1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[SCANDAL] Kashiwagi/Minegishi goukon scoop

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Re: Team B - Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

go to her singles thread~

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i think yukirin felt rude to michan if she had to leave after just arrived, michan always kind to her thats why she trusted michan.

i hope her father get angry and took yukirin with force out of idol world! [rock]

3. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Maybe she's thinking it'd be impolite to go home directly. Maybe she thought that she's accompanied by staff, it'll be okay.

4. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Re: [SCANDAL] Minegishi Minami demoted to KKS

Since Miichan is supposed to be Takamina's best friend, i wonder if Takamina knows, but keep quiet about the fact that this Miichan-arranged goukon and also, Miichan's secret date..
    If Takamina knows, but being lenient about it, then she's also at fault.. which maybe the reason she cut her own hair, too.. :(
    If Miichan arrange this goukon without Takamina's knowledge.. then that means she betrayed Takamina's trust in her... :(

5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

yukirin was the first one who leave afterall.

6. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

^^ Yep you both pointed out some of the logical reasons as to why she might stay. I read in nihongogo that Miichan actually left early around 3 am while Yuki was the last one out of the place at around 7.45 am, but yeah she might think that as long as she's with a staff then it's all okay to stay.

She's having a handshake event right tomorrow, I just hope for no sad announcements tomorrow. :)

Also apparently Ogipro and Watanabe Ent released different statements, Ogi said that it was just girls gathering yet Watanabe Ent confirmed there were guys there. Like seriously people get your info correctly please. :fp:

7. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru

What scandal? Leaving a restaurant?
    I see no major problem, not broken any rules if you went to dinner with a group of people and was the first to go home, there is no scandal.
    This is looking scandals where none exist.

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya

I think I might be too calm for this thread right now.
    I kind of think this will blow over.

There's a logical and even response to most of the questions floating out there:
    - Agency knew where she was the entire time.
    - Didn't know males would be present.
    - Manager was with her.
    - No ones stated that she was drinking, it was just implied in that article (right?). And even if she was drinking, she's of legal age.

The only negative I can pick at, she was out all night and that might reflect poorly on her work ethic?? I don't know, kind of a lame one.

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Just copying pasting my view on this:

I hate to say this, but if Bunshun's agenda this time is to deal a death sentence to Miichan as an idol, they might very well have a high chance of winning if they decided to blame everything on her :fear: I highly doubt pure Yukirin wotas will take it well for Yukirin to be implicated by Miichan's case, not to mention the ones that are already pissed at her.

Ofc, I might be just overreacting, we'll just have to wait until tmrrw to find out (god this is more horrifying than Dec 21st :fp: )

10. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

I think this is just to promote Yukirin's single rather than go after her. Miichan, on the other hand, got her punishment. Unless Bunshun wants to take it all out on Miichan, then they should have brought this up when the tension was high during Miichan's apology video. This definitely doesn't even add fuel to the fire, more like just an icing in the cake.

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^^ This is how I view the time-line of events

Unknown date: Bunshun uncovers this scandal, but hesitates on the sales effect of it since the last group date scandal and thus decide to not publish it.

Unknown date: At this moment, some guy decided to mail them Miichan's scandal. Bunshun, being the usual assholes they are and knowing how this will turn out (sasshi, others) publishes this.

~1 week ago: Miichan learns about the news and shaves her head to apologize to the fans, apology was filmed and uploaded to YT

Few days ago: Unexpectedly to Bunshun's advantage, the western world got wind of this and starts making shit up and making Japan look bad via news and tabloids everywhere.

Few days ago: Many ppl in 2ch pissed with Miichan because of how the West started to make Japan look like jokes.

Present day: Bunshun remembers this article with the group date.

Present day: Publishes it when the 2ch ppl are still furious in hopes of delivering the final blow towards Miichan and capitalizing their sales, killing 2 birds with one stone.

Ofc, that hows I see them working. If this doesn't kill Miichan's idol status then it'll most certainly boost the sales of this week's issue, so either way they 'win'.

13. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

i've never thought that this scandal would be worsen by foreign media :fp: , any links related to that western news ?

14. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

The longer version of the article says that Miichan left first and there is no evidence that it was her manager with her other than speculation of people in this forum. So she's chatting with what appears to be an older woman whose face is blurred out...why does that automatically become her manager?

As for the "agency knowing she was there the entire time and not aware that males were present", Miichan's agency said the same thing......

I also hate the fact that so many people are making a big deal out of Asuka Kirara being present. So what if she does AV? It's a job just like anything else. It doesn't make her a bad person...She's actually pretty cool from what I've read.

Not trying to discredit Yuki tho. She's my #4. So I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her.

Also, due to our policy of not posting ANYTHING directly from Shukan Bunshun, we will not have the photos or story on NihonBeat unless something more comes of it. We feel that any site that does translate and post this material (Aside from WrapUp) is harming their integrity by posting this material and calling it news. Shukan Bunshun deals in ruining lives and we don't want to touch that with a 10-foot pole.

15. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Watanabe Ent didn't know there were guys invited, they thought it's only all-female party. I think their statements are same, though the OgiPro didn't confirm the guys' part.

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I doubt Bunshun care anything about Miichan, and are not out to get her but simply leveraging her story to increase sales.

This is exactly what AKB does with its girls as well. They package and sell images that pocket them over $200m a year, Bunshun and the like make money finding any fakery in that image. The girls benefit financially from the AKB game and know the score.

The problem isn't Bunshun and papers that reveal false images, but the girls that transgress the rules and give them something to chew on, the girls absolutely knowing they are playing with fire when they step over the line.

So when Miichan spent the night she absolutely knew that if she got caught it would be big news and hurt both her and AKB. No doubt about that. But she still did it. She tossed a coin and lost.

Bunshun like all media that reveals something to be not what is advertised are simply doing their job.

If the innocent pure image is being packaged and sold in girls, do the fans have a right to know if that imgage is total bs? Say if a member had been spending the night with her boyfriend for a while..isn't that material information for fans who think she isn't in a relationship, since that is how she is 'sold'.

17. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Here is the full article.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Short article: The photos were taken January 12th at 7.45 am. It is mentioned that Yukirin commented on the love rule in a recent interview saying that "she sacrifices love, her private life and freedom for AKB because it's where I'm pursuing my dream. I want to see that supported by the fans. The love rule is necessary, also to unify everyone's minds".

Main article: According to Bunshun, management knew of the article about Minegishi two days prior to publication. That evening, Akimoto reportedly held a meeting with Minegishi and they considered several ways of dealing with the problem. Management is denying that there's been any personal interview.

A person "involved with AKB" is quoted as saying that, due to sponsor and contractual issues, many popular members can't be dismissed from the group. A similar source is saying that there are people in management that think a revision of the rule is in place yet drop the case, considering the nature of the group and fan psychology.

The goukon was supposedly held at the dining bar "S" in Meguro. Kashiwagi was invited by Miichan, who arrived at the place at half past midnight. Other people present were Ogihara Takahiro (21) and Sugimoto Kenyu (20), both members of the J-League team Cerezo Osaka, another male friend of the two, AV actress Asuka Kirara and another female friend of Minegishi's, name unknown. According to a "mutual friend", Sugimoto, Asuka and Minegishi are good friends and know each other's cell numbers.

Minegishi left the bar a little after three in the morning, looking like she had had too much to drink. The remaining ones were singing karaoke until after six o'clock. Asuka was seen leaving the place at 7.30, the men two minutes later and Yukirin at quarter to eight.

Bunshun wasn't successful at interviewing any of the girls the following days. Yukirin's agency though states that she hardly drank anything since she's weak with alcohol. It's true that she took part after getting invited, but she was informed of neither the boys' nor Asuka's presence in advance. Miichan's agency states that it wasn't a goukon but a dinner among girls.

As always, this is just what Bunshun writes and not my personal take on it. Treat with caution. Could be true, could be full of half-truths, could be entirely wrong.

19. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

So from the article, Yuki didn't break any love ban law. The members are only prohibited to have relationship or sex not having goukon or drinking party. So, we can say Yuki is still safe. But still Yuki needs to apologize to fans like Yuko did after Acchan's scandal.

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Hurray :^O^: :^O^: Thank you 48-Gods!! :worthy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.