1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shinoda Mariko (Mariko-san) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Datalanche, Jun 10, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you click on translate in the instagram post, you see "Since I'm pregnant" as the translation of 喪中 rather than "mourning." (as already posted by x_lambs)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Her grandma passed not that long ago .... pretty sure as @x_lambs said it's about being in mourning
    (instagram translate gave 'pregnancy', apple translate gave 'mourning'

3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Funny, I didn't even notice Instagram's own "translation" since I'm so used to using Google's since it's built into Chrome. Said Google translation being:
    Looking up the full first sentence on jisho.org gives this four character phrase as the second result (the first being 喪中*):
    喪中欠礼
    As dutchie said, it's likely she's following the usual custom of not offering (nor receiving) New Year's greetings as part of being in mourning for the death of a family member.

And the death of a family.

* For some reason searching for just 喪中 fails to bring up the longer phrase.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My instagram app also translates it as "Since I'm mourning"

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You guys shouldn't be surprised that there are still people who defend her. Even serial killers still have their own fan clubs, still write their own books, etc... (no offense, it is just a comparison).

What I don't like about her isn't that she was having an affair, but that she is still acting like she wasn't doing anything wrong even after the record leaked to the public. All she needs to do is admit that she is wrong in her latest post, instead of using the death of her own family member in order to gain sympathy from other people.

At a time like this, I think she should be thankful that she was born Japanese. In some countries, she would have been thrown to death with stones.

• Dislike x 10
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Thankfully in the timeline I am currently living its the year 2023 CE and while Mariko’s situation is unfortunate for the whole family, I do not wish her any harm

お願いします

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Ah yes great comparison. Of course cheating can be compared to killing hundreds of people :wall:

I do not defend her. If she did what she did she should be held accountable for that and suffer the consequences. That said, it doesn't make her a horrible person that needs to be compared to serial killers. She is a flawed person as most people are.

You really thought it was okay to post this?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her relatives come to her defense, say that he is trying to shake her down.

"Weekly Women PRIME" succeeded in contacting Shinoda's family. And this time, according to the testimony of the family who responded to the interview, the background of the voice leak, the financial demands made by Mr. T to Shinoda behind it, and Mr. T's abnormal behavior in the couple's life are shocking. The truth was revealed one after another.

"・80 million yen in alimony The down payment is 20 million yen, and the rest will be divided into 8 years. Mariko's entertainment activities and mother business will be protected, so if this matter becomes public, Mariko will be affected. I think it's a reasonable amount considering the income that can be obtained in the future and the trust of those around you. "

This sentence is an excerpt from an email sent to Shinoda from Mr. T through a mutual acquaintance of the couple last December. There are 10 conditions for divorce.

When the couple's fight heated up, he suddenly started shooting Mariko with his smartphone and asked, "Do you know what will happen if this is leaked? "When……. Now that I think about it, Mr. T must have been collecting materials to threaten Mariko for a long time. ”

[much more painting him in a bad light]

https://www.jprime.jp/articles/-/26492

Bonus: Mariko at 11, in an image provided by relatives.

img_1ccc0ee33e44d9d76f70832af8b699dd180437.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in FLASH saying she is losing advertising opportunities.

Mariko Shinoda reportedly "suspends advertising offers" due to quagmire divorce turmoil Deadly price for talent life "Best Mother"

On February 3rd, "Tokyo Sports WEB" reported the latest status of Shinoda's activities.

"According to the article, an agency official said that they are refraining from mentioning Shinoda's name in the company's PR project with which they have signed a contract. New advertisement offers have also stopped. It seems that the news is hurting after all.” (Weekly magazine reporter)

https://smart-flash.jp/entame/220509

From the aforementioned article:

According to an agency official, "After all, around the time when there was a 'voice leak', it was a PR project for a company that had a contract, 'Let's refrain from mentioning Mr. Shinoda's name for now.' We are still at the wait-and-see stage, but if the turmoil escalates further, it may develop into a contract issue.

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/252881

• Informative Informative x 4
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mariko has announced her divorce on her Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CqHLnqcheYW/

DeepL Translation:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. rmn89

rmn89 Member

after acchan and Mariko, i really hope that the rest of married ex member wont take the same route. ofc its unfortunate and heartbreaking, but jumping into marriage after quick “dating periods” is never a wise decision and likely ends in disaster. hope she finds peace and can work well together raising their daughter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    so in the end it all ended with a bit of a dud ....
    yeah, it's a divorce but all the drama lovers must be really disappointed

I'm hoping they will manage to be the best parents for Mei they can be.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

Honestly I’m glad it’s over. I hated the thought of a child being in the middle of that mess (speaking as a child who was in the middle of a messy divorce). I also hope they can find a way to be good parents even while separated.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Not sure how I feel about this info being public, considering he isn't a celebrity... feels a bit like doxxing :fear: This Yakusoku no Sora website seems a bit sketchy as well, another article linked at the bottom links to a tweet that leaked Mariko's bank details (card number and bank branch).

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. RockField64

RockField64 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin!
    Well, this is sad to know but it has to happen because of what Mariko did before. I also saw this post on a Facebook page. At least, they did agree to continue becoming good parents to their daughter, Mei because despite the things that happened, their obligations as parents will always be there. I hope things will get better in their end.