1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

SCANDAL

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by milaya, Nov 18, 2008.

1. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    They look rather... bright? I'm interested to see the whole versions.

3. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

^ A link to the the BEAUTeen!! PV on Youtube was posted by Naomi on the other page (link). There's some tie-in with Pocari Sweat, which might help with the style of the PV, and things like this:

:D

*edit* The YT link doesn't work anymore so here's another.

Thanks to uploaders.

Attached Files:

• rina.jpg
      rina.jpg
      File size:
      42.1 KB
      Views:
  4. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

PV Previews: CDTV and Music Fighter (YT links / thanks to uploader)

The full PV aired earlier today. We should see it soon, hopefully. :)

*edit* Here's the PV :)

5. Miitan

Miitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The PV looks pretty cool. It's interesting to see how this dancing thing goes. They never started out as an idol group, they are a real band who enjoys playing. I hope their management does not push them into an image that they do not fit. When I saw them live, they were just starting out and I never felt that they needed to add dancing to their show. They need to focus on rocking! [rock]

6. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    After seeing them on magazines before and then again (specifically Weekly Playboy), I wondered if they were really that good since I've seen them around. So I took a peek into them and found their BEST SCANDAL album floatin around. Somehow I discovered it was just a month before I found it. Anyways, I listened at first and it was pretty good and then again and again till I got hooked lol. They kinda are the reason I haven't been paying to AKB for the last two weeks. Their PVs are fun to watch sort of... even though it can be bland sometimes. I find them pretty cool nonetheless. Favorite PVs is probably ShojoS and Yumemiru Tsubasa... Favorite member of the band is Haruna because of her voiceeee. I just love it!

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Scandal is making another single coming out in two-three weeks called Shunkan Sentimental, it's pretty good in my opinion really liked i replayed it like a bunch of times when i heard it on full metal alchemists new ending, but today here's a link of the full ver.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91j7Z8eSkVY

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I like this one a lot better than their other recent singles. It seems... rockier? (Not like rock'n'roll, but more like choppy.)

9. taofoo

taofoo Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the link. I like this one more compare to Yumemiru too. :inlove:
    I wish Tomomi get to sing more lines tho. ;P

10. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

I LOVE Scandal.. Shoujo S and Yumemiru are my favs but Yumemiru comes out on top.. the girls are also so pretty. <3

11. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Whoa! found them today! The drummer was very kawaii :D wonder whats her name [wonder]

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Rina.

I haven't paid much attention to SCANDAL since Shoujo S was released. Maybe I should. [hehe]

13. taofoo

taofoo Kenkyuusei

14. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sounds pretty good :D

I had the pleasure of seeing these girls perform at a Music Japan filming, so I only saw one song (though performed 2 times, they screwed up or something) and it was Yume Miru Tsubasa - boring - but it was still pretty cool.

15. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

Just listening their first song 's.l. Magic' sure taking my breath away.couldnt believe thats from a girl.they've sure taken my spirit,soul,heart away with them.

16. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

Just listening their first song 's.l. Magic' sure taking my breath away.couldnt believe thats from a girl.they've sure taken my spirit,soul,heart away with them.

17. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

I like how in shunkan sentimental at certain parts of the song, they have like solo lines sung by the guitarist/bassist with the high voice, at first I thought it sounded out of place but after repeated listening, its actually not bad. It actually adds a certain cuteness to the song. [nod] [nod] [nod] [nod]

18. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

damn shunkan sentimental really good song and different with any other song it like more powerfull and great pv [rock]

19. taofoo

taofoo Kenkyuusei

That would be the bassist. I wish she get to sing more lines [hehe] The solo line part is my favourite part of the song now. :p

20. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Maybe they should try mixing up the vocals and get all members some parts in a future single, rather than just the main vocalist doing all, would be a nice change once in a while.