1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Natsuki (Nacchi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Re: Sato Natsuki / Team B

^

That would be a reaaally bad thing. >__> Because I don't want her to leave AKB, it would be awesome if she could get more attention again. She really deserves it, so I hope Aki-P would notice her awesomeness again.

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

SDN is definitely way less popular than AKB, but is Natsuki really reaping the benefits of being in a popular group? She might as join SDN to gain some of that "new girl" popularity. If previous PVs are any indication, we'd actually get to see her in performances.

I don't know... I just feel like AKB isn't being good enough to her right now. I just want her in for another year or so. After B6 has started.

3. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

i'll be devastated if nacchi leaves akb. :cry:
    but seeing her pessimistic attitude, it's always a possibility.. ; u ;

looking at her next blog post, she seems to have cheered up!
    i hope someone can write up a translation, it's hard to get things out from google translate. :/

overall, she seems so be happier and more grateful!

nnacchi~~ :inlove:

4. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

She definitely seems more upbeat in her newer blog entries. I'm convinced that she took so long to update again so she could see how many comments she would get on that last one. 1,305 as of this posting.

http://wheresnatsuki.wordpress.com/2011 ... 402-again/

5. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

12,000 for N.

6. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Reading her entry after the elections made me really, really sad. It's a really low blow for all the girls who work their butt off and never get anything for it. This is my biggest problem with AKB management: the grossly unfair pushing of some girls over others. I want then to make changes and let all the girls shine, rotate the center, put girls who've never been in senbatsu in senbatsu every-once-in-a-while. Don't hide them in the theater, let them shine, grow, express their talent and gain fans and recognition. It will untimely work in the favor of management because there will be more of a desire for more girls, instead of just 'selling' the top 20- why not 'sell' them all?. Gosh, it makes me so disappointed. Granted, I don't know everything about N, and with her being one of the 'less popular girls' it's harder to get to know her, but I would never want to be placed in a situation where I think that no matter how hard I work, I will never accomplish anything. This is how I think she must feel and it's so heartbreaking, I can barely breath. I know she will continue to push forward and work hard but I just find it so upsetting to think she feels like this. Her fans love her and we want her to shine, we see her talent but management does not... I was thoroughly impresses with her in Infinity and I can't wait to be even more impressed with DUMP SHOW!.

Kay

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

So...

Have you ever felt that you haven't seen enough pictures of Natsuki? Never fear! I have taken it upon myself to upload EVERY SINGLE picture of her that I've ever seen. Like seriously though.

Where, you ask? Why, at the:

Sato Natsuki Facebook Page!

It's not organized at all... BUT it's super fun to go through them and see the various stages of such an amazing girl. There's something like 3046 pictures in all. I'm sure a couple are multiples... but whatever.

Be sure to 'like' it if you like it!

8. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

That's awesome! -likes it-

Wait..

I already like that page XD

9. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

omg yay! i'll be sure to 'like' it! i'll probably save every picture there too :^O^:

10. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

I totally agree with this. Though there's another way of looking at this. Sometimes I feel, the management has no choice since the "top 20" are more popular, therefore "selling" them will make them more money and make the group as a whole more popular and make more people know them and become interested in them. But again, if you don't give them a chance, how can they prove that they can shine as well? And its true that some undergirls get pushed more as well, which is even more unfair. I mean, I hardly see Chikariina, Nnacchi, Nattsumii, Mii and Mariyannu! Its election senbatsu for the next single, so we can't blame the management. But I hope for the next single they will get pushed more in undergirls. It's unavoidable that popular girls have to get pushed more, but more undergirls have to get pushed. /rant

Thanks if you read this :D

11. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Natsuki did pretty good on yesterday's (?) PON! where she was promoting Dump Show! with Shiichan and Mocchi. She sang Aitakatta in Korean! Maybe there'll be a segment with her and Myao speaking Korean later?

Not sure if her hair was always like this but it's a lot better than when I last saw her in the Team Z PVs.

12. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^She'd better look different: The Team Z PV was filmed in fall of 2009... so that's over a year and a half ago! Pretty much during the time Infinity was performed.

And yeah, she did fantastically! She has such a great personality for variety. I couldn't really see much at all on Keyhole, but once I saw an HQ version, I was really proud of how she carried herself.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZd00lh4YB8&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

Anyone know what the guy says when he introduces her? I'm assuming something about not ranking in the election.

13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

That's pretty much what he said since he mentioned Mocchi and Shiichan's ranks when he introduced them before they did their bits.

Video is private now but I watched the version I DLed.

In any event, she looks better with darker, longer hair compared to that short wavy bleached hair she had in 2009. She looks more slender, younger and her face looks smaller now. Hair/make and camerawork can make a big difference how people look I guess.

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

I first saw her in the video of Yuuhi wo miteru ka in that Karaoke competition where she sang it as duet with Yuka. While I like Yuka's deeper voice, N's voice is more refined and I kinda wish she have more chances to show it to people. :(

15. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

omg yay~ more nacchi :banana:
    she's fantastic in it like always <3

oh and koi no onawa was filmed in 2009?! wow, i didn't know that ^^; that's quite a while back :/

16. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

So, It's almost Natsuki's birthday! Just a couple more days. Apparently, some of her friends from school threw her a party, and on Friday at the DUMP SHOW! press conference, she'll have a cake. I'm super happy for her. I hope we get pictures/video from this like we did with Infinity.

N performed Yuka's spot in Kioku no Dilemma in the latest Singapore concert, and she seems really proud of herself. I've only heard good things, so I really want a DVD to be released... of all of the recent international gigs they've done, Singapore and elsewhere.

I'm counting down the hours till her birthday, and I hope she gets my card/present in time!

Attached Files:

17. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

^
    yay! her birthday's in 2 days ~~~ :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:
    banners need to be made! can someone tell me what the dimensions are and who we need to send it to?

18. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

YES. I've been waiting for her birthday already <3 :cute:

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2886

20. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei