Seasonal Sakamichi Polls: Popularity Tournament - the Sakamichi Cup now running

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    1. Rock, hip-hop, metal, electronic/dance, enka, reggae, instrumental, acapella
    2. shoujiki shougi, karaoke, member trivia, birthday celebration, member v member at some skill like cooking or dancing, moped travel, tabi shoujo, drawing, scavenger hunt
    3. Performance outside Japan, tabi shoujo
    4. Straight popularity contest based on HS sales, arm wrestling, Showroom likes, treasure hunt, educational test

Country v City
    short hair v long hair
    tall v short
    variety idol v singing idol
    member x v member y
    singles v albums
    type A v type B v type C ... v regular edition
    theater v no theater
    senbatsu v unders
    tsundere v yandere v kuudere v dandere
    cute v beautiful
    funny v serious
    intellectual v scatterbrained
    my pace v regimental
    seifuku v blazer/skirt
    cosplay v regular wear
    nogi v keyaki

2. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I can see tsundere being Itou Marika, kuudere being Shiraishi Mai/Hashimoto Nanami, and dandere being Suzuki Ayane, but yandere? lol would that be Manattan?

Edit: Hori could probably be a yandere lol

3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Agreed. And with that laugh... *shudder*

4. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hori Miona? More like Horror (horaa) Miona! "You'll always love me...right?"

Photo removed due to size

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  5. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Too cute to be scary ^^
    May I remind you of someone named "Hori Zombie"?
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Spring/Summer 2016 bonus poll

As I've mentioned before I'm trying to make each of the bonus polls about something different.
    This time, I'm measuring song popularity.
    You're being asked to say which songs from each CD you like best.
    You don't have to pick a song on every CD, and you can pick as many total songs as you like. Including all of them! (sounds like a lot of clicking though)

There's also a lot of bonus questions that I think will be fun!
    It's long but it should be entertaining and it would be great to hear all of your opinions
    So please consider taking part!

http://goo.gl/forms/Tsir478sOoQoeKjM2

And discuss! Don't keep your opinions to yourself! Talk about the poll and your answers let's enjoy our great fandom :)

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Figuring out the songs was tough because I haven't heard most of their discography. I do have the all MVs DVD but I don't know the names of the songs. I voted for the ones that I have on my iPod.

Here's some what surprises me from looking at the results for the music so far (@1800 EDT Fri May 20, 2016):
    • I thought Sonna Baka Na was under appreciated but its currently beating out Barretta.
    • I'm gonna have to now say Barretta is under appreciated
    • Hoka no Hoshi kara matching the A side single, Girls Rule, is not so surprising as it is a great song
    • Sukima is a lovely song that should be more appreciated by the fans
    • Shitto no Kenri too

It would've been cool to have used the same scaling for all the songs to get a judge of which songs in their discography are the more popular ones.

@kanjo thanks for the poll it was fun

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The poll was answered before you post it here
    Yet, I'm posting now because job...

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

It will be like that when I'm making my own charts and analysis.

10. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Poll survey submitted!

11. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    I don't agree with the limited choices for this question, "Which comes first when choosing your oshimen?"

For some people, there is no obvious 'first' when deciding. It could be a mix of all three in no particular order or it could even be none of them. Maybe someone out there chose their oshimen based on the sentimental value, like choosing the first member they discovered, for example.

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    For me in all honesty, most of the time when I 'notice' a member it's because of the their looks. They're cute. They're pretty. They're knock out gorgeous. So first impressions are mostly decided by looks. It comes later as I get to know their personality, and that's when I start wanting to oshi them. That's why I chose personality. Looks, and even talent, pulls me in first, but later their personality wins me over.

You're gonna have to be honest to answer that question. Choose one. No time to be wishy-washy. Those either-or questions were challenging. As much as I want to see Under Members succeed, I chose Senbatsu for the simple reason of the popular members there. As much as I value the freshness of the younger members, the older members are damn sexy. There are plenty of B-sides/coupling songs I love, but the A-side is always a hit with me. I wish all idols were tsundere, but I want them to fish me.

One thing on the questionnaire I was thinking about. Regarding choosing senbatsu, isn't handshake results a form of sousenkyo for Nogizaka? The fans are choosing their favorites.

13. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Noticing a member isn't the same as choosing an oshimen.

14. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    It's always interesting to see the results at the end of the quiz, to see how I compare to the rest of the 46 Fandom, especially with choosing your favourite songs, where I spend a large amount of my time listening through the B-sides before finally choosing the type I want :p Some interesting facts came out of that poll, some I saw coming a mile away but some which were very surprising for me :chuffed:

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I know those questions weren't easy. You have to remember though that everyone is in the same boat. You're not the only one who wanted to choose more and if anyone saw your individual answer they wouldn't think that you don't care about the other two.

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Correct. But it's the first step, right? You have to notice her first then figure out if she is the one you like to oshi. And to figure that out is to have to observe her -- personality and talents. I chose personality as my primary requirement. It was the one of three choices in the question that made sense for me. Looks leads me to them. Their talent may not be readily apparent or they may not be talented at all, but their personality should always win you over for you to oshi a member.

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The point is it is supposed to be difficult in order for you to choose one difficult option of a few. If it doesn't 100% line up with how you chose your oshimen, then you should pick the closest one you feel out of the three. There was a couple lightning round questions that I didn't have a perfect answer for, but I chose the closest out of the 2/3 answers to what I felt. Tbh, it made it more fun because I had to choose.

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Notice: because a 46-jikan TV poll was requested and seems interesting, I'm moving the closing date forward to May 27th!
    I don't want people to get too sick of polls...

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh Barrette, the longer I listen to it, the more I think it's a very cool song. But just can't seem to like it. PV is such a letdown to me. On the other hand, I can't believe I love Taiyo Knock. I did expect the not so popular choices are the ones I selected. Choosing between Senbatsu v Under is quite tricky for me. I truly believe there are at least, currently 4-5 Under members who are vocally more superior that their Senbatsu counterpart. No offense intended, I can only see 1 among Senbatsu that can truly stand above the rest. Ooopps, I'm totally bias now. Anyway I always root for the underdog, that explain why I love more coupling songs than A-side. Just this time around, I turn my back on my Oshi and join the other team :v:

On the topic of selecting your oshimen, it takes a lot of effort to see through a person's true character. These days, I find it hard to define what true beauty is. My Oshi? She's just pure talent. She has this personality, can't figure that out yet which gives me more interest, that "don't want to lose" aura attracts me to her. When she sing, just hear her voice, she's an angel to me, an angel singing to me (in my dreams of course) :shifty:

Thanks for this poll, til next time!!! :approve:

20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I just wanted to let everyone know that this poll is closing in about 46 hours. (Saturday 8pm JST; Saturday 11am UTC) Please make sure your votes are in by then! Also that you're happy with your response!

http://goo.gl/forms/Tsir478sOoQoeKjM2