1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shinozaki Ayana (Ayanan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    wow thanks for all the translations posted in this thread. ayanan's mum is so nice! :')

and i need to follow this girl more. :)

2. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    subbed Anta, Dare? featuring Ayanan!
    Ayanannnn~~ :cute:

post it here in case some of you just check Ayanan's thread in this whole forum :XD:

sub by lonely avocado and me ( ᐛ )パァ

3. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Ah thank you for posting this and subbing it! I'll have to watch this soon!

I love Ayanan in Zannen Shoujo, she always looks so great. Thank you as always Hydroyasai for all your translations you do on here and on your tumblr. Ayanan is such a great girl people should certainly follow her more!

4. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    I've always really liked Ayanan but the last couple of months she's been just going higher and higher up in my akb rankings and honestly she is my akb oshi now! It helps that my boyfriend loves her and so I watched her more :p

her personality is just a lot of fun and really she's a great performer, hope to see more good things for Ayanan in the future.

thought it was time to post here and also thanks for all the translations! :D

5. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Ayanan looked so good in a couple of the last few appearances in Tengoku Yarou :^O^:
    I really hope she gets a chance to fill in for Yuria in Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate though, she would be great in it.
    Also I was happily surprised to not see her in the back row of the team 4 pv like I was kind of expecting, so that's great and she gets to be in the middle too!

Mod edit: removed dead video link

It would be so great if she could rank this year.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2018
  6. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    So I'm becoming more and more interested in Ayanan. I love her adult face, pity she isn't seen on screen more often... :(
    First performance I saw of her was Zannen Shoujo and I loved it :D

Are there any other performances worth of seeing from her? Also did she center anything?

7. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Another subbed Anta, Dare! featuring Ayanan!! fuwafu!

Ayanan's ijirareta (teased? / bullied? :fear:) chara is glorious:banana:

subbed by @Hydroyasai and me ( ᐛ )パァ

8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ayanan.jpg
    Ayanan turned 19 recently and her seitansai was really fun to watch(Yuiri+Ayanan is simply too good). And I'm glad that she is included in the Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe! line up because it's a really beautiful song.

9. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Ayanan got 43rd in the prelims with 6,018 votes!!!
    Even though as a new gen she's still gaining popularity, she's certainly not growing as fast nor getting the same opportunities as her juniors, even within the same generation, which is something that she's expressed much frustration over. Moreover she's turning 20 this year and as such said this election will "decide her fate". I think it's pretty clear what her fans take that to mean...
    The real battle starts now, but for now I'm so happy for her. Even though it's just the prelims, this is an encouragement that Ayanan desperately needed.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Ayanan ranked 78th place with 13,167 votes !! Ganbatte :cute:

11. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Translation of Ayanans' speech [x]:

Indeed, in every vote mattered. If she had gotten just 5 votes less she would have ranked at 79th, and perhaps a hundred fewer and she might not have ranked at all. I don't know if anyone else here voted for Ayanan, but if you did, thank you so much! We did it!

Of course, she and her fans couldn't have done it alone either. There were a number of Yuiri and Kojiharu wota who were graciously willing to cast a few votes for Ayanan, and I think that really was what saved her in the end, where it felt like the large vote increase caught many of the girls' voting campaigns by surprise. So this is just as much thanks to them

On one hand it's hard for me to feel too good about this election because so many of my other favorites fell, but I'm so glad that we could at least have this:

tumblr_npl56jFNeO1tnylyho1_540.jpg

Seeing the once-nicknamed "forgotten Ayanan" on the stage, smiling like this just feels so, so good, you know?
    I'm so happy she ranked!

12. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    In addition to being extremely happy for (also a first-timer) Miyupon, seeing Ayanan's name in the results brought a smile to my face! I'd really like to see her being given a bigger role, and see her more often for example in AKBingo. It'd be really awesome if she also participated in Tabi Shoujo, since I like the concept of that show. Speaking of appearances, correct if I'm wrong, but did Ayanan sub for someone in the recent performances of BwT? I have a shaky memory of seeing her in one of the performance videos.

13. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    I know Saho and Yuiri subbed for one of them but as far as I know Ayanan hasn't, although I haven't had time recently to keep up with the various shows. I hope she can appear more often though; her chara lends itself to some golden moments in the right situations.

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Ayanans calendar 2016

[​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk

15. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Just today, my friend was watching Ambulance's MV for unknown reason (to me, I guess he just got curious) and then he suddenly asked me as he pointed her "What's her name?"
    Then I replied, "Why?"
    "Her face looks so innocent, she's cute." he answered.
    "I'll search her name later," since I was cooking that time.
    We watched it again together while eating, he also told me "She has a mole below her lips," and she suddenly came into my mind, but IDK her name :^^;:
    So, I searched for her and after he saw her wiki page, he seemed to be really fond of her, more like she is his Kami-oshi [hehe]
    When he checked out Nishino Miki's and Mukaichi Mion's wiki page (since they're Ayanan's oshis) he said that "Shinozaki Ayana is still prettier."
    He also said that he liked her mole and her eyes, making it her face even more perfect!

After that, we watched the Reborn MV and he keeps asking me to put on all MVs where she is included :^^;:

P.S.
    Where can I download Team 4 LOD with her performing? Of course, including Miichan [hehe]

#JustSharing
    #KamiMoments

16. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    BTW, what's her catchphrase?? It isn't at the Wiki48

17. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Ayanan: "Nan wa nan demo, kawaii nantte nanda?"
    Fans: "AYANAN!!"

Based on the riddle
    "pan wa pan demo, taberanai pan wa nanda? Furai pan!"
    Which translated loosely like...
    What pan(Japanese for bread) that is not edible? Frying pan!

Ayanan's catchphrase is like...
    What nan that is cute? Ayanan!

Edit: btw, she created "Yuiringo!" and "Moggimogi!" catchphrase, too.
    It's like she's the mastermind behind 13th gen's catchphrases ;^^

18. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Yay! I applaud your friend's preferences ^^
    For LODs with Ayanan and Miichan I recommend the Team 4 senshuuraku (Idol no Yoake), the Team 4 Oita Prefecture tour (feat. Miichan on Watashi wa Watashi), or shows from the latter half of Te wo Tsunaginagara.
    Ordinarily I'd recommend a member's seitansai but Ayanan injured herself during hers this year, which was unfortunate =/

If you have trouble finding these, I'll be happy to help if I can :)
    I've also uploaded most of her unit songs here
    (I really should update the blog...haven't done so in a few weeks x_x)

Ayanan will be having her 2016 seitansai in a few weeks (her birthday is Jan 8) so that's something to look out for. Other than that, she has a prominent position in Tahara Shoichiro's special stage (no Miichan though).

Also, she had a gravure released today! Here's some off-shots:
    25 - 1.jpg o07501000p.jpg 25 - 7.jpg 25 - 2.jpg 25 - 3.jpg o14401920p-1.jpg 25 - 6.jpg 25 - 5.jpg o14401920p.jpg

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  19. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Thanks for that ^^

I already got 42 and Okada Nana's saitensai on 43, I will also look up at that site you gave me :)

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Ayanan:ome::ome: