1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SETOBINGO! (2018/01/16 - 2018/03/26)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by May48, Dec 12, 2017.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Good for STU!!!
    ... but i'm also happy than the time slot went to something else than nogi/keyabingo... those show were getting more unfunny each season

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Anyone wanna take some wild guesses who the MC will be? Some guy on the matome thread said Nakai Rika and I rolfed :XD:

4. cptchi

cptchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    bingos are my favorite way to get familiar with the members so i'm totally down for this

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Bad Boys lol

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This will gunna be awkward for Akbingo XD

7. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This gonna be funny if the MC is badboy hahahaha....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

8. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

late af to the party but omg am I hyped for this!!! Wasn't expecting this time slot to go to STU!

9. AriAditya_

AriAditya_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    That's gonna very funny if the MC is Badboys ^^

10. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

STU have more TV shows than other 48G sister groups, who's their sponsor?

Assuming the MC is popular geinin, maybe Okubo.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    7 prefectures (especially Hiroshima) pushing hard behind them.
    Just like NGT48 for which Niigata invests some.

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    You mean Okubo Kayoko? If so, I doubt it. She worked a lot with SKE since she's also from Aichi prefecture, but I think they would prefer to choose someone from the Setouchi area for Setobingo.

13. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Fair enough. But who prominent comedians from one of those 7 prefectures?
    Since I have limited knowledge about Japanese comedians, I can only guess Downtown, assuming sponsors want to go big. They were formed at Hyogo prefecture.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Setouchi DMO.

Ya likely they will pick comedians in the region. I checked the wiki here might be the choices lol

Hiroiki Ariyoshi (Hiroshima) <<< Ya, that Ariyoshi. I just found out he is from Hiroshima too.

Football Hour (Osaka) <<< Goto Terumoto and Iwao Nozomu both have appeared in Akbingo recently. Goto has experience with HKT Odekake. And for Iwao he is the current guest MC for Seto Chare.

Ninety-Nine (Osaka) <<< Okamura Takashi and Yabe Hiroyuki famous for the Mecha-Ike x AKB segment that skyrocketed AKB's popularity even more back in the heydays. Now their main show Mecha-Ike is coming to an end they might have free schedule to be our MCs.

15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm kind of hoping not Ariyoshi. I did enjoy some of his shows, but he's a better for shows with older members, since a lot of his humor is based on dirty jokes. STU48 has a lot of young girls, like 13 and 14-year-olds, and if he did use that humor with them, it would be kinda creepy (then again, it's Ariyoshi, so he might). If he didn't, and tried to be more PG, then it's kind of a shame cause what he does best would go to waste.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Downtown is going to be waaaay out of reach pay-wise for Setouchi, plus they're far too busy with their own schedules. Same with most of the combis who made their names alongside them (basically, the 'Lincoln' combis -- Kyain, Ameagari Kesshitai, Summers, Ogi Yahagi, Gussan, Football Hour, Jichou Kachou, Speedwagon, Bananaman, Fujiwara).

I'm going to guess a local Setouchi comedian, as they're probably a lot cheaper to retain... but another Setouchi show (was it Setochalle?) hired Takashi, the less-famous half of Trendy Angel and they're both from Kanto, so could be anyone?

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well other than that I think he is most mean to the members due to his style as well. But idk maybe he can adjust, but then again I hope this Bingo can push the girls out of their comfort zones. So I'm all for pie in the face for everyone in the first episode lol

Yep, that's the show who got Sata as well.

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Ariyoshi isn't inhabiting that pain-in-the-butt angry persona anymore, he's been riffing on that and being light-hearted for a while now. But I agree with @Riina in that he's more of an adult audience talent and not a great match for STU...

That's right, huh? :hehe: So maybe we *will* see Bad Boys debut their Hiroshima-style getomonoyaki after all! :XD:

If they can swing the bat hard enough to get Goto-niisan... then they can definitely aim for Nainai -- I loooove those two since the '90s... but are they a good match for STU? Guess we'll see.

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If somehow they miraculously get bad boys coming back, I'm moving to Hiroshima next year :XD:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Are they going to filming it at somewhere in setouchi or just borrowing akbingo studio just like nogi/keyaki ?
    I think trendy angel is the best choice for setobingo mc position, they are gaining so much popularity since winning the M1 granprix in 2015, especially saito-san,, i love his gags:awesome: