1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    For most shows, but not all. Sometimes if the staff anticipates a large crowd they will limit the viewing area only to those who had cancel machi. Like birthday shows, Shonichi, etc...

2. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the message, the reason I asked was I was at the DQ building at the time :) I just followed the big crowd of Japanese people going up just after 19:00 and hoped I was ok :)

Watched the first half of yesterdays Team K performance :) had to go meet friends after that.

Was really exciting hearing the crowd inside the theatre through the doors and thinking that real members of AKB48 were only just a few metres away :) LOL

Not had any success with my applications through the ticket centre yet and not heard about my SE application. Still 10 days left to my trip, so fingers crossed :)

3. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Hahaha, I was downstairs. I didnt bother to go up. I was just in the neighborhood.

4. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

went to the 15:30 KKS show today. was lots of fun. pillars are so annoying!

I was wondering, is there some sort or rule regarding glow sticks at KKS shows? I bought some, but no one else in the audience had any, so I kept them in my pocket.

didn't want to break them out to find out they were not permitted in KKS shows. my other thought was the the audience was all newbies. but they seemed to know the chants and members nicknames, so I guess that wasn't it.

5. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Can someone confirm if the Super Enpou process for AKB48 is still available, please ? Because someone who went to Japan recently told me that no and I've got a friend going there in April and for who it is certainly the only opportunity to see them. For me, it works but this guy confused me. [wonder]

Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question.

6. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ since the link for the super enpou instructions is still on the official site, i believe the super enpou is still in effect.

i have been closely following the official blog everyday, and so far i have not read any announcements regarding the cancellation of the super enpou privileges. if they are going to cancel something like that, i think we will be able to at least read about it in the official blogs.

(and if that happens, my jap friends would probably bug me to death about it anyways)

7. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

It's still on the AKB48 homepage so I assume it's still in effect. How much they actually allow super enpou is another matter though. I don't think every show has super enpou places, otherwise I'm sure I would've won one. Especially seeing HeatherRose above said they were the only super enpou person at the one they went to.

Just to share my experience on the issue of how hard it seems to be to get tickets i applied for every AKB show between the 13th and 25th, except 23rd as was with friends that day, in enpou, fan club and ippan categories and only managed to win 1 ticket to KKS show on Sunday afternoon. That's 13 shows with 3 entries for each. Means of my entries, about 2.5% was successful but my sample size is fairly small. And also, that's not obviously percentage of chance to win a show, that would depend on the number of applicants, which I don't know. :)

Also, for anyone applying for super enpou, I would really also recommend putting the KKS show down too, as they really are great :)

8. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Thanks to both of you, I wanted to have a confirmation of my thought and I had it. :)

9. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

got a question, I'm here in Japan now and want to get tickets to the show, though I don't think I'll be able to use SE as they didn't stamp my passport(flew into a military base) so how would I go about trying to get tickets? I'm assuming it's still going to be the regular way... and if so I'm guessing I need to change my account info right?

10. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ if your talking about your account in the akb ticketing website, then there's really no need to update your account if you just want to apply for regular shows. just apply as you normally would.

11. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

good to know, thanks

12. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Long time no see, s48. :fear:

So I've been totally misinformed about super enpou thus far which.... totally sucks for me. I'm going to be a student there starting in January, and my understanding was that Super Enpou would still work that way, just for the FIRST month you're there, but I'm seeing now that I don't qualify at all since I don't have a tourist visa. I'm also living in Tokyo, so Enpou's out too.

I know it probably won't do anything, but I kind of want to email them and explain my situation (I'm only a student there for a semester, it's not a long-term thing) since Youko said it's done manually. Anyone have any thoughts on who I should be emailing? Should I try contacting sfar@akb48.co.jp, is there any hope of getting a personal reply? Or should I give up on my dreams of the super enpou section and just apply really diligently to the Ladies section for like every show ever? ;_____;

13. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ if you do live in tokyo and you say you're only there for a semester, i would strongly suggest that you bring a japanese friend with you and go straight to the theater. explain everything to your friend, and let him/her do the talking so that the staff members will be at ease while working the situation out. i believe that you are still elligible for super enpou seeing as you won't be there forever or for years at least.

if you want to do the talking by yourself, just remember the formalities of the jap language and try to use your "gaijin card" as we used to call it (aka being non-jap). it does wonders when not abused, and used in the right place and the right time. :)

14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'm not sure about Super Enpou...it does say you need to be in Japan on a tourist visa, right? But I don't see why she can't apply as regular enpou, as her home address is still overseas, right?

15. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    If i apply for enpou or regular for a stage I didn't have at the top of my list on my super enpou registration will it hurt my chances for super enpou for the stage i wanted days later?

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Basically: we really don't know. Super enpou is so hit-and-miss that we really don't know how or why they do it, it's purely up to them to give you the ticket or not.

Personally I'd apply for every enpou I could, since super enpou is so rare nowadays you probably won't get it anyway.

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    So guys, it's really tough to speculate regarding Super Enpou because so few people have actually won it recently. But I will say this...

Although I have never won via Super Enpou, I have won shows via Ippan and regular enpou during my trips, and they have always been one of the Top 2 teams I have listed on my Super Enpou request.

But at the end of the day, it is really tough to be selective these days. I know many of you really want to see your oshi perform, but for now just be happy if you win a show!

Ahhh, Mr Waffle got there. Well, that's my two cents as well

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ah ok thanks. applying for them then [party]

19. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

how early do they release the lottery results? I applied for the Team K show this friday, but don't want to give up all hope right away lol.

EDIT: well just checked the online ticket system and my application for the show is gone, guessing it's safe to say i didn't get in :( oh well...

20. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai