Shibuya Nagisa (Nagisa) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    She didn't get transfer. She was promoted to BII and also has a concurrent position in team 4. I'm sure she is still considered one of NMB's future aces.

2. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Nagisa being promoted was a given but concurrency with Team 4? That I wasn't expecting and I'm happy she is a part of the team. This may get people to pay attention to her some more. Love it!

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [dm]x1d85da[/dm]

she was outstandingly pretty in the Hawaii special tentoumou Chu.

You can see other members clinging to her all the episode.

Her smile is a killer.

4. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm so happy for her ! Promoted to team BII and a concurrency with team 4. This is dream-like. She's gonna be front row with Milky and Shu in BII for sure. I'm so proud of her. It's just the beginning for her but she's gonna shine more and more in NMB and AKB.

She did a photoshoot for a magasine and she's stunning omg. She's a beauty (one of the most beautiful girls in the 48 group for me).

Shibuya Nagisa - UTB 04.2014
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/6a1ad1f536d ... 4_1280.jpg
    https://24.media.tumblr.com/57a367f3faa ... 5_1280.jpg
    https://24.media.tumblr.com/268106fe6f1 ... 2_1280.jpg
    https://24.media.tumblr.com/ea650d480a3 ... 7_1280.jpg
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/52af05eeb32 ... 1_1280.jpg
    https://24.media.tumblr.com/1c5f978ce78 ... 3_1280.jpg

5. 4evaparuru

4evaparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    slayerzmind
    I love this girl. Now she is promoted and concurrent many congratulations to her. She is so UNBELIEVABLY pretty. I will be following her more now I wonder if she gonna perform more with team 4 or team b2

6. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    but actually still think why she including on tentomu chu x3 group , meanwhile she's look so adult ... so different with others :D :D :D

7. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Because they needed a representative from NMB's KKS and Nagisa is clearly the best choice. She's only 1 year older than Kojimako, still very young.
    She will turn 18 this year and with kennin position, I expect a big push for Nagisa is about to happen :inlove:

8. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    It's true that she seems so adult next to the other girl but still she manages to stay cute.
    Yes a big push i definitively ahead of her. She was in AKB UG and she has a good spot in the new single with a decent amont of screentime. I can't wait to see her perform with team BII.

9. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Yeah lately I've been paying attention to this girl mostly. She's fun, cute and beautiful. She's AWESOME at anyway. I can't wait too... I'm looking forward to see her on BII stage alongside with Milky, BII will get "stronger" somehow. That's for sure~ ;)

10. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I fell in love with her watching a KKS show and then the Bird unit she got at the KKS concert.

BII is gonna be strong with the : Shuu, Milky, Nagisa frontline <3 I can't wait

I love how Ryoha is in love with Nagisa ahah the Uhagisa couple is great

[​IMG]

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    Nagisa was chosen as KKS concert MVP for a reason (by some newspaper tho^^) :p

This ship seems to be a bit one-sided though. [hehe]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    cr.: http://gekirena.tumblr.com

12. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    OMG, poor Ryoha-chan... [hehe]
    I guess that was a karma from this, of what she did to Jurina:
    http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/post/79881363548/yic17-poor-juju#notes

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i noticed her G+ is also pretty healthy, she is having 500 comments regularly and around 1500 "+1".

14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    My first post here , i first saw her when tentoumu was formed and i wasn't too interested with her at that time , but little by little i'm getting interested with her and then she became a center in kimi to deatte , thanks to that she got my attention because i feel she was greatly outshine sayanee , milky and the other girls , she's really a new star in NMB , her presence get rid of my boredom with NMB and their SayaMilky , eager to know about her here in this thread !:^O^:
    agree that her image might not fit tentoumu but they also have kojimako and naachan who only one year younger than her , so i think she's not that too mature , and her cuteness level isn't far from the other members despite being the oldest in that group , can't help but i think it's tentoumu that too childish for nagisa not nagisa that too mature for tentoumu lol .
    and the fact that she is cute and she isn't a loli makes me more interested with her:XD:

15. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Recently I've come to like Nagisa more and more that she's get in my NMB top 3

16. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Reposting from Meru's thread
    [​IMG]
    And here's another news about their new variety show and they will become a seiyuu for their version of Monogatari Mitsubachi Hachi starting from april 28
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here are the scenes from their new variety show when nagisa is shocked when seeing a man collapsed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  17. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She made me a big impression during NMB performance. Her aura is still not Sayamilky level but is blooming strong.

She capt attention by her presence itself.

Along with Shuu and Fuu, Nagisa is one of the NMB girls that i'm currently following as the new NMB generation!

18. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    OMG I'm loving this girl more and more each day! When she (double?-)centered Mou Hadashi ni Hanarenai, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. I couldn't stop asking who is this girl??? Took me a time to find out hahah
    But she impresses me each day, man that Bird performance was great, and now at Skirt, Hirari.... :^O^: gorgeous!

19. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm so happy that she's growing stronger. She's a really good performer and has a great aura on stage and damn she's pretty.
    The anime version of her looks so cute aaaw
    With the derparture of Maachun a new spot is opening in the second line so i hope she can get it

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I don't know what it is about her but she seems really promising! I look forward to seeing her improve and her rank in the elections :chuffed: