1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seki Yumiko (Yumiko Kaichou) / Keyakizaka46 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yumi-chan for AEON Card
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of her recent blog selfies
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She is so pretty and great at taking selfies. Love how frequently she updates her blog.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I found my Keya oshimen <3

• Like Like x 5
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just like Yuuka, this girl has a certain "class/elegance". Hard to describe, but you know it when you see it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So the rumors were true after all.

I always admire girls like her and Yuuka who can live comfortably even without a serious career but still chose the rather difficult path of being an idol. Shows that they're in it due to their passion rather than money.

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree! Yuuka already dip her toes in the entertainment industry, I wish and hope nothing less for Seki.:worthy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hope this post won't be too much confusing.
    It's some days I wanted share something about Seki, but between the friendly discourse on Keyakitte thread and waiting for people watching ROK2019 I delayed it.
    Yet, everytime I play UniAir and Seki comes up I have to admit my heart skip a beat.

I don't really like her that way. I mean, she's pretty but I rarely watch that, and I was one of those worried she may be another member who's pretty enough but also blending prettily enough with the wall.
    Instead, UniAir gave me the input to really watch her and then, when I watched ROK2019 I noticed her there too, dancing, smiling, giving her best, living up her Keyaki dream.

Finally, I was really seing Seki and not just a Keyaki member.
    And what I'm seeing makes me be happy even more Keyaki got this incredible new gen to take forward the group, to make it grow and be better. Seki, like others, has Keyaki tatooed on her heart; I'll always respect her for that.
    Today, I can also give her my hopes and my trust for the future of this group no matter where it will lead us.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I do hope she opens up more with the new show. Haven't seen a lot of KeyaKakenai eps so I'm basing my comment on the few I've seen and the 3 new eps so far. So lovely, this girl. :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  10. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

if the video does not show watch the video here

Teaser for Seki’s Nobafa PV! “Japanese courses for foreigners coming to Japan” is the title... I’m sure people on here could appreciate this [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    She's so pretty! <3

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I didn't expect to enjoy Seki's PV for more reasons than IT'S Seki PV lol
    instead it's pretty fun and surprisingly interesting.
    The only downside... I want sushi now

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to our beautiful Kaichou, Saku's other princess!
    My wish for her: To come out of her shell, be more outspoken on SokoSaku, I'm sure there's more to her than beauty and saxophone playing. Bring it, Yumiko!:)

15. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

16. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Her Guuzen no kotae was pretty good too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    1st thing... I love how Yumiko Kaichou is officially Seki's nickname on the members forum [hehe] for some reason I read it often but never really noticed it.

2nd thing... Stay strong Seki

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I think she is! I think that some people on Twitter kind of took her words out of context/used Google Translate to make it seem that she is unsure about the group, but after reading her full mobame post I think she in fact has a growing resolve for the group.

Of course, I think she deserves far more than what she's getting but I think she has a strong mentality! I hope that she gets some exclusive modeling contract soon, she'll be hard to ignore then [hehe]

She was quite funny on SokoSaku Ep. 41 if you haven't checked it out yet! Chuuke-Inori-Matsuri are truly an amazing variety trio and were able to bring out her S side haha. Her interaction with Ten was especially unexpected

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She did bring out more of herself on Ep. 41. I just wished she'd do that more frequently. By contrast, there is rarely any episode where you don't see and/or hear Matsuda, Inoue, and Takeyui.

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks for the link @heatsignature I'm glad I can read a better translation now.

Seki is the one I'm worried the most since Riko graduated.. I get the feeling she cares very much about her group of 2kis but doesn't know how to stand out the way they do.
    I love how much active they are on the show, but until now I feel everytime we see a different side of Seki it's because they called her out.
    I hope she learn to do that last step by herself, in her own way, soon.
    And yeah, it's not even about the single, some jobs could suit her perfectly but they aren't being provided by mngmnt and that's frustrating to see

• Like Like x 2