Sato Kiara (Kiichan) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Congrats on your promotion Kiichaaaaan! [party] :inlove:

2. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I find this gif hilarious :D Be careful Kiichan, she'll never let you goooo

[​IMG]

And cool Kiichan!

[​IMG]

3. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

Just notice Kiara in Ariyoshi, the first thing I thought is "What a cool name", whoever named her have good taste. She ranks in the top with Sakura-tan for the coolest name in AKB48 group. Looking forward to see how she grow.

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    She is also appeared on AKB48 no Anta, Dare? but it seems the episode is doesn't uploaded on YouTube and I also couldn't found any of its recorded version, pity.

Kiichan has lots thing to improve - well in fact her dance is the only thing that I would say as the best show that she could provided so far (which is not included with her face expression lol). I hope they will keep giving her a chance to show on AKB Variety show such as AKBBingo maybe, so she might learn more from her senpais.

And yes, she really need a Google+ account - it's been so long and no news so far about this.

5. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    The Kanjis for her name 妃星 are the kanjis for princess and star ? Kiichan is the Star Princess ♥

6. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ Well, that sounds a little rude. She is young, I hope she does not care to much about her weight at this age. As long as she is healthy, it's fine. And her chubbiness is actually what made me notice her, it's not that bad if she wants to make it her "special trait" or something.

About performing, yes, she is still not so great.

7. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

LMFAO. This is going a little too far... Maybe she'll get a kennin with KIV.

8. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Wow, you are really rude. Step back and look at what you said about a 14 year old girl, get over the fact that she isn't stick thin.

• Like Like x 1
  9. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Yea maybe i'am too rude sorry :p..
    But how about her fellow like fukuoka seina same age (maybe seina is 10 days older) but you can see seina looks has more passion for her idol career :awesome:..
    Oo btw have you ever saw the concert especially in baby baby baby:?:??
    You must see it by yourself maybe you will change your opinion after you saw the concert especially in the baby baby baby part ;)..

10. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    Kiichan is one of my favourite akb members these days and I am so happy she made it to number 12 in the janken tournament!! Congratulations little Kii

and she has definitely improved her dancing a lot I remember in a google+ post where she answered questions she said that the dancing was really hard for her and that she needed to practice more.

I am really enjoying seeing her grow as a performer!

11. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Kiichan has disappeared from G+ since 2/20 and hasn't posted anything since then... What is going on, Kii ?

12. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Kiichan needs more love! She is absolutely adorable. Lets give her more love.

13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I was quietly hoping for a Kii-chan or Riorin win and there would be this huge Dare?? moment in the fandom. Grats kii-chan for making it to best 16.

14. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Congratulations Kiichan for making top 16 again! You looked absolutely adorable and amazing!

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She looked so pretty in her Konpeito dress ;W; she was like a konpeito princess

16. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    It really is a share she isn't more popular. She is absolutely adorable.

17. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

I thought Kiichan was absolutely adorable during the latest AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari episode. Thinking of looking into more future projects with Kiichan.

18. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Reviving Kiichan's thread from the abysses, because she's one of my favorites ♥

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Kii seems to be doing very well in the new Team 4 stage. She's receiving preferential treatment with the camera work, she's everywhere! X)
    Also, my knowledge of the YumeShina stage is quite poor, but it's likely she got a decent position there, often being seen on the front line. And then, she is second in her unit, which is great.

She had had the baby character for some times, but as she claimed in her election appeal video, she definitly is no longer a baby. Management seems to agree with the change, as she first often got to move from Tengoku Yarou to Kataomoi no Taikakusen in Idol no Yoake. Though I didn't like this change, actually.
    But looking at her in the new stage, she really does look more mature. Her expressions are still terribly blank, but I get some glimpse of her trying to put on a serious expression. And, if she was always pretty IMO, she is even more beautiful looking recently.

And finally, she also appeared in Naana's debut single's B-side. She was terribly cute in the PV ♥

[​IMG]

She was also in the Janken B-side last year, Kiichan certainly has got some luck on her side ;)

19. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    In the 15th gen 7gogo, Miion uploaded these super cute photos of Kiichan in Manami's hoodie.

o12241632p (6).jpg o12241632p (5).jpg o12241632p (4).jpg

It even inspired a 2ch thread about how Sato Kiara's "Looks" have finally awakened. Ah, but it only had 19 comments though :lol: She's adorable~

20. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh my gosh! She is so cute!