1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shinoda Mariko (Mariko-san) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Datalanche, Jun 10, 2007.

1. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Re: Team A - Shinoda Mariko (Mariko-san)

While I will miss Mariko, I had feeling she would graduate very soon. She is already 27. I didn't want her to announce it at the Sousenkyo, but it was bound to happen. Good luck, Mariko, with your fashion career. I'm going to miss your trolling. Otsukaresamadeshita

2. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu

Even though it's strange to announce it at the Sousenkyo, I'm not actually surprised that Mariko will graduate since I know she's currently 27 and been in AKB for so long that it now may be time for her to move on. :)

The only thing that really worries me about Mariko's graduation is that since she's currently captain of Team A, unless Takamina takes back her captain position, Team A might be left without a leader for a while until the next shuffle just like SKE48's Team S when Hirata Rikako graduated from the group last year and left that team leaderless until April of this year. [sweat]

I'll still miss her in AKB though since she's another major face of the group but I wish her good luck to her future plans. :(

3. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

Sad :cry: :cry:
    i'll continue following you Mariko-sama
    thank you very much for everything [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

4. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

I kind of expect Mariko to graduate soon since her stores and fashion are doing well and she is 27 already. But the timing of her graduation and the graduation speed surprises me. Anyway, good luck to Mariko. Next troll of Mariko, marriage announcement :D :D

5. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

She's been my oshi since the first time I watched an akb48 video... I fell in love with the group and that tall girl who had an amazing stage presence.... I fell even more in love with here when i found her back story... joining without audition... being the only one in generation 1.5... she's really unique. She really inspired me to follow my dream and move to Japan, keep moving in my career and to just have determination and make it happen. She's definitely the awesomest member ever, I'm sad that she won't be in the group by the time I make it to Japan.

Even if it might be just a professional fantasy... but i'm a sound tech and I really, really, really want to work on an AKB48 show... so even if my oshi isn't there, I won't give up! I wanna do my part to contribute to the awesome unique thing that is AKB48.

Thank you Mariko-sama for inspiring me.

6. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much Mariko-Sama. You are absolutely unique. Thank you so much for all your work. How will I miss your "reports" from the backstages.
    And specially I would like to say thank you for your support to the members and specially Takamina. Thank you so much. [bow] [bow] [bow] [bow]

7. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Congratulations Mariko for getting 5th in the elections!! [clap] [clap] [clap] [party] [party]

I kinda feel announcing graduation right now is bad timing because her fans power voted for her to get 5th in the elections, and now her fans feel like it was a waste for voting for Mariko! I'm really sad Mariko is graduating, I thought she was going to be the last first gen to graduate. Without Mariko who going to take awesome pictures and who's going to take place of Ue Kara Mariko? I think she was trolling at the elections. :lol:

Will Mariko be in the 32nd single because she graduating next month and usually the election single comes out in August. [wonder]

8. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka

I really,really admire Mariko and she was one of the first few members which I liked immediately when I entered the AKB fandom.
    She has certainly contributed a lot to the group,and I like her motherly and caring nature towards younger members like Jurina.Also,I admire her for challenging stereotypes about being an idol group member and for her inspiring hard work.With Mariko going,Team A will lose a valuable sempai but I am confident that Mariko will continue to encourage and motivate members.
    Thank you Mariko-sama!!!! :)

9. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Congratulations Mariko for your position and thanks for all you did for AKB and all the members in the 48family.

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Again, thank you for everything you did for AKB, Mariko-sama, u will be missed in AKB, the best troll ever :inlove:, i know u will be successful in the future, and i have no doubt that one day u might just return to akb for a little reunion :inlove:

11. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane

So sad to see her go. :cry: I really thought she would be one of the last members, but I guess her rank and everything she's accomplished has reached it's peak, so why not go out on top? It was a good decision by her, and her wishes for more members to cross with her soon is a sign of a changing AKB48.

12. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I'm really sad now... :cry: The graduation is really soon... She is not my favorite member, but I like her a lot.
    Thank you, Mariko, for all your hard work and congratulations for getting 5th in the elections!!

13. yumesuki

yumesuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire

Mariko was the first girl I followed after discovering AKB48. We all knew she had to graduate one day. It came as a suprise to me the short announce, not to mention that I never had though it was possible to say thanks for the votes and announce graduation at the same time. She is unique!

I guess she will have a lot of things to do outside AKB.

Otsukare sama deshita, mariko-sama !!

14. zardlicious

zardlicious Kenkyuusei

i will always miss your air ocarina mariko-sama :(

15. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah!!! Leave it to Mariko-sama to announce her graduation in her speech at the Sousenkyo. Truly Ue Kara Mariko and like someone said, "Like a boss!" [rock]

Congratulations on your graduation! (Though I did not like that mini heart attack)

16. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

I had a feeling someone might announce graduation at the election, I never thought it'd be Mariko-sama though. It'll be sad to see her go, but I think she'll be successful and be able to grow more outside of the group.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Trolling until the very last moment... she's leaving 1 month before her last single with AKb comes out! :XD:
    Now I wonder how they'll do it and if they'll gie her a faraway song ala Acchan or something. [wonder]

Oh, well. It's always sad to see the first gens leave... but that's how this works. And I know she'll be succesful in whatever she decides to do after this. :blush:

18. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

her name will go into the history books!

19. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

She isnt my oshi but i was defitnetly teary eyed when i heard it... Sotsugyou, even if you dont understand japanese you will understand that.

I kinda get it that she is leaving, the age of 27 is already a legendary number in the idol bizz.

20. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

I respect Mariko-sama's decision to graduate and will continue to support Mariko-sama! :cry:
    After following AKB48 for 7 years all because of Mariko-sama, all I can say is AkiP & the co. won't another cent from me after Mariko-sama officially graduates. [rock]