't know this until reading through, some people just don't have the respect for others.

2. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Sounds like a rich spoiled prick to me ...

Anyways, reading this Chinese text, the direct translation is not that she fell down on the floor ... it actually says "Amina fainted on the spot". It also says that the guy was taunting her with abusive words for total of 400 seconds (6-7 minutes). The Chinese fan who saw this incident wanted to punch this guy but the guy ran off very quickly ...

3. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Should have tripped him up and see him fall flat on his face! :XD:
    But that's awful that she feinted cuz of him. Seriously hope he's banned from going anywhere ANY of the girls!!

4. HeartNana

HeartNana Kenkyuusei

With how intense I thought security was, I'm surprised that he was able to sit there and ridicule her for that long...

It's awful that it made her faint though...

5. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

400 seconds? You spend more than 5 seconds you already get shoved off by the pushers. How did he get 400 seconds??? This pisses me off so much

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Is that possible. You only got to handshake a girl for 10s at most or shorter, I guess. How more is to stay for 6-7 minutes what are the security doing in such a long period of time. :fp:

7. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

^
    From the Chinese text it actually says that the person used 40 tickets to get around 400 seconds in total. It's not possible to use one ticket for 6-7 minutes, even if the pushers doesn't care, the line of fans would probably rage.

8. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

^
    Yep. It says that he used 40 tickets to get 400 seconds with her.

Seriously .. just how much does he hate Amina to get 40 HS tickets and used ALL of it just so he could taunt her for 6-7 minutes? ... 0_____0 ...

Or maybe Amina is actually his oshimen but he has some kind of sick fantasy about taunting his oshimen and making her cry ... you know ... perverts.

Or maybe Amina didn't reply to his fan letter or something and he got really pissed about it ...

Anyways, whatever his reasons ... it's not cool.

EDIT: Oh man .. if I have 40 HS tickets .. I'd spend 10 on Takamina, 10 on Sashiko, 10 on Yui, and then 10 on my other favorite girls ... :drool:

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

A while ago, someone explained the HS events to me. This person does go to these events, so I believe it is accurate. However, as I am writing this, I may have meesed up some details.

It sounds like what they are refering to are the tickets from the Theatre version of the CD, where there is a lottery where you can choose your member. This gives you a ticket for a certain girl on a certain day at a certain time. I think this is what the girls call "an individual handshake event", but I'm not totally sure. This gives you about 10 seconds with that member. Which is why I think they are talking about this type to ticket: 400 sec for 40 tickets. However, they only let you use 3 tickets at a time, so you don't hold up the line.

I apologize if I am incorrect on any details. :^^;:

10. kazuro

kazuro Kenkyuusei

I can't believe my eyes, Amina is coming to S'pore for AKB Stage 6, handshake event plzzzzzzz...... [shock]

11. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Very informative. :awesome:
    Can you at least elaborate on that and please do give us a link if you have. :^^;:

12. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

^
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 323&type=1

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

noooooooo...at a time when I'm not north of the border :(

14. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Now I regret not coming to my friend's invitation to work in Singapore. :fp:

Thanks for the reply. :XD:

15. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

well there goes my money :D

16. kazuro

kazuro Kenkyuusei

Opps, was too excited to share the news and didn't notice i sounded quite incoherent there, haha, thanks to the guy who shared the link... :D

17. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

Of all times, she had to come during the lunar new year period. :fp:

18. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Here's hoping she will be coming back on subsequent trips! Maybe I will be able to catch her in one sometime this year..I hope! [sweat]

Also, wonder if anyone was trolling (looking at you Aki-p) when Amina mentioned in a post on Google+ about wanting to be on ANN, hopefully her wish is granted!

19. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Was doing this AKB knowledge quiz and these amina questions came up. Thought I should share it. Some of it I didn't even know. It's in Japanese though. If anyone is kind enough to translate them m(_ _)m

問2・「言い訳Maybe」「ヘビーローテーション」「フライングゲット」、この三つのCDでしか選抜に入ったことのないメンバーは誰か?
    A: 佐藤亜美菜
    総選挙でしか選抜入りしたことのない悲劇のシンデレラガール。

問2・12月20日、『年忘れ感謝祭 シャッフルするぜ、AKB! SKEもよろしくね』において、骨折を隠して出演したメンバーがいる。そのメンバーとは誰か?

問3・増田有華は胸が大きいことからメンバーやファンに「ゆっぱい」と呼ばれているが、それはラジオでとある人物がバラしたからである。そのとある人物とは誰か?

問4・第一回選抜総選挙にて8位だった佐藤亜美菜であったが、『言い訳Maybe』のPVではほとんど映っていなかった。そのことにショックを受け、部屋から出て行った亜美菜を高橋みなみは追いかけ、ある行動に出る。その行動とは?
    A: 佐藤亜美菜をトイレの個室まで連れて行って「言いたいことあるんでしょ! 全部出さなきゃすっきりしないよ!」と慰めた、みたいなことが書けてあれば正解。(キーワード、トイレ・すっきりしないよ)

20. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan

Will there be goods available from this performance? I absolutely love most of the girls from this and even though I can't attend I would love a shirt or something. <3