Shiichan's birthday project!!! CLOSED!!

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Blu-Cherri, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Entries are now closed! 23 submissions in total! Thank you to everyone who participated this is a great number! =D

please send your submissions to shiichan19@yahoo.com

RIGHT with this episode of shukan I feel this is a good time to announce my 'shiichan birthday project'
    =D
    I'm basically asking everyone to send me a photo of themselves somewhere(can be showing off your country or just somewhere that's important to you that you think she'd appreciate visually) holding a sigh/piece of paper saying 'Happy Birthday Shiichan' it can be in English, Japanese or whatever language you want(I'll add a note translating it, I just need you guys to promise only to say Happy birthday on it)
    You can say Oya-san or any other nicknames too, so long as they're something she knows(not an in-joke on the forums)
    I don't know if the Japanese fans also call her 'No Damage' so I'd need someone to confirm this before ok-ing the nickname.

I'd also like you to include a short message and what country you're from(if you want to send a 'real' message then just type it up and I will include it, I even highly encourage this! It was my initial intention but it seems I phrased this badly). I haven't got a deadline set just yet because I'm still needing to have a better ideas of numbers so I can see if there's a scrapbook that fits the size OR if I need to buy and decorate a file-binder and include the images and messages in that.
    When it's done I'll take a photo of the cover and my own messages but won't show anyone elses unless they say I can(it's a personal message and also because it includes peoples pictures)

The quicker the photos are sent in, the better it will be because the faster I can start work on it, the more work I can do to it. Ideally I'd like all photos by the end of November.

2. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Re: Shiichan's birthday project!!!

I'm going to participate [party]

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

↑ It isn't fair.......... *I* had to be the first one joining in... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lol... of course I'm also in for whatever you have in mind and I told you everything by now. :)

PS: Shiichan's tears at last Shukan AKB48 episode, would be NOTHING compared to the ones she will cry if she ever sees my face, I'm ugly!. lol... ^^'', poor Shiichan... T__T

4. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Hmm, somewhere she can appreciate visually.....

I'm gonna have to think about this.

Though I will apologize in advance if I end up being lame by having the picture taken in my room, which is a special place to me of its own, despite the fact it's.....well......nothing all that special, compare to other locations.

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

photo in room is better than no photo at all, definitely!
    Maybe just place some akb48 merchandise conveniently in the background :p

6. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Meccha and I are in, definitely. [rock]

7. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I'll try to do something for her too ^^ Though I have no idea for the photo, but I'll find something :D
    EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say THANK YOU!

8. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

count me in. I'll go to take a pic at a place in Rome with a beautiful view on the Coliseum as soon as weekend days grace us with sunny weather! ♥

Question. Can I make my attached message (not the one on the signboard) a little bit longer than "Happy birthday" if I write it directly in Japanese?

9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

oh yeah definitely! You can write a full message to her!
    If you write a lot I'll just use an extra page your the writing, it's fine now I've decided to use a ring binder format.

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I wonder if Shiichan knows English to understand what I wanted to say... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...

... some/most of the members + english = not a great combination.

11. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

from her 48 questions

v.v

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

[doh] [doh] [doh] [doh] [doh] [doh]

Anyone willing to translate a testament into japanese? ^^''''

13. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I'm in. [rock]
    I love Shiichan.
    Gotta go find a camera.

14. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

↑ Hand it over down here to the south, once you're done.

^^'''''

(Ps: ANGEEEEEEEEE)

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I'll try to get a picture done, though the place i wanna take it at is gonna take maybe two or something weeks. How long do you think you can wait?

16. flagator21

flagator21 Member

I'll start working on a picture soon, thanks for doing this Blu :)

17. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I'd like them by the end of november since I need time to make it all pretty and such. The sooner the better since her birthday isn't long after christmas and it's a busy time of year and shipping time from England to Japan and then staff have to check it and such.

I'm going to draw lots of cute mini pictures and buy lots of stickers and such so it will be super pretty. If anyone wants to add any drawn pictures then that's cool too I can try and include them.

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Just to note that I thought of something to add to the decorations, make sure you tell me what country you're from and I can stick a picture of your contries flag next to your image ^.^

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Why are you stealing my ideas? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    j/k

Lol... It's a GREAT idea. =)

I'll travel to the coast this weekend if God allows me, so I could take the pictures and hand them over to you...

PS: Are we talking about "digital" pics, really?... *___*

20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I'll print them out best I can but it's likely they'll be printed on regular paper(unless only a few people send in, then I'll use photo paper just to make the extra effort). I'll just make sure the colours are good.
    I'll have to print them out at uni so it'll cost me but it's definitely worth it for shiichan<3