Sato Rika (Rikachan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Feb 17, 2020.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Happy Birthday Rika!!!
    :ome::ome:

2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday my sweet 4th gen oshi...!

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy birthday, Lica!

:banana::ome:

6. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    R can get transliterated to L sometimes. For example, Risa (理佐) has been written in English as Lisa before I think.

Because the K got transliterated to C also though, I think all of the usernames with "rika" were taken so they just used an alternative Roman letter.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ah, so it was only a spelling! I thought she is just messing around, like Hinatazaka Kato Shiho with katoshi.official and Takamoto Ayaka with ayacheri.official.:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Rika-chan really had a chance to shine this summer, especially since her, Yamashita and Yakubo had the opportunity to take the lead on Jingu's day three performance of "Gomen Ne Smoothie" (also known as "The Greatest Idol Song Ever Written"). . .I was a little worried for her though, as about 2/3rds of the way through the song she evidently tripped and went down hard (the camera barely catches it). When the camera does pick her up again, she is evidently laughing it off, but that had to hurt!

9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...any footage available (for us Rika-chan's fans)? Thank you!

10. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    It popped up on one of the discord servers several days ago, but the attrition rate for the files means they don't stay up long for the first few weeks after the event. . .I hope when the dust settles, it will be more readily available.

I'm half joking when I say this, and maybe half serious as well, but I sometimes wish someone who has more seniority on the forum would start a dedicated "Gomen Ne Smoothie" thread to discuss how each member that performs the song live reveals their true "Inner Idol" energy onstage. Inoue and Marika really set the standard when they performed the inaugural live song together during Himeka's absence, and there may have been a touch of Himetan's magic in their hearts during that unforgettable performance (what was it the announcer said the next year? "The Song that wishes to be sang by three people")?

For those that can find it, There is also Miu, Ayane, Ichinose, Kawasaki, Briquettes, and even Manatsu turning on the charm this time; I have to say, though, that Kawasaki's cuteness was so blinding, it was almost as if the camera had a hard time looking away (and she knew it)! I'm sure if Kana-san had seen this, her response would have been "たべたい"!; but even Kana has been known to perform it onstage, and was herself the target of the fans appetite (yes, a cute Kana-san)!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm sooo happy for her finding her way in acting! I hope this is only the start for this angel. And, God..., she's so pretty...!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I hope rika can enter sebatsu next single. Her sales in the meet and greet were excellent, she sold out her 20 slots (20/20).

She wrote in her blog about her disappointment about the single senbatsu, she thanked her fans for the support she has received and she will work harder to reach her goals.

Rika blog translation

Credits to @akiyomii

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Translation:
    https://twitter.com/Akiyomii_/status/1589970375609561089?s=20&t=-yQcegs4FZcX5AIVXcSw2g

Original source:
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/100845?ima=1054&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm sure Rika will make it and that will be soon. Now that her pal, Runa, did it, she will definitely follow...
    I'm so much looking forward to that...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Reading her blog today was pretty rough. That title hits hard -- she's got nothing to say. Or she's can't express her frustration even though she did. The rest really made me sad that she didn't make senbatsu this time. It's been a while since we've had a member express their frustrations in a public way.

Hang in there, Rika-chan! Your time will come.

• Like Like x 1
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This is my very personal best news of the year already, for Nogizaka46...!!!

This munchkin must get all the love she deserves... I'm so happy about my Lika-chan!!!

19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Another happy moment...! As I was so eagerly expecting to happen, this amazingly pretty muchkin kitten entered senbatsu... Congratulations Lika-chan, I hope this is only the beginning...!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    no more haircuts YES :banana:

• Like Like x 2