[SCANDAL] Kashiwagi/Minegishi goukon scoop

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

So was this mentioned at all in her PC/handshake event? If they didn't then I guess it's also rather smart, gives off the feeling that there really was nothing at all from the scandal that needs to be addressed.

Well hopefully this is a sign that there won't be any big public hoopla about it and if there was an ounce of truth in the report then she can apologize to the members staffs and fans in her own personal time.

2. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

Miichan just turned twenty in November and already getting drunk and with guys, then staying at their apartment, geez she mustve been counting down the days to 20.. i didn't mind her staying but now this is overkill

Thankfully Yukirin didn't come out staggering and she was with one of her managers (thank god!) so i think she's in the clear :) Also sweet Yukirin doesn't get drunk, thats a big plus in my book for an idol

I tried to deny Yuka's scandal but was disappointed when it was actually true but somehow this one just looks really weak, although the talent agencies screwed up.... since it was a public place surely theres lots of sides to the story, i mean would j league players even have a talent agency to report for them? They can just go out and tell the truth or whatever...

3. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    all the news articles are there, it was removed from the hot news ranking that's all~

4. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Hey, the rumor is already on the route to being dismissed.
    No reaction from yuki or her agency yet. :awesome:

And we have no way to tell from the article that it is 100% truth until something more than this article happens. It's called being skeptical. If you believed the tabloid immediately without doubt, that's generally the game that Shukan is trying to play.

And you're making a generalization when reasons to like akb are more of a case by case scenario. I prefer the music first and image is probably on my lowest priority. If i wanted image, might as well like something else that won't get me accused of being a pedo.

5. oddball

oddball Member

Well seems as though the 'plan' was basically not to mention anything about it today as far as Yukirin was concerned seems as though they are just going to let it blow over for now......

6. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Too late. :hehe:

Haha, yeah, I try to keep my love of AKB48 not too public but I have posted some on Facebook before with varying degrees of eye shifting from my friends when I do. :^^;:

7. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

Well since my last post, there are a few things that has happened.

Very popular political cartoonist and blogger and AKB48 fan, Yoshinori Kobayashi posted a blog about Kashiwagi. Last week, he was one of the first well-known people to publicly support Minegishi. He wrote that for Kashiwagi, who he looks at like a clean princess, he blogged about how she should release a statement soon and apologize for any disturbance because fans really want to hear something from her. Especially since she was supportive of the love ban rule. For the most part, he is concerned about AKB48 and goes to lengths about it on his blog:

https://www.gosen-dojo.com/index.php?ke ... 81v-13#_13

Other Kobayashi blog post that made it on the news:

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/7385686/
    http://www.j-cast.com/tv/2013/02/06164388.html

Meanwhile, MSN has an interesting article. How both Kashiwagi and Minegishi's agency both vouching that their get-together was supposed to be only women and did not know who would be coming. The article goes on to mention other AKB48 related "Blind Dates". The blind date with Atsuko Maeda (who had already graduated) partying with Yuko Oshima, Haruka Nakagawa and Takeru Sato. Followed by another involving Amina Sato and Rina Chikano. And how those situations never produced a public apology, people should expect the same for Kashiwagi.

And the article also mentions Yoshinori Kobayashi's blog post.

http://topics.jp.msn.com/entertainment/ ... id=1660283

But it seems that Kobayashi's blog post is getting more coverage from the press right now...

8. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This night she blogged and didn't mention anything but her debut.I'm expecting she'll apologize tomorrow.
    I think it's important for her to clarify this rumor to fans even if she didn't make any mistake.
    Maybe she'll apologize too in front of team B member like Chikano and Amina.

9. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

I hope she'll apologize too but I'm afraid her agency told her to keep silent about this.

10. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I hope for an explanation. An apology would be only if there is a mistake. And I know Japanese communicants tend to think an apology can make up for an explanation, but I'm not found of this way of thinking ...

I looked at comments on her blog and a few are asking too for an explanation ...

11. kndy

kndy Kenkyuusei

Good that not much Japanese media are pursuing this. If anything, now I mostly see Taiwan media reporting on it but they are mainly trying to find out more about the J-League players and the AV star. And things that people are posting about on Japanese forums. Showcasing Minegishi with her wig and also looks like the crazy Japanese wota is getting more attention for his video last week of Minegishi and this week for Yukarin. This article tends to combine all of it....

http://n.yam.com/gamme/otaku/20130207/2 ... 06334.html

12. steven90yau

steven90yau Kenkyuusei

i guess i have the worst week ever

first my 3rd Oshi gets hit
    then my kami Oshi
    and now my dad

:cry: :cry: :cry:

13. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

In Majisuka Gakuen 2, Kashiwagi Yuki's character, Black, had a bastard child. The last person to ask her who the father was- she put them in the hospital.

It is really a cathartic fantasy imagining either Black or Kashiwagi putting everyone in the hospital that asks for either an explanation or an apology for anything she does in her life.

Mmmmmmm, now I am imagining her knocking the teeth from everyone who defends the rules imposed by the managing parasite classes and would deny hard working young women their freedom.

Now I am imagining her slowly breaking the fingers of all the cultural relativists that rationalize oppression of women I love.

Black is a fun character. Truly a heavenly queen. Now I will imagine that all over again but with Gekikara helping her by shoving pencils into Black's victims.

I may be a pacifist, but the beauty of being human is the ability to imagine a better world where the unjust suffer and women command the power that they have. My fantasy may not be a perfect world, but is much better than the one I read of here.

14. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I know that most of us don't want to acknowledge Yukirin going to this party, but according to this article, I guess she really did... [think]

I guess what she actually did at this party is everyone wants to know, but there's really no way of knowing, and besides...I also don't want these Bunshun articles to completely brainwash my image of AKB :hmm: [rock]

But honestly, I really don't think that going to a late night bar is really that much of a deal, but I guess Bunshun is on a trolling rampage :hehe: :^^;:

15. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

she just hanging out with her girlfriend all night long.
    if they goes to private room, is not like there is only one room in that cafe.
    yukirin n her girlfriend have different room from the j league men.

16. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

You must be severely naive if you truly believe Yukirin kept to herself in a different room just because there were men present.

The entire point of a goukon is to intermingle with the opposite sex, get to know each other, exchange mails, telephone numbers, chat, flirt, finding a potential partner, etc.

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    But I feel that there's something more than just drinking, partying, chatting and it hasn't been revealed yet not that we need to know it.

18. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

somehow miichan personally knew all other people, and all these unrelated people that miichan knew came to the same karaoke bar; and there were no other people in the bar that miichan didnt know (except the people working there.) honestly, it does not seem to make any sense.
    i trust Yukirin didnt do anything wrong, she could just come clean to explain the situation (probably for her to explain, she has to put the blame on miichan -- which is not what she wants to do.)

19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I feel the exact opposite. Mayb ein a different situation other things happened, but I think for this peticular event that's all that happened. I mean I'm sure Yukirin knew exactly who was going to be there and whatever, but I dont think she hooked up or anything, just hung out. I'm not even a Yukirin fan butnin this situation imagining her the benefit of the doubt to a certain extent since the story doesn't really have any holes or conflicting information.

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i have that exactly same opinion too, just forget how to put it.
    there is no need put another hammer on micchan, she already shaving her head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.