1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't see the Sakura train stopping, like ever. The only way I see is getting a faster train than her. But that's looks pretty difficult at this point.

2. Alto

Alto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    The only girl that could beat Sakura would be a fresh member that Management finds better than Sakura...Not gonna happen soon...Paruru can still fights though ! Maybe just not Sakura :/

3. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Extra spare spot below also because Aya's not running. It's gonna be messy down here.

4. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Paruru is gonna be busy fighting her sickness for the time to come.

5. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Sickness, pressure, expectation, fear of failure; all the while proverbially having to play defense so she doesn't drop any more. Pretty high stakes.:^^;:

6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I agree. KojiHaru has the advantage that Yuki Kashiwagi has - She's got fans "outside of AKB" (Not saying Paruru doesn't)- KojiHaru is a panelist (Commentator?) on some Morning Show (or Was?), She's had her own show ("Megu can do Magic?"), She's been a fav on "Mechike" (more adult fans), She's in numerous lingerie TV/ Print ads for Peach John &she has Wonda coffee ads. She's never been lower than "9"- It's plausible to assume fans of 1st gens Nostalgic for Takamina will flood the ballots for KojiHaru.

Realistically speaking - the girl has NO Negatives! Hot, Gorgeous, Pin-Ups, Gravure, Adult fans, 1st Gen, Still on TV, & Still involved w/ AKB48 events.

Paruru has a bigger hurdle in that Milky isn't competing so ALL her votes could go to SAYANEE (atleast 50%)- This is also good for Haruppi fans as Sae & Milky are opening spots in Senbatsu and SKE might spread their votes to either Jurina or Multiple SKE gals.

Paruru has the weekly "Baito" show, a Major Nationally promoted movie, She's a Media darling, & Girls of ALL ages Love her! but my question is "if you're NOT already a Paruru fan, why vote for her?". While as a personality she's seen strides unlike ANY AKB Idol before her - how does that translate into $$ & Votes? I'm going to make a speculation that may be "hard to swallow" (Just Theories)
    My concern is that Paruru might have neglected or been "M.I.A" from her 1st Core Audience... the Army of Admirers from the Team 4 days- AKA the Wota Class or the 2chan Crowd.
    While I'm NOT saying they aren't still excited for her- Lets be realistic. The Available Fanbase has now been divided almost twice from June 2014 (Rank #7). You have the onslaught of "Team 4" (Next Gen), the NEW NGT48, and the rapid expansion of HKT48....Paruru GAINED 6,000 K last year & got 8th - even with Takamina out, it doesn't Lock IN #7.
    BOTTOM LINE- Where is that 2chan Wota crowd now? What has Paruru done for them Lately? (NOT saying she owes them anything!)- but has she "watered the Flowers"? I'll be honest & say I have NO Idea what the answer to these questions are. But they need to be factored in. Paruru knows to how to electrify her crowd & base and she's by NO MEANS "old news"- She's the Queen of Surprises & Unexpected. But ask yourself Are the "Power Voters" (the China crowd & Wota class) ready to shell out big bucks to make a substantial gain?

Paruru fans already have so much Paruru content on tap (too much to sub even 1/2 of it) that maybe there isn't an "Urgency"- she's been to the Kami 7...where's the Fire in the belly to keep her there?? Even if she gets #10-9 she'll still be in as much stuff as before. Paruru isn't going anywhere- she's establishment now....there really isn't any fear that we'll have "Less Paruru" based on the Election Results so it's a question of Wota Motivation.

**Side-Note. Mayu & Yuki seem to be doing less than Paruru in the past & they always maintain HUGE Leads so it's entirely possible Paruru has now joined that "Established League" where she's bigger than AKB & her fans are "Portable" & follow her wherever. She could go as high as #4 now that her & Yui are the new Takamina (Capt) & Acchan (Ace) of Next Gen AKB. Guess we'll know when it's over

I'm hoping there's a strong "AKB48 girls" for AKB Kami-7 sentiment and Paruru will be seen as "Establishment" - the same people who were such 1st Gen Die-hards will support Yui & Paruru.

7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The Baito show already ended a few weeks ago, FYI.

8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The Haruppi crowd is AS ravenous as Sakura's. She was HKT's original "ace" & her fans only get stronger w/ each "set back" or Challenge. If anyone is going to Inherit Sae's legacy or "danso minded" fans it's totally Haruppi.

Yuria Kizaki could be on the rise. She's both an amazing dancer, gravure cutie, & could be another Itano Tomomi ? She's consistently ranked in the LOW 20's 3 elections in a Row- She's in Striking distance of #16 if SKE fans split their votes too thin & there's a PUSH to promote AKB girls this election.

Mion - Management loves her- she's the center of the New Single. For newer members STAGE48 admin Honey Roasted Peanuts (HRP) was a HUGE Early supporter of her in 2013. He was on to something maybe.

Okada Nana continues to impress- Doubt she's in Senbatsu striking distance but she should be a Mover! Co-Captain of Team 4 and LOVED by practically everyone. I've never heard a bad word about her.

I could mention other AKB girls but they're littered deep it the weeds w/ SKE, NMB, & HKT girls and a lot the girls that should be on the radar didn't even rank last year (Komi-Haru & Miki Nishino) because competition was too thick.

I knew that.... I was counting it as "Air-time" that boasted her face out there in light of her AKB absences. Course if it was SUBBED more people could've seen them by now...but in the end it's really on Japan that matters in the election.

9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ^I mean, it's not just that Mion is a management favourite, she's the main new gen getting handshake sales right now.

10. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    ^Which is a good thing, she's putting down what the suits are backing her up.

11. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    So like, I know cm spots of Yutori desuga have been aired, and if I'm not mistaken, some of them shows scenes with Paruru in them. Does anyone have videos of that?

12. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

I am a bit pessimistic as well. still I have hope for the 6th~7th position. even if Paruru fail to re-enter kami position, I believe she will still be top ten.

Nowadays middle senbatsu tend to be a stable position. while the top/upper senbatsu tend to be the bloodshed of the messy battle of power votes. the thing is we will not know who is the most wanted as center between Sasshi, Mayuyu, Yukirin, or maybe Jurina; whoever has the greatest power votes will win but that's all. well, I believe it's because they are somewhat equally popular but their fans want their oshi to win so the fans give their all to power vote.

it is the same with Sayanee, Sakura and Paruru today. which one is the most Popular? Which one has the most fans? even if by any chance one is the most popular and has the most fans, but the fans won't power-vote her then it can't guarantee she will get the 5th position.

Does Paruru need to be in kami7 to prove her worth or she just simply establish her career for the long run to prepare her future career after her Graduation in the next couple of years?

13. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^ She was evidently conflicted about entering the elections this year. This past year, she's gone through a lot, but she's also done a lot.
    I'd like her to rank in kami-7 (mostly because of the vast difference in camera time for this group compared to other senbatsu members), but at the same time, I don't want Paruru to let her rank define her (i wish this for every girl really, but this is not how AKB works unfortunately). She's been doing fine even with 9th rank last year, but I have a feeling missing kami-7 again this year would put some stress on her though. It'll be like that year Tomochin who did all sort of stuff but dropped out of kami-7. That hurt.
    If we're being realistic, competition's pretty tough, what with her absence from AKB for the better part of late last year. While she's got a strong agency behind her, so long as she's part of AKB, election ranking's going to play a part, no matter how small, in how she's treated by mainstream media.
    Have you guys seen her latest mobame pic? Her cheek bones were so prominent, and I don't mean that in a good way. :(

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    For myself personally, the biggest question about this year's SSK is Paruru and Yuihan. 10k votes separated them last year, but Yui wasn't the GM.

15. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I hope Paruru ranks higher than 7th sincerely, she deserves it.:(

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    really hoping she makes the top 5 this year

• Like Like x 1
  17. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just want Paruru to be in kami 7. But it sounds like a tough battle this year...

Sashi, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayanne, Jurina, Sakura are definitely in, I don't see the possibility of Sayanne/Jurina/Sakura dropping out, leaving only 1 space...
    But, if Nyan Nyan Kamen is really Kojiharu, her fans will be going all in to push for her, then there is also Yui, she's on the rise, and SKE fans hako-ing are not to be neglected. Tough battle, let's try whatever we can :cry2:

18. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    After what happened last year, it is normal to feel a bit pessimistic about it. I was pretty optimistic last year but the reality was far from my expectation. I'm not saying everyone should be pessimistic about this, but rather want everyone to always stay alert and even if we cannot help much with it, we should try our best in our own way.

I myself personally really want her to reach 5 since last year and also this year, but I realized such rank would be so hard considering the way it is now. I think I will be okay if she can regain the Kami 7 again for now. One thing, though Sakura keeps gaining popularity even now, I really want Paru to beat her this year because she deserves it far better, BIG time. The answer lies within Paru's fans for sure.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It would be great if fans could take their worries and express them with votes lmao.. With me for example, When Sayanee ranked 6th again after ranking in the same place last year, yeah I was upset because I was so sure she would be at LEAST 4th place. I think all her fans and she herself thought "so, this is my limit".
    It was even worse as a fan of Paruru. I voted the same amount as I did with Sayanee, so to see her drop in rank was like....................... Horrible. Since that very moment all i've heard from paruru fans is "it's gonna be so hard to get her back into kami 7" or "she can get back in, but the odds.." and "but but maybe i dont know possibly it's unlikely but lets see". Why doesn't anyone say "let's do it"??

Hilariously enough for me, Paruru making Kami 7 means there is a chance that Sayanee won't and vice versa. But either way i'm keeping my hopes up. Paruru dropped in rank, but her votes increased by 6k. Sayanee and Sakura's votes increased by 30k and 40k.

Of course last year is going to make any fan of a girl who ranked down feel pessimistic about this year, but let's not spread doom and gloom everywhere and instead inspire people to be motivated enough to vote lol. Aim for 200%, get half of that, success.

20. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    LOL sorry if I sounded a bit gloomy in my last post, but @minaeshi is right. I hope everyone here can contribute and if you have problem on how to do that you can refer to this or you can simply order the single (or buy the voting tickets, many many of them :twisted:).
    (You can also check the twitter @Paruru_Fans_INA but they are just doing the same thing like the Chinese campaign in a smaller scale. They are doing it to encourage particularly Indo fans for participating in the donation. Of course, non-Indo fans are also invited.) https://plus.google.com/117655586238856593689/posts/MiuSkzG3QA1

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016