1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Rika (Rikachan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    She's my favorite shin4ki

Cheers!

2. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    serious question. until when will we drop the "shin" title? its look like we want to separate 4th gen.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They did 'I see...' on the New Years CDTV special with the oneesan from the 4th Gen: Endou, Kaki, Kanagawa, Kitagawa, Tamura, Hayakawa, and Yumiki. Nice. It was a good performance with Seira falling down and the candy cane like coats form Maiyan's graduation concert. Nice.

But I'm just wondering why do you think they leave out Sato Rika from that group? She's 19 and just a day younger than Yuri-chan. She was also missing at the end of Maiyan's concert.

I wonder what's the deal there?

4. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

SR 21012021

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's the one 4th gen member I'll never tire of - she's such a lovely, endearing girl, I just wish she'd gone to one of the other groups that have fewer members so she'd have more of a chance NOT to end up being shunted to the back row/not making senbatsu at all, given a good amount of screentime etc. Wasn't it Keyaki she wanted to go into? I think she'd have done better there (Saku are great) or even in Hinatazaka (where every girl in the group always makes senbatsu) than she will in Nogi which is just so 4th gen heavy now that she's just gonna get lost because management have their obvious favourites. Nogi didn't need any more members than it already had, let alone more 4th gens.

I think she's really sweet and there's something unique about her quiet gentle nature I absolutely love, I just wish she was in a group where she'll be treasured rather than being always in the background.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G

• Like Like x 2
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @iainus I fully agree with you. At first that slight assymetry at her upper-right lip somewhat put me off but gradually this girl started winning my heart and attention. She definitely is among the prettiest of all, she challenges easily Kakki (who is undeniably pretty - and for me one of the prettiest females I've ever seen) and Seira (another breath-taking beauty). Rika is pretty, cute and delicate, she is a precious rose bud ready to bloom and Nogi management need to see that.

Rika has also a Keyaki aura. Her calm demeanour and soft speaking better fits the darker shades of Keyaki, even at their current - lighter Sakura reincarnation. She is also very intelligent - perfect for a couhai - senpai duo with Aoi, while she would have also made perfect couples with certain girls (Marino, Kira, Marina, Inori and Takeyui, or complement the currently lonely Endo). In any case, here at Nogi she needs to be more under the limelight. 4th gen is indeed full of energetic and particularly charismatic girls and Nogizaka Skits is a fine stage for ALL of the to shine.
    We / I need more Rika please!

(At this point I need to point out my disagreement to force 3rd gen into Skits. It seemed like an invasion, a forced enrty into a show that was (and is) particularly successful. But this success is a 4th gen achievement, through that perfect blend of inexperienced naivete and strong willing to act, be shown and shine, the blend that has made 4gen the BEST gen so far.)

• Like Like x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    In her individual PV, she mentioned Eagle, a genius hacker that she wanted to consult with. It reminds me of the protagonist of Bloody Monday manga, a genius hacker Falcon. Maybe, they are inspired by that manga character?:)

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In my humble opinion, Nogizaka is really blessed with the 4gen members. All of them are amazing and even if they could in some magical way debut alone, all 16 of them, outside Nogizaka they could have become a very succesful group. They will trully carry Nogizaka to this next decade!

After Hori's departure I strugle to find a replacement for her. I like all 2nd gen (a bit more 3rd gen actually despite the irresistable allure of Momoko - one of my favs). I knew that my new oshi is in 4th gen but who?

Initially it was Kakki. I still consider her one of the prettiest girls in the whole world but then Seira started grasping my attention with her amazing personality (and the best nose in Japan). Ayane is a strong rival, with her innocent baby-face. Her tears in "Out-of-the-blue" will haunt me for ever, her "baaaaka" is the baka to-rule-them-all and her ability to become expressionless in Nogiskits is amazing.

But then came Rika. THAT is my new oshi. I do not know why but this enigmatic imouto is a huge magnet for my mind and eyes. I always liked shy girls, with calm attitude and quiet presence. Every time my eyes search to find her within the formation and I cannot indulge enough any scene in which she's present. Her aura is calm yet imposing and the fact that she is not trying more to stand-out makes her even more of a question mark. She is amazingly pretty and her facial characteristics are small and delicate. Recently I noticed how awesome she looks when the camera captures her profile! And of course I just want to know more about her mental capabilities (as she is apparently strong in maths and informatics).

Until now, Nogizaka always promoted more "vocal" girls and I fear for her. I really really want her to stand out, to grasp any opportunity is thrown at her, as competition in Nogizaka is fierce and relentless.

P.S. Kazumin remains for me the iconic Nogizaka the one that comes first to my mind when I consider this group but right now the girl I would like to follow above all others and the one whose success will make me happy, is Rika...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    79. (279) [6|0] [N46] Sato Rika {+28,0}, 28

Congratulations shy, sweet angel Rika-chan! Jumping up 200 ranks is no easy task! My new Nogizaka46 oshi made me so happy tonight!

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Rika showroom

rps20210519_040002.jpg

Credits to the uploader

• Like Like x 5
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Is there any footage of Rika-chan centering Silent Majority during the Sakamichi Kenshuusei live last year?

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 5
  16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Making of BLT Graph vol.68

• Like Like x 2
  17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR 2021.08.02

Credit to イクタ〜リア〜ン

18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday rika chan
    :ome:

19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday to my new Nogizaka oshi. Many wishes to this calm, pretty and smart computer-girl... Shine brightly Rika-chan!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday!