1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Minami (Satomina)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found a video of that moment on YouTube! She's too cute haha [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Yeah, for me the Satomina's one and the Orin's one were the best by far

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

• Like Like x 2
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13

• Like Like x 4
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Satomina turned 20 years old today! Happy birthday <3

:ome::ome::ome:

She posted really cute photos, baby photos VS now [hehe]

"Today! I turned 20 years old on August 3rd! I'm Sato Minami!
    I don't feel like I've turned 20 years old! lol
    I will do my best to become a splendid and wonderful adult ☺️
    Thank you for always supporting me!
    I will count on you from now on too ♡

The photos are a reenactment of when I was 1 year old or so."

001.jpg 002.jpg
    003.jpg 004.jpg

She added:

"wow, I'm so happy that LINE doesn't stop ringing T__T I'm not alone T__T
    I'm so happy that everyone's congratulatory messages are filled with hashtags T__T
    Thank you so much for the illustrations, images, and cakes! I'm saving it all ♡
    I really love everyone, I love you all so much that I want to hug you one by one!"

(in a previous tweet, she asked if people can use her birthday hashtag and they did)

Later, she posted photos with a birthday cake!

"When I arrived home, my mom had prepared a cake!
    Balloons and headbands too ;_;

It was cute and delicious ♡ Today is really a happy day!!
    20 years old, it will be more fun."

005.jpg 006.jpg

I'm glad that she's so happy :cute:

• Like Like x 3
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She should get a boyfriend like all the others.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She was going to announce her graduation today but decided to wait until the 16ki's tenth anniversary.

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Apparently, she will wait until the anniversary (in 3 years) or maybe a bit before (in 2 years). Either way, I'm glad that she changed her mind and didn't announce graduation T_T when I think about it, she's been here for 7 years... but she's only 20 though. I think if she stays for 9-10 years, it would be good... I'm happy she decided this and she'll be here for another 2-3 years. I will make sure to support her and enjoy her moments in the group during this period of time, but without always thinking about the fact that she's going to leave in 2-3 years... I mean everyone will graduate eventually. it's a bit negative to think about that lol. Besides who knows, she might end up staying longer (there are always members thinking that they will leave at a specific time but they delay it). even if she does leave in 2-3 years, I think it's fine, it's a long career. but I won't think about it lol.

I hope she can have a lot of good things in the next months and years. I read that she said at some point, during this stage, that she wants the return of "Sayonara Mouri-san". I totally agree >.< This was such a good show for the mid-popular members like her. it's unlikely that they'll bring it back though but maybe they'll have a new show... or I hope to see Satomina more in shows like Nemousu TV or Saikin Kiita. (or Eizo content lol like the special one-episode drama she had)

Anyway she looked so cute in the stage! I only saw photos. I'm definitely going to watch it in full because it's the first Team B stage in such a long time, my fav team, I missed them T_T (and also because it's Satomina's birthday stage so it's even better hehe. with Pyon too. ^^)

001.jpg

Part of the speech about the graduation...
    https://twitter.com/HEARTSTATION648/status/1701197440802800090

Satomina's message on the official Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1701220936148758921

11. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    she is already 20 but still as dumb as ever
    announcing that you will gonna leave in the next 2 years just will discourage the management from investing more in you

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I wouldn't use a word like that but she is indeed very erratic. She says and does stuff that can be huge turn offs for many fans, sometimes even antagonizing them. Like how she's against gravure and almost makes you feel bad for liking it. Zukky and Naru haven't done any swimsuit gravure until this day but they've never said anything negative about it and that makes a lot of difference for a wota.

Fans don't expect that she will stay until she's 30. Graduating when you're 23 it's expectable. But when you set a date you're already setting doubts and questions in a fan mind. "Is it really worth it?"

What she did today/yesterday was literally announcing her graduation but a long time before it happens. Minegishi announced her graduation on December 2019 and graduated on May 28th... 2021. I know, I know, Covid. But that's what happened. Even Takamina's graduation period took a year and a half. It used to be normal for members to stay many months in the group after the announcement. Isn't this almost the same, just a bit longer?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    since she already announced her graduation. she doesn't care anymore about anything she said or
    just like what I said. she is dumb.

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Satomina's new profile picture <3

01.jpg

16. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched Satomina's birthday stage from this year (230911 B4R LOD 1830). 3 months later [hehe]

She was super cute the whole time! Especially with her long hair and twintails, it's a perfect hairstyle for her! During the MC, other members talked about Satomina and it was interesting.

Mizumin said that she loves Satomina's dancing, that she noticed this at a concert, and her dancing is pretty (Kururun said that this is the first time she heard someone praise Satomina's dancing XD). Mizumin also praised Satomina's body, she said that she has long arms and legs. I see what she means though, Satomina's dancing is normal, but it's true that she has good proportions so it makes the dance look pretty!

Harupyon said that her mom actually loves Satomina :eek: She said that when they perform together at the theater, her mom asks for her to take a 2-shot with Satomina haha. and then I think she said that her mom has Satomina's birthday shirt from the previous year and that she's using it to sleep? XD really lol! This was funny (also they're two of my favs so <3).

Maho said that among the seniors who she is close to and meet outside of work, Satomina is the #3 that she is closest to lol. I know Erii is #1 but I wonder who's #2! Maho talked about how she got close to Satomina, they got together in Team B and had a lot of things to talk about because they love the same things. She said that they really understand each other, then she promoted an interview that they both did together recently apparently? where they talk about animes etc.

Kururun said that actually, she has been friends with Satomina since before AKB! :eek: They've known each other for around 10 years. I think she said that they actually never went to eat together, so she wonders if they're actually considered as "friends", and she wants to really become friends with her. At that time, Satomina and other members entered the stage (it was during the MC where they're divided by 2 groups of 4), Satomina said that she doesn't think of her as a friend, this got big reactions [hehe] but she finished the sentence... it's because she considers her as "best friend"! hehe. They talked about this again at the end, after the letter, because Kururun told her that she's glad she is "best friend" with her and she loves her, then she said that Satomina actually never told her that they are friends, and Satomina said that no one does that, telling each other "you are my friend" hahaha that's true :lol: Both of them were so cute and funny in this part, they couldn't stop talking so Naamin asked them to stop lol. They end up telling each other daisuki and everyone was happy. [hehe]

Remi said that she always liked Satomina's face and she wanted to talk to her since long ago but they never had the opportunity, however, they got to talk after being together in Team B and that made her happy ^^ then Remi said that she (herself) doesn't really have something she really loves, and I think she said that she likes how Satomina is passionate about things that she likes. Satomina was happy to get praises and she said she would recommend animes to Remi, Remi answered "please do" but the way she said it was kinda funny (not sure that she's really interested hahaha). Naamin mentioned that Satomina really loves anime and udon.

Ayanan said that actually, she was together with Satomina in Okabe Team A before, but that they never got to talk much back then. But after getting into Team B, and because there is Naamin, she got to see Satomina being very talkative, and she started to know more about how Satomina is. She also said that she (Ayanan) was in a stage play, and that often, other members will say that they will come to see her but they don't get the opportunity to (due to schedules or other reasons) but that actually, Satomina told her that she would come and she really did! ^^ it made her happy! Satomina then answered that she watches Ayanan's YouTube videos! That made her happy again lol. Satomina mentioned the video with Renacchi doing Ayanan's make-up. She also promoted the channel and told everyone to go watch (so kind ^^). Ayanan said that she could be in a video if she wants! and Satomina said ok, so they were wondering what kind of video to make, and Naamin said that Satomina is 20 now, Satomina said that they can do a video about her first drinking (alcohol) but then she hesitated and said that she can't (still a child at heart, hehe), and they should drink tea instead [hehe]

Naamin said that Satomina is always following her everywhere (so cute >.<) that everytime she turns and look, there's Satomina right behind (haha). and when she asks her what she's doing there, Satomina just answers "I'm following you" :blush: She thinks it's cute and Satomina is like a pet :lol: Ayanan then said that Satomina really loves Naamin, and that they're kinda like sisters, but then they said that rather than sisters, it's more like mom and child relationship! Cute ^^ Naamin also talked about something else, she said that when they went to eat udon together, they got the same thing, but soon after they started eating and she looked up, Satomina already finished eating haha. Satomina said that she does eat very fast, and she gave some examples. Naamin said that it's an interesting gap from her image.

Btw, the letter in the end was from Naamin and it was also Naamin reading it! Satomina thought that it would be from Kururun (they talked about this backstage) but she got it wrong lol. The letter was really sweet, Naamin talked a bit about everything from years ago until now, their work together, their moments, and their close relationship. Naamin cried at the end T_T This made me a bit sad because I watched this recently, while knowing that Naamin announced graduation not long after this performance. I didn't know about their relationship but they really seem like a mom and her daughter, it's so cute! Satomina must be really sad about Naamin leaving ._. Maybe they'll keep working together in Love Live! and of course they'll keep meeting in private.

That's it! This MC was interesting and made me learn a lot about Satomina and her relationship with others. She seems to get along well with everyone <3 and the performance was great!

001.jpg

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Satomina announced her graduation today :oops:

I'm both surprised and not surprised at this. She did say that she thought about graduating but that she decided to "try" to stay until 16th generation's 10th anniversary, in 3 years. I was thinking that she might stay for around 2 more years or so... But the fact that she thought about graduation is enough to know that her heart is not 100% with AKB anymore and that she wants to move on ._. She actually recently got to perform at Tokyo Dome with the 'Love Live' musical, at the end of 2023, and that is such a big achievement (Naamin was also part of it) maybe this also made her think that it's the right time to move on and completely focus on this kind of activities that she always wanted to do (anime-related work).

You can watch her graduation announcement here. She announced it in a happy way and said some random funny things as usual :^^;: As expected of her, haha. Manaka cried though. :oops:

It's always a bit sad to see one of your favorite members in the group graduating, but I understand her decision... She was never one of the pushed members and I don't think she would have received more from now on. Her dream to be in senbatsu was impossible ._. At least she got to have jobs outside of the group and achieve big things, so it's positive in the end! ^^

She's going to stay until June. She has all the HS events of the new single to do, and she will be part of the single too. :flower:

Random a bit off-topic but I realized that now there are 3 of my favorite AKB members leaving this year: Yukirin, Rinrin, Satomina. I think for Yukirin and Rinrin, I found it fine considering their age and how long they've been in the group (17 years and 10 years), it's a little different with Satomina because she's been here for less years (7 years but I started to get to know her and like her around 3 years ago so it seems shorter to me) and she's only 20. But like I said, I understand her, she wouldn't be doing much more in AKB from now on. I'm just a bit sad that my list of favorite members is getting shorter and shorter >.<

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Satomina's message on Instagram about her graduation announcement:

"At the Boku no Taiyou performance, I announced my graduation from AKB48!!
    I'm sorry for surprising you suddenly! I decided to graduate by my own will!

The graduation is scheduled for mid-June.

There are only 4 months left, I want to make lots of memories <3
    I'll cherish the limited time that I have as a member of AKB48 and give back a lot.
    I will do my best in my activities, more than ever.

Thank you for your continued support!!!"

001.jpg

20. mentos48

mentos48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    im really sad abt this, know? she was my favorite of the 16ki and in my opinion, the most talented of the 16th generation too, the one who 'became the best as an idol' among the girls of the 16th generation. i had A LOT of expectations for her to be "The New Chosen One”, bc i loved seeing her performances in the theater and her BRIEF appearances in the media, she definitely has the sauce! Satomina could be my oshi or even kamioshi in the future if she had had more opportunities within the group, i think she is a very beautiful girl, very intelligent, full of charisma and talent, i wish she could have at least had a senbatsu. ): so sad
    now, i wish she follows her dream of being a seiyuu, if that happens i will definitely follow her work! ^__^