Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Re: Sato Amina / Team B

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-hQZuXt418[/yt]

yuka made me bust out laughing.
    at work.

:D

2. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^^
    Was it Yuka that did this at Amina's Bday show (think it was Amina's Bday show or maybe one of the LOD/concerts!) before as well? Because I'm sure I've seen someone imitate Amina before :D

3. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Beautiful pics of amina, thanks for sharing them with us.

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I never thought we could apply that to Picasa, thanks that's a new know-how. :^^;:
    And wow Amina got no face mask she must be pretty comfortable with Singapore already and thanks for capturing her whacky expressions. [hehe] (ripped)

That was so fun to watch I did multiple replay of that. :lol:

5. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Google+ images are stored on picasa. So it works the same

6. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

↑ [shock]

I never realize that. Maybe because I've neglected my 10 Picasa account after I lost 6 of the passwords due to massive files deleting when my system got attacked by some nasty virus in 2010. I'll keep that in mind maybe I should start utilizing Picasa again, the photo quality have always been outstanding. [think]

It seems the photos in your blog are hosted by Picasa I think I'll... rip some. :mrgreen:

Thanks. :XD:

7. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

i actually don't feel a thing with the lack of senbatsu members...the recent team to Singapore was quite close to a team "gondola"...about the top vocals presence were here...best dancers were here as well...but i'm sure lots of fans in Singapore don't feel the same as me...

8. NoctisXIII

NoctisXIII Kenkyuusei

^ Well at least the a few of undergirls came hahaha , Damn , Amina is pretty. Preferred her long hair though.. :) anyways , "Achievement unlocked : Sato Amina" :D .

9. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I know we have the AKB48 Question & Answer but I wish to keep this here.

Its something I read a long time ago about the first election on which Amina placed the amazing 8th spot, a rank no other former KKS ever had.

Its says that during the voting period of the 1st election one of Amina's rich fans bought 500 CD and drop those votes on Amina and that gave her that sweet 8th spot. To avoid another thing like this management implemented some kind of the system... I can't remember the details as it was long ago.

To all those present and active during that time please confirm if there is any truth in this, its really something I'm bothered about I don't know why I suddenly brought this up but for a conclusion please answer if these events really did transpire during the first election.

10. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

Guess I am the minority then. It was my first time going for their performance. Main reason why I went was because of Amina [rock]

Being a new fan, I could only recognize a a handful of the members performing. However during the performances, I was impressed by the other members performing as well.

Actually all the girls were great during the performances. Can consider us Singaporeans lucky that AKB performs here monthly. [rock]

11. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Ahhhh that legendary fan. I still can remember it clearly. He or she still has my respect.
    I first read here in this forum. Other than that I don't know. I think it was whiteyuri who mentioned it? Too lazy to search through the many pages.

12. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

So it is true then. Damn 500 CD was a lot then but that seems like a trickle nowadays as AKB went mainstream.

I saw the same thing about a Yuko fan buying boxes of CD to vote for her. We need more guys like those if we wish to keep Amina in the Sousenkyou Senbatsu.

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

you know where all votes will be going :)

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

I couldn't find a source for the 500 vote fan, tried searching google.jp but came up with nothing. It's just rumors since she was at 18th for the midterm and moved up 10 places.

The Yuko fan with boxes was also a rumor since that picture was of a shipping agency.

The closest thing I could find to 500 votes is Mocchi's family and friends pitching in to buy 500 CDs in the 2nd election.

I want to use my election vote to vote for a new stage. lol

15. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^ Well about the man who brought 1k CD's just so he can voted for Miichan last year? That's even more ridiculous. Wotas nowadays :^^;:...i bet we can see and hear more ridiculous actions this year by wotas. Senbatsu elections is not just about battles of popularity among ALL48 members anymore, it's a battle of wotas too [hehe]

16. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

The action is really in the Center position. Will Yuko's fan give her another shot or Acchan's fan will keep the status quo. And will Tomochin be able to regain her Kami7 position. As for Amina I'm just hoping for a spot at Senbatsu.

My guest for the Center position is that Acchan will keep it. She always get the new fans to vote for her and AKB getting more mainstream will just strengthen that.

I just read it in a blog somewhere it might have been deleted.

'Eeeeh!' I fall for that since the picture was taken in the guys room and he has opened CD's to show. He might have opened only those he really owned. :fp:

17. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

There's plenty of action around the entire election, it's not just about who's center but who makes it into senbatsu, who makes it in the top 40 to begin with, who drops, who rises, do non-AKB48 members make it in, etc.

I can see why it sells so many CDs. As a fan it's tempting to participate in all of them, but it's also a bit ridiculous to be money driven like that. =)

I remember that website because it came up when someone said GM5 was plagiarized. Fans that don't understand Japanese sure have a habit of linking to Japanese websites they don't understand... -_-;

Speaking of which every time I listen AKB48 ANN, they keep mentioning how Amina is the person with the most appearances, and she's pretty ace on the radio. Radio + stage plays, I think she gets a lot of great opportunities but among foreign fans radio is harder to understand and it's impossible for us to go watch the plays. =)

18. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I'm just interested if Amina can maintain the appearance streak appearance at Sousenkyou Senbatsu and who'll be the Center other than that I can take for granted for re-watching.
    I've thinking it was like that in ANN, thanks for mentioning that. Talkative idols are best at radio works. [hehe]
    Its good if Atelier Duncan can do LOD's for Amina and Haachan's stage work, I've seen some but they're just short versions.

19. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

+1 Especially when she reveals things about other members...poor Sasshi [hehe]

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Hmm.... Amina got another victim. :^^;:

Attached Files: