Sexuality Roundup: How do YOU identify?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by MecchaMelon, Apr 4, 2011.

?

How do you identify?

1. Male, 1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

17 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Male, 0 - Exclusively heterosexual

79 vote(s)
    26.4%
  3. Male, 2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

8 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. Male, 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

1 vote(s)
    0.3%
  5. Male, 4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. Male, 5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

12 vote(s)
    4.0%
  7. Male, 6 - Exclusively homosexual

23 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Male, X - Asexual, Non-Sexual

2 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. Female, 0 - Exclusively heterosexual

25 vote(s)
    8.4%
  10. Female, 1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

25 vote(s)
    8.4%
  11. Female, 2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

15 vote(s)
    5.0%
  12. Female, 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

19 vote(s)
    6.4%
  13. Female, 4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

21 vote(s)
    7.0%
  14. Female, 5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

18 vote(s)
    6.0%
  15. Female, 6 - Exclusively homosexual

17 vote(s)
    5.7%
  16. Female, X - Asexual, Non-Sexual

14 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

^ That link explains it awesomely, thank you! :D I'm going to add it to the first post, if that's okay!

2. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Yep yep, you got the green light! Glad to be helpful!

3. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ... hmmm... okay...

Sorry, a 0

Straight as an arrow here.

Sorry for being boring... =P

Purely a lover of the human female kind here...

I love my friends - the guys like brothers.
    I think that there can be "brotherly love" with your buddies without any "homosexual tendencies" coming out from my end. I'd give my bros support and cheer em on when they need it. I'm down with giving a down brother a shoulder to cry on, heck, I'd even give him a hug. Bonding over drinks and Karaoke marathons and stuff, drunk and crying, "I love you, man huhuhuhu" "I love you too bro. huhuhuhu." Its like 'skin-ship' right?

However, I'd directly say that I definitely don't swing that way if it's going that direction. I've had my bum grabbed by guys as well, so quickly that I was not able to react (there's a difference in strength that one can soooo tell :cry: )... there was even this guy who pinned me down and danced on my torso... if I wasn't so shocked and in such an unfortunate position (couldn't move my arms), I would have elbowed his jewels... that kinda thing pisses me off enough to get into fighting mode. Its just that if a bro gets too physical in the wrong way, going for the wrong direction... my generic response would be to fight away (like an upper-cut)... of course, never got to that point... I'm not an aggressive man but that sorta thing bugs me...

Sorry, just putting out my differing view...

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Oh nono, you're mistaken.

He just helped me to realize that I like dicks I'm not completely straight x-x
    Apparently, he takes pride in having done that to many people, I think he said I was the fourth one or something.

But yeah, he's totally gay.

5. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

.....yeah no, someone helping someone else realize their sexuality is totally basis for shipping them. :hehe:

(I don't know how I completely missed him being gay, though. XD;;; I FEEL BAD.)

6. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I feel weird saying this, but I feel like I love you guys. :XD: It reminds me of my high school days where it was so "yea, peace and love everyone!". People were open-minded and we could talk about anything. And lots of people were open about their sexuality. It was so awesome. <3

This also kind of reminds me of how I used to be when I was in elementary school. Because I definitely went through a "omg, eww gay people" phase when I was young. Not really proud of that >_< but it definitely happened.

I didn't know about anyone until kata told me or the peoples themselves said it. I can never tell with these things :^^;: because people might just be really affectionate.

Slight rant here, but I don't like it when people think others are gay just because they're a bit more affectionate. I went to China before for a study Chinese abroad kind of thingy and I got kissed on the cheek by some of the girls there. :blush: But I'm not going to be like 'they all must be gay or something'. :lol:

The descriptions there kind of make me think I might be asexual. Now I'm not sure anymore :XD: I still think I might be a 1 though, because there are certain people who I think are good-looking.

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Yeah, but he's totally FFFFFFFFFFF hot :cute:

Just ask wendy, sada, (guy who doesn't want to be named) and anyone else that has seen his picture. No wonder he managed to help 4 people. I'd turn gay just looking at him.

[/creep]

8. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

I'm honestly not sure where I stand on the scale—I'm either a 0, 1, or somewhere in between. XD I love a LOT of girls outside of AKB (actually, I think I fangirl over girl celebrities more than guys x__x). I call a lot of girls cute, adorable, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy, etc., sometimes to the point where I wonder if I do come off as a lesbian (or a guy *cough XD*). I'm perfectly comfortable with acting intimate with my female friends, no matter what their sexuality is, and I don't think I'd be bothered getting a casual kiss from a girl, either. But when it comes down to actual physical attraction and romantic interest, I just can't picture myself seeing a girl that way. Don't get me wrong, I support homosexuality 100% and I get REALLY fired up if I hear about intolerance towards the LGBTQ community. But when it comes to actual romantic relationships, I can only picture myself wanting to be with a guy.
    Even though most of the guys in my life are either completely out of reach or are total douchebags. x__x

9. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

aakun is pretty /creepy

I chose 0. Mainly because thinking about kissing my friends really creeps me out. Maybe cuz my friends aren't exactly attractive and I usually don't find women attractive enough to want to date them. Not that I've ever had a boyfriend myself but I just don't know. Sorry for not being really helpful.

/leaves.

10. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Now I'm super curious! mo___om

Zobii, I'm not going to dissect your post too much, but I gotta say, you might want to consider how the mentality of "I'm fine with people being gay, but I would fight off a gay guy who was touching me" might not be the best one to have. The defendants in the case of Matthew Shephard, one of the most well-known hate crimes in US history, claimed they only did what they did because he was coming onto them. I am absolutely not implying you would ever do something like that, just that it may not be a mentality you want to share with people like that. Just something to think about. *shrug*

*edit* Also you guys don't like, have to apologize for being straight. XDDD You are The Majority, after all! XP

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Then are you saying if a random girl that you didn't like came up and started grinding against you, you would be okay with it? =S

What you're describing was pretty much harassment, and all harassment deserves to be "pushed away." Just say you don't have any sexual attraction towards guys, there's no problem with that at all x-x

12. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

This is all so interesting to me. 8D

I chose 6, myself, but it's complicated, as well. I say 6 because, while I've definitely had crushes on boys in my life, I've only ever been physically attracted to the female body, and I've only ever wanted to be in a relationship with women. It isn't that I don't like men, or even that I'm against giving it a shot, necessarily, but I just find myself extremely bored with (and 99.9% of the time, a little squeamish of) the idea of being physical with a boy. No disrespect at all, it just doesn't float my boat at this point in my life. Maybe we could just call it a 5.9999999? Ha ha. /shrug

Also this, totally. And the girls, too, for that matter. And I also just adore the number of straight/gay people who are still totally chill with other people being different than they are. The number of open-minded people on this forum is seriously cool. :3

13. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Sorry, didn't mean to come out so strongly... Nah, I absolutely won't beat anyone for coming on to me... And heck, even tho I said I'd come out fighting, I never successfully done anything more than yell "hey! I don't like that, bro!" I'm not violent, it just gets me defensive I guess...

I guess I was 12 when an older guy sat on my torso and I was afraid that I was gonna get raped (tho he was just joking)... maybe that affected my attitude about that. Really tho, maybe I give out the wrong impression because I'm rather in touch of my feminine side (i sing girl songs, dance girl parts etc...) but that doesn't mean I'm interested in guys... Even the guys in my old work place kept joking that I was gay because I was so pro "love" and all... I'm just solid about my preference... I like women...
    I'd try to be polite... :^^;:

True though, I guess my perspective on guys and girls have been pretty hard coded... [think]

14. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Best explanation ever, LOL.

I normally don't vote for anything, but I figured I'd give this one a try. I voted Male 0.

No way will I ever do a dude. And no way will I ever let myself be done by a dude. Simple as that for me.

(And that's among the very few absolutes I actually live by.)

15. Kai Kusanagi

Kai Kusanagi Kenkyuusei

Strictly a hetero male. The idea of doing things that I would need to do w/ a guy in the private places makes me extremely not happy or comfortable >.>

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I voted male-1. I dunno, I tend to get along with gay guys a lot better than straight girls :XD: maybe because like half my friends in highschool were gay so it's something I've grown up with, and one of my uncles is gay too (total hunk of a bear :rofl: ) so yeah. My gay friends are a lot more accepting of my... uh... quirks, like... being a fan of Japanese girl groups and learning parapara and stuff :XD: . And in Australia the guys who are vocal about being pure straight manly men are typically a bunch of dickheads and I'd never want to spend my time with them over my gays.

I think the first time it ever really came to mind was when I was in Japan a couple of years ago and I was hanging out with a friend from JPM and her Japanese friends, one was overtly gay and obviously had a thing for me :XD: I won't lie, I appreciated the attention. Maybe if he'd been prettier and I'd been drunker... :XD:

But at the end of the day I like girls. Even if they don't like me as much as gay guys do. :fp: [hehe]

17. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

18. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

Between this and the link explaining the scale better (and the poll being reset so that I could actually change my vote lol), I now declare myself a 6.

I'm pretty much the same with Koopa, except I've never really had a crush on a guy, and it's not that I'm bored with the idea of being physical with a guy, but it just... is kind of the complete opposite of "sexy" for me. =X Of course, I don't mean any offense to the guys. I'm just sayin' that it's just not something I can see myself really enjoying. Actually, I feel kind of sick and scared at the idea. D:

19. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I picked 1. I like guys for sure but there was this one time that I got so interested in a girl. She just caught my attention even though she wasn't doing anything to stand out, like she was really just standing there in front of the classroom door :XD: Hope she's doing well where ever she is. Also, I like female idols and actresses but I'm not sure that counts :D Aside from that I'm all guys guys guys and I seem to like 'em older than me too since most of my crushes were upperclassmen and I like actors like Fujiki Naohito and Tamaki Hiroshi >.> Not like I won't date a younger guy but I guess I just like 'em mature since I'm pretty childish XD

20. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

YEEEAH BROCK HIGH FIVE [rock] (why we have no hi5 emojiii)
    You're still younger than Granny Claudia though. 8D 85-born, right? XD

me too. which brings us to:
    AAKUN SHOW US YOUR FACE. :cute: I'm always up for a little more beauty in this world. ♥ (also I'm partial to good looking people so I won't ever yell at you anymore. XD)

this XD! it's not like completely straight = homophobic, no?

harassment is bad wherever it comes from (go figure, I had my butt pinched by A NUN!!! in the bus!! wtf o_o I'm still shocked about it, I mean, A NUN, what are the odds???) but just don't think that if someone is gay they automatically want to fuck whatever guy in the radius of 10 miles. I don't think you'd want to take every single girl you meet or talk to to the bedroom, righ? Most people have personal taste, a moral, decency and inclinations, and yeah that applies to homosexual people too -_-