[SCANDAL] Kashiwagi/Minegishi goukon scoop

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    the "details" of the milky scandal from 2ch are about as accurate as the details from shukan bunshun.

take everything you read from 2ch with a grain of salt. the conspiracy theories on there are ridiculous. you need a lot of experience before you can tell what's right and what's wrong on that website, and even then you can still never be completely sure.

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Its been 4 days, nothing happened yet and this thread is dying. Guess I can finally say that we averted a crisis :awesome: [clap]

Nice try Bunshun, nice try :D

3. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    ^haha. wait till next issue~

4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I mean you can't really say nice try when they succeeded their goal. Theywerent trying to get Yukirin kicked out of the group, they were just trying to create more buzz around their tabloid, and it worked out, so pretty much SB is the winner in all of this.

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ I guess you could say that in some way [speechless] Still, least Yukirin is okay so thats fine with me :)

6. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

let's say if Yukirin spent a night at a boy's home, and SB reports it. would u be upset at SB or Yukirin?
    if SB reports the truth, i see no problem with SB.

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ It becomes a problem when it's because SB report that caused their oshi to be demoted, people aren't always satisfied that their oshi's gone just because they dated. Thus they blame Bunshin for causing their idol to get fired.

Basically "i would have been happier just not knowing."

8. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Whether we think SB or Yukirin is at fault, the reality is that nobody really won this... :fp:

In a lot of ways, everyone lost something out of this. I also don't think it's safe to say that this situation's been averted, cause I can almost guarantee that SB will always pull what dirt they have on AKB, just as long as they're as popular as they are now as least... [think]

But in the end, we can't stop things like this from happening...all we can do is to either let these scandals get to our heads, or continue supporting them as idols of AKB...your choice.

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    MY Mistake!!- I was certain the web-page had a "Toggle switch" that you had to activate (by clicking "it") o see any sensitive materials. The site is has a well known Rep - so I figured people know what it was. The sites been around since late 2008. People reference 2Chan & the Otaku types that often spend immense amounts of money on "Handshakes" & Voting Ballots from time to time on the "english" AKB fandom - I thought was simply another point of view.

No Sankaku - they are NOT wanted - got it!

*** Actually I just went to look for it- Apparently the "Toggle thingie" is gone. It used to pop-up when I'd read the site from public computers at college & stuff. I thought it was always there....sorry.

10. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I reckon if my oshi was hanging out in bars and screwing her little heart out by night and playing the idol by day..well I would be grateful to SB for telling me.

So if they find evidence of this they have a responsibility to fans to make it known. I have no problem with them at all.

The only thing they revealed about Yukirin is that she is not as squeaky clean as advertised and maybe suffers from questionable judgment.

As they say - buyer beware.

11. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Because tabloids are 100% accurate with no errors in journalism all the time. Right?
    If they revealed the whole truth with substantial evidence, I have no problems regardless of who it is.

It's another thing to report libel or even an overexaggerated truth.

Don't they only have 1 picture of a certain someone with her face covered and a bunch of shopping bags talking to a female in the article?

12. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Responsibility to fans? They don't care shit. They do whatever they want, as long as they get the sale.

There will be plenty more "scoops" to come! and not just on the members.

13. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Responsibility? what? so, bunshun is like idol police? You make it like bunshun cares about fans.
    No, they sells gossip for money.

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    There may be 1 or 2 of Shuukans that may actually care about 'justice' or 'resposibility' (yeah right), but Bunshun is definitely not one of them :fp:

Lets face it, SB cares about their sales more than what happens to the girls or AKB, the fact that they released this story AFTER Miichan's article despite it supposedly happening before the scandal proves that they're just in it for the sales.

15. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

let me rephrase.. the entertainment media has a responsibility to reveal if we are being duped. And fortunately there is money in doing this , else you could be spending your hard earned money as a cuckold.

Sometimes truth hurts but it is often better than deluding ourselves.

16. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

the girls can come clean and explain the entire story if there were untruthful facts in the articles.
    look at sasshi case, did she explain what was facts, and what wasnt? she just said there were some truth and there were some false, but never did she pinpoint all the facts for fans to layout.
    not that i care that much, but to put the blame solely on SB and not on the girls are unfair.
    (part of the ) girls jobs are to create a fantasy/image for fans. if yukirin didnt go to the bar at all, there would have been no pictures taken. SB didnt set up Yukirin for the gatherings. yes. SB may have reported something untruth, but the big story is that all the people that SB said were there actually were there. would u dispute that? even if SB didnt say they were in the same room, logical reasoning would argue that was the case too.

17. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Yukirin not saying anything is a good move since the other party also said nothing, then most likely the one who set the prank on Yukirin is most likely Miichan herself.

Usually even the member who indirectly participated in the mess would've immediately offer an apology..
    Takamina apologizes for her mom's scandal and Yuko apologizes after Maeda's tequila party.
    If Yukirin said anything now, then Miichan would probably be immediately kicked out..

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's one thing to protect yourself but another thing is to tell what really happened. She's hiding it to us. No wonder why some fans are targeting Miichan again.

19. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

"a person who violate a rule are trash,
    but a person who abandoned a friends are low than trash
    " by kakashi

20. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Well said, my friend [rock]

Cheers to that :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.