[SCANDAL] Kashiwagi/Minegishi goukon scoop

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i dont think that guy even yukirin fan in first place,
    more like anti who took the advantage of this event.

2. Ptarmigan

Ptarmigan Kenkyuusei

It's a shame that it seems like idols aren't even allowed to have male friends or they're assumed to be sleeping with them. I stay over at guy friends' houses or other places with them all the time without having sex, what a newsflash people of the opposite gender can just be buddies [wonder] I've even been drunk spending all night with a dude and nothing has happened. If there's no actual evidence they were dating these guys scandals like this are pointless.

3. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Different culture =)

Edit: @HRP: >> his << own, thanks =P

4. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Eh, that's way too convenient (and simple) of a response.

Anyways, it seems like this scandal is really a non-issue. I don't think it will end up hurting Kashiwagi in the long run at all.

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    It's a convenient answer, but I don't know what else I could say. It differs from country to country like Starshard said here about her own. There's probably quite a few countries where it's considered immoral for a woman to stay out late with men. Japan isn't one of them (at all), but then again standards apply to these girls...

In Japan, there's really only one purpose in staying over at a guy's house. If you're a girl and you ask a guy if it's okay to stay over at his place, you're inviting him - the guy would be pretty slow if he didn't get the hint and an asshole if he actually takes you home but doesn't make a move. If it's the other way around and a guy invites you to his house, you can be pretty sure he wants to nail you.

Unless you're childhood friends or something, I have difficulty imagining people not feeling slightly awkward about it. The whole staying over at someone's place isn't as common anyway. I can probably count on two hands the number of friends' places I've actually entered in the last eight years. :D

Drinking at night with the opposite sex is of course nothing that's considered bad in Japan. I go out drinking all the time with girls that are just friends.
    Members of AKB though are living in the public eye and they're idols so they're expected to be a little more virtuous than your normal 18-year old. Hanging out with boys until morning is going to get that image slightly tainted because romantic involvement is of course a realistic extension.

We got no clue whether something happened between them but it gets peoples' fantasies running. If a friend told you that she saw your boyfriend sitting with some girl in the bar yesterday, you'd probably start spinning up all kinds of fantasies. For some people sentiments aren't too different when it's your oshimen.

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    The imagination is almost guaranteed as fact in this case, i mean trust is an issue anywhere, but shouldn't there a be reasonable doubt on how to handle a case i mean what if arrest warrants were issued and innocent people were arrested for simply being in the wrong place.

Edit: Anyone i don't see too much reason to worry about Yuki, cause what some people forget about Yuki, is that she is too popular to fire, sure she'll get a slap on the wrist, but she not going to get fired from this scandal. Not unless she believes she did something bad and actually retires herself, basically an admission of guilt.

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    What? I guess with idols public opinion is more important than direct evidence. It's not a trial.

8. blackqueen2524

blackqueen2524 Kenkyuusei

well there is no proof they all in the same room.

9. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

There's not even strong evidence that most things in the article even happened.

10. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    nothing happened?seriously? [shock]
    isnt there is photo and the agency also stated that the girls was in that place,not to mention the girl who shaved her head recent apology.. [think]
    sure there is no evidence they are in the same room but football players from osaka go all the way in to tokyo just for drink and karaoke.and the girl dressed so well just for girls party in the middle of the night and stay till morning when the girl who invited the girl to the party leave early.. :^^;:
    hard to belive there is nothing happened when one of the girl is av actress and they stay silent about it.but who am i kidding.. :D

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Apparently the football players apologised for what happened and got a fine / suspension. I think someone posted that earlier in the thread. Still people want to believe the event never really happened. Ok

Edit : warned not fined or suspended viewtopic.php?p=655636#p655636

12. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

the rest of the stories are up to the people on how they think about the rumor. we don't know what actually happened inside the bar. some might think they did something extreme and some might not.

as long as there is no picture, I assume they just having a normal goukon.

she is av actress but it doesn't mean she is 'that' kind of girl...

13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Being at a group social event where boys are present is NOT the same as spending the night at some guy's apartment. Geez. The situation here and the one with Miichan's thing are totally different. I don't see how people are even saying this counts as dating. I've gone to karaoke with a mix of girls and boys and I certainly wasn't dating any of them.

14. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^
    ^ For Bunshun, any encounter with males and females participant in an izakaya is a goukon. Stop making the same assumption please.

15. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    goukon is when a girl gets her girls together and a guy gets his guys together and they have a group date. there are some formalities for these things too, they all have a self-introduction phase and such, and if two people like each other they may exchange numbers, email, or even more. :inlove:

so yeah, if it is a normal goukon then it's still not good for their idol image. :D

but that can't be really verified either

i remember there was shukan bunshun article where they said yuko was affectionately calling an old man "papa" as if she had a sugar daddy. and it turns out it was her actual dad, lol. so who knows whether it's a goukon or not.

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its almost futile to claim innocence through ones character in the group-oriented culture of Japan, especially, when the integrity of the group your part of has already been tarnish repeatedly.

It is not wise to engage the public in a discussion of logic when it will be all about your account of the events against their doubts. Its better to let the matter lie and time will forgive.

A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity.
    -Baltasar Gracian

I promise myself not to engage this discussion as this has been going on circle but I was bored. Oh, well.

17. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

SB was right after all. she did call an old man "papa" and the old man was her papa.

18. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

to clear this up,
    you all should watch "mieliino kashiwagi" episode 1, especially yukirin conversation with aki-p.
    you will understand why i trust her so much,
    she is "wifely" type afterall.

i kinda understand why she try to stay until morning.
    all of this scandal incident almost likely, a scenario from aki-p himself.

19. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    wifely type..
    you mean like good at cleaning house,cooking,taking care of kids,never going out in midnight,etc? [think]
    would anyone be so kind to give summary of they conversation in that drama please.. :cute:

well its amazing if akip truly planned this all along,i wonder what he's up to?hopefully its not desperate attempt to make akb more known in the world.man if he have that much free time,who dont he working on better single or new stage song .. :hmm:

20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well I'm glad she seems to escaped a "Bullet" of some kind - apparently the denizens of 2Chan seem to think MORE happened. I think they were the one's that unwrapped the details of the Milky scandal (what there was of it?)

I'm just saying 2Chan and they (whether people want to acknowledge it or not) have a 'Power Base' in Japan & the AKB48 community. I've seen how they affect the popularity of the lowliest Anime (and it's Seiyuus) for good or worse.

Granted they only show 1 guys pic - the comments are interesting (savages though some appear to be).

Mod Edit: Please don't link to a site with adult materials. I'm not familiar with the site, but a member reported it and a cursory glance reveals it as a site that shouldn't be linked to, or taken seriously for that matter. Not everyone on stage48 is 18 or older, so while this discussion is mature, let's err on the side of caution on what we refer to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.