[SCANDAL] Kashiwagi/Minegishi goukon scoop

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oddball

oddball Member

I am a Yuki Oshi and though I can see what you are getting at, Yuki has to take the blame herself although I expect to see some hate from Yuki fans against Miichan, it was Yuki's choice to go and stay there even if Miichan was the one to set it up it was Yuki who went, and then stayed there although she had the choice to leave.......

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

are those pricks from shukan bunshun are trying to ruin the girl's career ???

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Don't ask why Bunshun is reporting on members that break the rules. I think you should be asking the girls why they're breaking the rules in the first place. :D If what Bunshun says is true, then she's ruining her career herself.

4. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Um, shouldn't we need to worry more about Miichan? :(
    I mean, this is a really heavy blow *right* after the one with Shirahama. Things are looking really bad for her no matter whether management decides to speak or not. I'm worried that she may even have to leave the group in the worst case
    To some certain degrees, her case seems to be even worse than Sasshi or other previous scandals involving AKB

5. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    After all, SB did this for profit.
    In this case, I don't think Yuki breaks love ban rule. Is hanging out with boys in public place violate that rule?

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Technically no, practically yes. They really shouldn't be seen hanging out with members of the opposite sex unless it's job-related, because there's always the possibility of romantic involvement.

7. oddball

oddball Member

However much it pains me to say it I have to agree with HRP

Bunshun can only write these articles, however fabricated, if there is some cause to do so, as her Oshi I am annoyed more at Yuki for doing this around the start of her solo release and around the time of her "giving-up my life for being an idol interview" sure I still support her and I always will and I pray that this goes no further but, well she just has to learn from this I guess......

8. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

@Kokuhaku:
    Miichan already got punished and she's one of the favorited first gen, so while people are calling for dismissal, I don't think the management will punish her any further.
    Well, if it come to the point that the management has to kick her out, then that means not only her 7 years of efforts, but also her hair have gone for nothing...

@achanp2: I think (and I hope) Yukirin didn't break the love-ban rule. So far, with the evidences given, I will assume it's just eating, drinking and singing together. However, even if that's true, it will cause some damage on Yukirin's image. Drinking and singing with boys and AV actress in private room through the night (0-8AM) isn't really idol-y.

9. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

I was under the impression though that yuki broke no rules...

Honestly, it feels like the only reason this could be something huge is because it has Yukirin at it and why stay till 7:45, but hey, how are these pictures taken if Yuki left after everybody else??? And why would she leave LAST?
    The journalism is shady at best and leaves too many open ends.

10. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Easy, SB's "reporter" camp out at the entrances and wait until everyone leave so they got the photo. The girls and boys didn't want to be caught together in case some reporters were around so they left separately.

Not saying that was what happened, just a case.

11. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Yeah, but the punishment is for the sleepover case. I don't think management was aware of this new one and this can be too much for them to handle
    It got complicated mainly thanks to the AV actress and the involvement of Yukirin, super senbatsu member so I guess this one will cause quite a fuss and management may need to have some kinds of sacrifice to calm things down

12. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I feel bit upset to Yuki. Why did she do this right few days before her CD released... :fp:
    She should just left! She should just left!! Especially when there were boys and an AV star. Really Yukirin? an AV star? I don't want to judge, but her job is so bad and nasty in public's eye. It cause bad effect to Yukirin if public read she's hanging out with an AV star.
    She's a home-type girl. Girl like this tends to enjoy outside life more once they knew how fun it is. So that's why she stayed enjoying the goukon until morning. Well, she didn't drink at least.
    I wish she just stayed as home-type girl and refused any offer from Miichan and Sasshi to go out more often.

13. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

^ On Yukirin's defense, she did it almost a month ago, but SB probably didn't think it's news worthy so they put it in drawer and bring it out now since they just got the Miichan scoop. Chances are she didn't know that girl was an AV actress either (would the girl introduce herself "hi, I'm an AV actress"?)

As a casual supporter (not really fan, just liking Yukirin because she's in my Mayuki ship), I'm not really bothered by the fact she had dinner with Miichan and the boys, but the fact she stayed from 0-8AM (even Miichan left at 3).

14. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Re: [SCANDAL] Minegishi Minami demoted to KKS

Either management announcements can be true.

The issue is that Miichan is known to have lots of peoples' contacts and may have set up get-togethers in the past.

Seriously... how many of you were ever invited to parties and don't know who would show up? It happens! The same thing could have happened here!

Asuka could've been the one who asked the guys to join them. Who knows unless someone from that party actually says something.

Can't we give them all the benefit of the doubt no matter how it looks?

Problem is... this event occurred before Miichan's apartment sleepover so it's not looking good for her.

Yuki's image may be blemished somewhat but it shouldn't affect her that much.

There was a recent photo that was published of Yuki in front of the group, probably explaining some of the details and apologizing for the trouble she's caused.

[​IMG]

This is a LONG week of scandal news for AKB! :fp:

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

with an AV star and boys...will it be a problem if they are just friends?
    is hanging out together with friends also restricted? :yikes:

16. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

she disappointed me this time. at the same time, i feel pity for her. I don't want when I see her picture, this scandal pop out on my mind.

agree. i prefer Yuki to go home right after her job finished. I don't want to blame Miichan or any members but Yuki need to be extra careful when hanging out at night.

I don't care if ppl say Yuki is not sociable or what, I just want to see her as a clean and pure idol.

17. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

No, this was a pic of Amina and Chikarina apologizing to Kashiwagi Team B members last year because of a similar goukon scandal, not Yukirin herself.

18. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    :lol: makes sense. But her agency said Yukirin didn't know there was Asuka. I assume she knows who Asuka is, just didn't expect she came.

19. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

Wasn't sure if you were serious about that picture you posted.

That picture is quite old now, it was when Amina and Chikano went out with the boys from their stage play and got caught so they apologized to the members of Kashiwagi Team B.

20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    That's old photo
    you can see N still there :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.