1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shaffa Nabila (Afa) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    SHAFFA NABILA

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei / 3rd Gen
    Name: Shaffa Nabila (シャッファ・ナビラ)
    Nick: Afa (アファ)
    Birthdate: March 6, 1998
    Birthplace: -
    Height: 155 CM
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Bloodtype: O
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So Afa's twitter account, before JKT48, is active again and she admitted in her ask.fm, she has a boyfriend and considering graduate from JKT :fp:

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Really? I think she deleted that one...but yeah...she's going to resign,that's 100%....judging to what fans found..and even her fanbase mentioned will stop supporting her....

If you gotta go,you gotta go...it's a shame tho'....people saying she looks like tomochin,hoping she would be succesful like her too....

Edit: i opened her old askfm acc..
    You're right,she clearly said she wants to graduate soon...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    She's planning to graduate/resign this monday but then she deleted the tweet

5. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    only found out the news here.. iv been check her twitter regularly ( just to see her beautiful pics. i dont understand indo lang tho) and iv noticed she doent tweet a lot but this is why ??:( I'm really shocked :cold::shock: i really wanna cry right now... out of all the 3gens, shes my fav, she seems to be the cutest of the bunch plus her face reminds me Tomochin especially her duck lips ..

really hope all things will be forgiven and she doesnt graduate

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    one thing tho if she does graduate...i hope she can leave no bad impression,both her towards the group,and fans towards her....hope she can leave in peace...well,that goes to all of the members...

7. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I hope she doesn't decide to graduate, if there's any want inside of her to stay. If she wants to remain to learn from the experience, become a better performer...

... I really don't like these situations, especially when the member is really young.

If she does choose to graduate, I guess the silver lining is that, hers is the first cautionary tale of her generation:
    1. Don't enter JKT48 if you're in a relationship!

2. Never admit you're in a relationship, especially someplace that can be screenshot...

Clear emphasis on number 2.

It's not like boyfriend rumors are rare, it's just, some girls are better at hiding it.
    Or, they're not technically dating yet/again, they're just close friends but maybe some time in the future.
    Or, their situation falls into a grey area, and they maybe don't have a boyfriend now, but they did have one as a finalist.

I hope whatever the decision, it's quick and as painless as possible. Resignation, picture frame taken down quietly. Short, to-the-point online message.

And then she resurfaces as a special guest to an JKT48 tribute night or something, hopefully, still trying to achieve her dream and happy.

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Surprisingly official upload her profile video

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Aaaand the video went private.

She is soooooo going to graduate.

10. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Yeah, that is a really bad sign...

I guess her video was in the rotation of videos to be released and no one caught it before it was made live.

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think she's not a member anymore, based on her ask.fm, she can't open her official twitter account

12. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

what's the username for ask.fm?

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ shafanbl (her twitter account is @shafanbl_)

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That sounds so cold...
    Well, a modern kind of technology-based cold.... but, I get that it's just typical protocol.
    Still, I hope she knew the lock down was coming..., like, she didn't just find out they accepted her resignation went she tried to log in.

(Her G+ account shutdown got a midnight countdown...)

I really hope she's careful with her ask.fm (I haven't checked it out) and not reveal anything major that would get another member in trouble or, shine a negative light on JKT48...

16. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Even they making a post just to announce that her G+ account will be shut next Monday